LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hip Huggers And Diapers

Well never did i ever think that i could go back to wearing hip huggers.I have what drs. call a bottle belly.My belly starts at my hip.My hip is 36.My waist is 44.It is so hard to keep both my diapers and my pants on my waist even with a belt.I got tired of haveing the crotch of my pants 3 inchs down my leg.I keep getting a rash on my thigh from my pants rubbing it.So i thought what the heck might as well try hip huggers.And do you think i could find a pair in the mens dept.Nope.So i tryed womens juiners.And the 13 fit just right over the diapers.And with the lenth of the t-shirts i wear i dont have to worry about it showing out the back or the front.Heck you cant realy even see much of a bulge.So now for the first time in years i can be comfortable in the pants i wear.Now with the hip huggers,the long hair and the beard heck i feel like im back in the 60's

You could always wear bib over alls. They don't need a belt, but use shoulder straps to stay up...and come in all sorts of sizes and some colors, and can hide bulky diapers to boot ;)

58 years old and wearing women's hip huggers with visible diapers? Lollipops say wuzz?

Brownie,did you not read what i said?I said with the lenth of my t-shirt i did not have to worry about them showing.You should try understanding what you are reading befor you say something.

You could always wear bib over alls. They don't need a belt, but use shoulder straps to stay up...and come in all sorts of sizes and some colors, and can hide bulky diapers to boot ;)

I got to say i have never felt comfortable in overalls.Never thought the hip-huggers would be comfortable over the diapers.But thay are.

heheheh i was really just joking.... glad you finally found a pair of pants that fit right for you!!!!

i'm sure LOADS of us know how annoying trying to find a pair of pants that fit right can be!

Brownie,did you not read what i said?I said with the lenth of my t-shirt i did not have to worry about them showing.You should try understanding what you are reading befor you say something.

He seems to have that problem, digesting only the parts of the post that he wants to understand! I agree that he needs to read the complete post, understand it and then post intellegently about it's contents. Maybe it's from his smoking all that pot!

I, too have a body like yours. Small hips and a belly that starts at the hips. Lately I can't keep my pants up either and have taken to wearing suspenders at times. Like you hinted, it's not the best look, makes me look like a big construction worker or something. I thought of wearing thick diapers in the hopes that the thickness of them will create a lip for the waistband of my pants to sit on and keep them up! All it would probably do is drag my diapers down with my jeans! As it is, I'm at the last hole in my belt and have been trying to lose weight. So far I've lost 16 pound in the past 4 months so that's a good thing. I'll soon be able to buy the next size down of jeans, 42 waist as I also wear 44's. My hope is that by the end of the year I'll have lost over 60 pounds. My doctor says that any more than 4 pounds a month and you are either crash dieting or your weight starts to come off muscle mass instead of fat.

I have the opposite problem, and hip huggers are my solution too! I have a narrow waist and voluptuous hips. If I get a waist that fits I can't get them over my butt... If I get them to fit my butt/hips there is a huge gap at the waist and they slide down. Belts cause uncomfortable puckering of the waist, we're talking a 12 inch difference in my hip/waist ratio here. So, I just wear low-rise jeans with a little stretch to them so that they cling a bit and stay up. The only regular rise jeans that fit are Apple Bottoms or Baby Phat brand and those tend to have a lot of bling adorning them and are expensive as hell. I want pants without bling thanks... I'm a plain jeans girl. Thankfully my top goes with my bottom, though I have to take in my shirt waists so they don't look tent-like. I love having nice curves but I hate how much of a pain it is to find a bra and a shirt that fits! You can't find a 38F at Walmart or Target, even in the full figure section. And no, I'm not plus sized so that isn't the issue lol. Though, I don't dare wear hip huggers with diapers... I buy size large to fit the hips (the waist tapes almost touch in the middle) but it means they come up way past my bellybutton. Women's shirts aren't as forgiving as men's in this regard. Congrats on finding a solution! Believe it or not, many men have secretly bought women's jeans on purpose or accident because of better fit.

I sometimes wear bell bottoms when diapered in public. It's not odd seeing the diaper...it's od seeing the bellbottoms. I can't help but hate I missed the 70s. That's why I wear bellbottoms.

And smoke pot.

Now brownie,jeepers,creepers,bellbottoms have never gone away.I may not have worn hip-huggers in years but i have all ways worn bell bottoms.For the longest time thay stopped calling them bell bottoms and called them flares.

I meant the diaper would be showing as a bulge. Hip huggers plus diaper equals major bulge. You're going to look like you're smuggling around flat balloons.

My goodness brownie you done did it again.I love your replys to posts but,you have got to learn how to comprahend what you are reading.I said;Iwear a 13 and dose not show a bulge with the lenth of my t-shirt.Sheesh

Sorry for not reading the posts all the ways through. I have ADD, it suckkkkkkkkkkks big ones. I must haves read it, and forgotten parts before I post the replies of this.

Ok now i forgive you.And im sure outhers that did not know will to.

I have the opposite problem with my waist and hip--30" waist, 39-40" hip. As a result, I usually wear girl's jeans (usually size 8) because they fit properly whether I'm wearing a diaper or just a pull-up. I've found that they actually hide diapers better, because I had a problem keeping boy's jeans on (they were always loose at the waist and tight at the hip, and once they stretched out slightly, they slid down).

I have been told i have no butt lol and even when i wear diapers with a panty girdle my jeans are baggy still! .Which is ok because i do not want anybody to notice !! ,But i have wanted to buy girls low rise or hip huggers for a long time hopefully they will make my butt look better and still hide my diapers ! :thumbsup:

@Aleyxsis: Girls' low rise or hip huggers may not help at all, actually. A large part of the reason that girls' jeans work for me is that my hips are shaped like a girl's. If you have no butt and straight hips then girls' pants may make the issue worse, not better.

Best of luck, though!

Maybe, maybe not. Some brands of juniors jeans seem to be marketed to gals with no figure at all. The ones with the toothpick thin white mannequins in the window are bad about having flat assed jeans. I shopped at Deb a lot for my denims because they catered to more shapes than just twig, and went from size 0 to 15 so no matter what I weighed I could always find clothes. Not that I've ever been a 0 lol. Delia's also had wide selections of denims too last I checked. I won't buy most designer jeans but I'll pay $30 for a pair if it means they'll last years.