LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vancouver Munch Dates

bbgirlmichelle

Vancouver now has a AB/DL/Littles and Ageplayers munch starting Thursday March 24th at 7pm. We'll be meeting at the White Spot right by Gilmore Skytrain Station Google map link, right at the the Vancouver/Burnaby border. We plan on having the munch on the 4th Thursday of each month.

Thanks to cagedbaby for helping me to set this up. Let me know if you have any questions, PM is fine if you don't want to respond here :)

Please wear street clothes, it's a public location, a place to meet up with and chat with people that have similar interests.

Hope to see you there,

*huggles*

Michelle

Hahah, of all the restuarants in the lower mainland, I mean there must be thousands, you chose one I used to work at.

Well, good news, we're probably moving it for the next one. We are still thinking White Spot, but the one by Lougheed Town Center. Tonights munch was awesome, we had 8 people, but, and it's a big BUT, they took an hour to seat us and after the food was served, we didn't see the waitress at all, we had to find her to pay our bills. The people that attended were great though and we all had a ton of fun.

Our next munch will be Thursday April 28th, at 7PM, hope to see you there.

*huggles*

Michelle

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update on tomorrows munch, we've had to change location, it's less than a block from King George Skytrain Station. Below are the details for the event.

Hope to see you there :)

date: Thursday, April 28, 2011

time: 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM

where: Knight and Day, King George Hwy, Surrey

address: 9677 King George Hwy, Surrey, BC V3T 2V3 Map

cost: Depends on what you order (free to attend!)

dress code: Casual (no AB or fetish wear)

Description

Where we littles can get together to chat, share experiences and be social over a bite to eat or a beverage :)

This is a wonderful way to meet other local ageplayers in a safe environment. Are you new to the lifestyle? Don't be shy. You are as welcome as the most seasoned ageplayer. If you're nervous, I can happily arrange to have either myself or someone from the group meet with you beforehand for coffee :)

UPDATED LOCATION

We're dining at the Knight and Day located between 96th and 98th Ave. on King George Hwy - right opposite the King George Skytrain station. There's plenty of free parking at the restaurant.

Our table is reserved from 7pm onwards. It does help if we have an accurate idea of how many people are planning to attend so we can get the right amount of space reserved, but feel free to show up anytime after 7pm - late arrivals welcome :)

Don't forget to join the Vancouver BC Ageplayers, Littles, ABs & DLs group :)

Look forward to seeing you there :)

• 1 month later...

The June, July and August munch dates are now scheduled, we've found a good location and moved the date to the 3rd Tuesday of the month.

Tuesday June 21, 2011 7:00PM

Tuesday July 19, 2011 7:00PM

Tuesday August 16, 2011 7:00PM

We've just had our third munch and it's a great group of people. We have AB's, DL's and Baby Furs that attend and we all have lots of fun and we'd love to see you there.

We're meeting at the Lougheed Town Center White Spot right by Lougheed Skytrain Station

4075 North Road, Burnaby, BC

Please let me know if you're coming so we can reserve a table big enough.

We have a Fetlife group that has the dates as well: http://fetlife.com/groups/19585

*huggles*

Michelle

• 1 month later...

Our munches are going great, we had 13 people at the last one and Daddy wasn't even able to make it. It was nice weather to so we put a bunch of tables together on the patio :)

Hope you can make it to one of them, it's a really great group of people.

*huggles*

Michelle

• 4 weeks later...

Ack! Double booked again for the Vancouver meetup. I/We will be in attendance one day I promise...! Im assuming these are still going on. Is DD the main place where these are posted? It's a pretty quiet thread these days

Sorry to hear that, we'd love to have you there.

The munch is still happening, most of our organization happens in our Fetlife group and we are now listed on LittlesMunch.com too.

*huggles*

Michelle

• 1 month later...

Just a bump to remind Vancouver area locals that tomorrow is our next munch.

The next few munch dates are now posted, and remember that we are on a stable date of the 3rd Tuesday of the month.

Tuesday September 20, 2011 7:00PM

Tuesday October 18, 2011 7:00PM

Tuesday November 15, 2011 7:00PM

Tuesday December 20, 2011 7:00PM

We've just had our third munch and it's a great group of people. We have AB's, DL's and Baby Furs that attend and we all have lots of fun and we'd love to see you there.

We're meeting at the Lougheed Town Center White Spot right by Lougheed Skytrain Station

4075 North Road, Burnaby, BC

Please let me know if you're coming so we can reserve a table big enough.

We have a Fetlife group that has the dates as well: http://fetlife.com/groups/19585 and we're posted on http://www.littlesmunch.com

*huggles*

Michelle

• 3 months later...

I've just posted the date for our January munch, January 17, 2012 at 7:00PM. We're still doing it at the Lougheed Whitespot at 4075 North Road, Burnaby, BC. Let me know if you're coming, or if you'd like to meet one on one for coffee in advance before (I know how nerve-wracking your first munch can be). We are a welcoming group and usually have 8-12 littles, ABs, DL's, ageplayers and baby furs attending.

If you want to show up, ask for the group under the name Michelle.

Our latest Fetlife event: Tuesday November 17, 2011 - Munch

LittleMunch.com: http://www.littlesmunch.com/content/vancouver-ageplayers-munch/

*huggles*

Michelle

• 1 month later...

Yup, it's still happening, it's on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00PM.

Dates coming up are:

Tuesday March 20th, 2012

Tuesday April 17th, 2012

Tuesday May 15th, 2012

Tuesday June 19th, 2012

This month we have some great news, we are moving to a new location with a private area and they're going to have our table ready for us when we get there unlike White Spot who wouldn't take reservations.

Knight and Day at Boundary and Lougheed

3684 Lougheed Hwy, Vancouver, BC Map

Hope to see you there,

*huggles*

Michelle

• 4 weeks later...

Great hope to see you there carsfan :)

Just posting another reminder about this month's munch:

Tuesday, April 17th 7:00PM

Hope to see you there,

*huggles*

Michelle

Im really hoping to be there and hope to have a great time with every one. I hope the turn out is better then last time because that was a total bust last time witch is rare.

• 3 weeks later...

10 more days till the next munch :)

Daddy has been working hard over the last month on his balloon animals and will be making them at the munch, here's a link to some of his work:

http://s825.photobucket.com/albums/zz174/alternativenickname/Balloon%20Animals/

Tuesday, May 15th 7:00PM

Ask for the big group or my name "Michelle".

Hope to see you there,

*huggles*

Michelle

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, the next much is coming up. Remember we do the munch at the same place every third Tuesday of the month.

Tuesday, Jun 19th 7:00PM

Ask for the big group or my name "Michelle".

Hope to see you there,

*huggles*

Michelle

• 2 months later...

Is there a date for a Sept or Oct munch yet?

The events aren't listed yet, but it's always the third Tuesday of the month at the same time and same location. So checking my calendar... Sept 18th and Oct 16th. August's munch is happening next Tuesday on the 21st.

Hope to see your there :)

• 2 months later...

Hi Jack,

A munch is a group of people with similar interests, getting together at a restaurant and talk. Our group has been getting together for over a year and we talk about lots of stuff, not just related to diapers or age play.

If you're local come on out and meet us, we're a fun welcoming group :)

*huggles*

Michelle