LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is There A Doctor (Or Nurse) In The House?

Hey since I'm already a magnet for all sorts of crazy stuff and emotional issues, if you need someone to vent to, I'm here. Between my exes and my two former schizophrenic friends and my current co-worker with anxiety/cardiophobia issues, I'm a good listener.

I don't believe in taking the pills unless you really need them and I see them as a viable option for anxiety sufferers just as a means to calm them down so they can be spoken too and speak rationally. My buddy at work gets riled up and I'll tell him to take his meds and then we'll talk about what's bothering him.

Right now its really not the "need to vent" kind of stress. Just too much work being done at all once, interrupting my schedule and disturbing my peace!

Just got one of the adrenaline rushes standing on the new back deck. Nothing going on, no extra stress. Just weird.

you flushed all those xanax???!!!???!!! do you KNOW how much money you could have made!!!!! :P:P:P

i get a three month supple of ativan 1mg pills and some times that lasts me less than six months .....

ativan, klonopin and xanax are considered the strongest of the three benzos because of the time it takes them to start working when ingested orally and their half life... but each have slightly different chemical make ups which is why xanax may work for one person bot not for another

good luck at the drs DD

I'm not a doctor, but I played one in a play once :P

It could also be environmental as well, with all the construction, which could be messing up your sleep or this is something to do with the recent discovery of mold in the structure, which was recently removed, but there could still be spores from it being disturbed etc. .

Are you having new drywall installed where the old was torn out for your mold problem?

Did the drywall perchance come from China?