LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back In Dd!

Hi everyone! For nearly a year or so, I’ve been unable to login to my DD or Hotmail account. I had changed my passwords and recorded them wrong. I had to wait until my Hotmail account recycled and create it again. I did that about a month ago and forgot the “easy” password. I thought I would have to wait all over again but yesterday I was in a Starsmucks on my other laptop and it had the new password remembered. I was able to get the Hotmail account changed and afterwards change the DD password. And this time I recorded them immediately and correctly.

Well, this last year has been a good year. Of course I’m still 24/7, wetting only. On the job front, I switched companies with a boost in pay and position. I still travel a bit but it is well scheduled. I’m wearing disposable more often now. With the higher salary, I can afford to do so. A couple of months ago, I switched from Abena to Wellness Brief brand diapers. I read about them here so I gave them a try. They are hands-down, much better than Abena. They fit better and the plastic doesn’t bother my skin at all. They also have a larger fit to them that makes them much easier to put on and they are thinner. They also seem to hold more than an Abena diaper. Hard to believe but that’s what I’ve discovered.

Physically, I’m doing great. Feeling good and I’m happy.

There are people at the new firm that know I wear diapers but it isn’t an issue. I’m convinced that social attitudes have changed or at my age people just assume prostate or other issues and don’t go beyond that. When changing at the gym, I treat my diaper wear as normal and don’t overtly hide or unhide it. When in the restroom, I am just matter of fact about things and you can’t really hide the fact that when you do enter the restroom, you use a stall, have a carry bag, make un-taping or tearing noises and don’t seem to pee in the toilet. But it is also about attitude. I’m happy all the time and I think I just project a feeling of it all being normal and ok. So those around me just assume the same.

I do poke my head into DD as guest from time to time. (Never at work.) I find all the serious talk about becoming incontinent funny. I found it easy to do but that may have been me. I’ve always wetted myself so it may not have been much of a stretch for me to just stop holding it. Maybe others have it harder.

Well the wife and mother-in-law are doing find and say “Hi!” –they just got in from shopping so I’m going to go. I’ll poke my head in more often and throw my 2 cents in more often. (Or cup of gas to the fire as it is!)

Welcome back, Fairfax! I recently for quite awhile had been unable to get onto DD, because of a lack of a personal computer, but that's all taken care of, so I am back now as well. Glad to have you back,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Yes, it's been a while since we've seen you here. Welcome back!

Also, I think you deserve a lot of credit for having your 24/7 use so well in control - attitude and confidence seem to be such a big part of being able to handle 24/7 successfully. I envy you.

Passwords are a bitch.

I am severely dyslexic so I have a lot of trouble memorizing passwords. I have two that I try and use for all of my online dealings. What I really hate are sites that have password restrictions.

"Your password must be between 8 and 15 characters, contain at least 1 capital letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number and 1 special character, and may not use any sequences (12345), repetitions (aaa 111), parts of your user name or your birth date."

Dear god!!

I realize online security is a big deal, but if people want to use simple passwords just let them. It's their fault if they get hacked.

Welcome back... And you do realize that all you had to do was post a message or rejoin under another name and alert a mod and we would have reset your password. :whistling: