LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ringing In My Ears!

So i've always had it where my ears would randomly feel blocked, like when you go up in an airplane, and i'd hear this high pitched eeeeeeeeeeeeeee type noise, but it would usually only last like 2 or 3 minutes....

i've had it for like two hours straight now!!! soooooooo annoying.... anyone else ever get that?

Wow, I've had it ongoing for about nine months; which, I'm convinced it's tinnitus. Whatever you do, don't listen to loud music, it could make the situation worse! Furthermore, don't stick anything in your ear (I'm serious on this one). However, if your situation last a couple of days, then you should get it checked. A few weeks ago, I started using over the counter wax remover, which didn't work--just went to a doctor and had them flush my ears with an "elephant ear" filled with H2O2 diluted solution--tho, not completely plugged, my ears still ring.

Things that worsen my tinnitus:

Coffee

Ibuprofen

Asprin

Fatigue

Loud Noise

Dehydration

Overall, I hope that your situation will ease, but take a look a tinnitus, cause it you don't want it to be a permanent situation. Good Luck, thanks for bringing the topic up.

I have had it forever myself, some and most days the background noise just eliminates it but some days like today even with the TV on I can hear it.

The worst time is when I'm trying to go to sleep, I keep a TV on all night it seems to help me.

I do take one drug for pain that is sometimes used to stop the ringing (Gabrapetin) but it doesn't work on me.

Don't you just hate it when your head itches...? ;) Think about that for a minute.

DAMMIT

My ears used to plug a lot for no real reason whatsoever. They'd ring sometimes, too. I went to an ENT doc and she told me I likely had Eustachian tube disorder. That's when the excess mucus behind your ear drum doesn't drain due to an inflamed Eustachian tube (from your ear to your nose). After a month of using nasal spray they feel much better!