LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time Out For Bad Babies?

1) It it can be aboused and is nearly so

and

2) Has no intrisicc value ("it has no more meaning or value than you want to give it")

Then

If admins even consider it to the slightest degree in their calculations that flies in the face of the second premise. It is alos bad jurisprudence since it will prejudice the case and can only be hearsay or circumstantial evidence and has no bearing on whether a rules violation occurs or not or was intentional or not. I have inadvertenly cross-posted (and called attention to it for the admins when I realized it) and have double-posted as a resut of machine error, again calling attention to it. Now, those, if deliberate would be rule violation

Bit then, if you eliminated it, there would go a source of jokes for me "Good girls go to Heaven: Bad girls go whereever we want"

Try telling that to a mathematician.

I can think of two. Murphy's Law and Planck's constant, to wit, you can count on being constatly planked

Then there is the Aza-Bastid factor, first noted by the two Arabian algebrists, Hussein Abdul al-Aza and Hi Saddam Bastid: 839 CE, which multiplies any parameter to which it is applied by an undeifined but very significant number, usually 1.01*the human tolerance coefficient of 2l/n^3,: "cold" becomes "cold Aza-Bastid". Who hasn't encountered in this world someone who is mad Aza-Bastid?

I can think of two. Murphy's Law and Planck's constant, to wit, you can count on being constatly planked

Then there is the Aza-Bastid factor, first noted by the two Arabian algebrists, Hussein Abdul al-Aza and Hi Saddam Bastid: 839 CE, which multiplies any parameter to which it is applied by an undeifined but very significant number, usually 1.01*the human tolerance coefficient of 2l/n^3,: "cold" becomes "cold Aza-Bastid". Who hasn't encountered in this world someone who is mad Aza-Bastid?

Bazinga?

• Like 1

I like where this conversation is going. Christine is referring to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle when she mentions Planck's constant for those not literate in quantum mechanics. It is impossible to determine both the position and momentum of an electron at the same time. What we know is the finite probability of finding an electron and the range of momenta (wave lengths) of the electron wave is greater than or equal to a constant. Namely Planck's constant. Therefore, we have 'uncertainty'.

what the h?

I almost did a Boltzmann/Poinciare joke but I was afreaid I would shoot myself in the foot and that would have been grody to the max.

what the h?

I almost did a Boltzmann/Poinciare joke but I was afreaid I would shoot myself in the foot and that would have been grody to the max.

Hey, you brought it up. I was just pointing out Bettypooh is right even from a mathematical perspective.

I thought that you would know that h is the letter assigned to Planck's Constant like c is the speed of light

I thought that you would know that h is the letter assigned to Planck's Constant like c is the speed of light

I thought c is the specific heat capacity ?