LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Allergies

Allergy season is here. :( I gots the stuffy yet runny nose thing going on. Guess I gotta see my Dr. and get my nasal spray prescription.

Who else gets spring allergies, and how do you deal?

i usually get a constant runny nose in the summer ... its rained for the past two weeks here though so waaaayyy to wet for allergies .... funny i never ever had allergies as a kid it wasnt until i lived in a dorm that was built in the late 1800s that i started getting them

I'm allergic to a lot of things but thankfully I can normally stay away from whatever bothers me. Not so easy to escape it when it's airborne. Hay Fever has got to be the worst and I sympathise with anyone that lives with it.

R.

Now I have a sinus infection. Funny how quickly I can go from a little sniffle to unbearable pressure in my face. Off to the clinic tomorrow. Just have to suffer until then. :(

Atchoo!

Just cut the grass and yep, it's set me off. Until I moved to the US, I *never* had problems with allergies or hay-fever. Now, I get it every single year. I guess it's different pollen to the stuff I must've developed immunity to as a child.

Loratadine and chlorpheniramine work for me :)