LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Brand For Holding In Poop?

Disposables suck for containing poop unless you use a wide liner or soaker in the crotch. The crotch is way too narrow and even leaks before the rest of the diaper is used up most of the time. God help you if you flood when you wet.

Cloth diapers and plastic pants work the best for messing. If you get a chance, try it. If you mess, and you sit in it, you will have cleanup anyway. It's just part of the routine if you're gonna wear and use diapers...

• 1 month later...

I have found that the Molicares work quite well.

I try to avoid pooping when I can, but I will usually poop my diapers every couple of days, and the Molicares are better than other brands I have tried.

When I am out though, I always wear plastic pants for better leak protection, so the poop is well contained anyway.

Actually, if that is all you are going to use them for, I found that Depends are the best for holding a good load. They are pretty cheap, have, great stand up leak guards / leg cuffs, great waistband, and are longer, so they go further up your back, to help contain anything creeping up your backside :blush: as opposed to the lower cut briefs.

They will hold one (1) and only one (1) flood, and thats it, but if all you plan on doing is taking a dump in your pants, then you don't have to worry about anything else....they work very well.

Cloth is great too, but clean up and washing is a bi*ch if you don't like that kind of thing.

Aside from depends, most any other disposable with good stand up leg cuffs / leak guards will work....I just mentioned depends because they are pretty cheap and readily available most any where...also generic briefs work well too, but make sure they have the stand up leak guards, or you'll have crap running down your leg :P

I find, as a disposable, Tena work better than most out there. Yes, the Abena XPlus range are great for holding in a large flood, but due to their thickness, they are kinda poor when it comes to mess. Also, the thicker the diaper is, the less able it is to last - since I have found that the padding tends to break apart and clump. If you leave your diapers out* for a day or two before wearing, they tend to absorb better. This is to allow the padding to re-expand after they have been compressed to fit into the packaging.

* What I mean by out is open the diaper as if you are going to wear it, and then leave it aside for a day or two.

Also, if you are going to mess in a diaper, don't use diaper doublers etc. These tend to restrict the space between your butt and the diaper, thus forcing the mess where you don't want it.

• Like 1