LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crucified

society crucifies all of us for who we are i write this topic to let everyone know to stay strong i guess this was a useless topic lol but i wanted to tell everyone that

Not all of society. Not everywhere. The GLBT community is alive and well in Minnesota. I see you're in Utah. That explains a lot.

• Like 1

Jabez, what part of Virginia, if you say hampton/Newport News I'mma cry.

I'm about 3 or so hours from there. I live in Woodstock VA... right in the middle of Shenandoah Valley. Are you from VA?

Be strong. While there are still pockets of society in the US that are living in the dark ages, and would just as soon burn a homosexual as a witch as they would eat their breakfast, there are also glorious havens for the downtrodden. Pretty much, that's the trick of things. Save and plan until you can find your way out and escape to a better place.

I'm about 3 or so hours from there. I live in Woodstock VA... right in the middle of Shenandoah Valley. Are you from VA?

Beautiful area though...I used to stop in Woodstock all the time when I traveled between NYC and NC.

DC has its LGBT friendly areas, but underneith, it is still kind of red-neckish even in the 9th largest metro in the country...Geez how I miss NYC!!

We (humans) have tortured and killed people for their faith (Inquisition). We have burned people and drowned people who we thought (or wanted to accuse) were witches. We've lynched people who, after having been enslaved, simply wanted to be free. We locked up and shut away people because of their race because in time of war, we couldn't trust any of them... We ruined the lives of those we thought might have had communist leanings. We've condemned an entire major world religion because some of them are terrorists (a religion tied closely and springing from the same roots as Christianity). We've beaten up and condemned people because of where they happen to fall on a wide spectrum of sexuality.

But when I say 'We' I don't mean all of us. Some people who have done these things act out of fear, ignorance and stupidity. Others have encouraged such actions and thoughts in order to put themselves into power and control.

There are pockets of people who can ONLY think evil of anyone who doesn't look, think or act exactly like they do. But there ARE, thankfully, people in the world who ARE willing to accept others for the person they are - beyond appearance, sexuality or anything else other than who they are at the core of their being.

I won't speak of my faith - I do have strong faith, but what is more important that regardless of religious beliefs (or a lack of them) it is up to us to change those patterns of thought. It is certainly not easy. You aren't wrong in your assessment, but I do believe there is hope.

All this to say - hang in there!

• Like 2

im not gay but im straight guy who wishes he or her ! was a girl but live my life as a man for the most part !.My heart goes out to all the gay and trans community they have it tough my support goes out to you all !!! :thumbsup:

society does not crucify me, i crucify myself.... LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally? You actually nail yourself to a cross?

I mean I know some people who do, but I'm just making sure this is what you're saying, since you did say "literally."

cheer up.... legend has it.... some people who are crucified are able to come back from the dead and be even more popular than ever imagined!

This is true. He recently came back from the dead on a grilled cheese sandwich and a dog's butt. lol!