LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Much Do You Value Your Diapers As A Dl?

I know we all have different lives,different interests, different jobs, locations of living, etc...but how much do you value your diapers as a DL?

Do you tend to spend more money on diapers/supplies than a specific hobby or hobbies you have?

Do you prefer a night in alone or with your S.O wearing, or going out with friends? (yes you could wear out, but thats not my point in this case)

Does the value of the experience, feeling, and overall lifestyle of being a DL outweigh other recreational and fun aspects of your life?

For me, I value it alot, and im sure most of us do. I tend to have a balance in spending on diapers and my hobbies, I'd prefer a night in wearing, and I'm about on balance for the experience compared to my other fun aspects of life. ;)

It seems to me that you are trying to justify your DL side/life/world within the rest of your life.

Your DL side/life/world is/will be nearly impossible to eliminate - though many indulge in secret, having to indulge in secret, such a world by their own making - and you HAVE to balance it - which is somewhat, or can be, different than those with AB urges/needs/desires - or your life will become unmanageable and dysfunctional.

When we come to a point of peace with who we are and the way we are, it is more feasible and possible to achieve balance, knowing what we need, to what degree, making assimilation and indulgence something that can be integrated into the rest of our lives without causing an uproar either to ourselves or anyone else in our lives.

Too many in our community make to big a deal out of being different in the way that they are and think, and it keeps them from smoothly integrating their side/life/world as it needs to be, and just enjoying life for what it is and what it can bring them.

In other words, chill out and enjoy, and be intelligent in figuring out how to satisfy your own needs without upsetting the world around you! :)

It seems to me that you are trying to justify your DL side/life/world within the rest of your life.

Your DL side/life/world is/will be nearly impossible to eliminate - though many indulge in secret, having to indulge in secret, such a world by their own making - and you HAVE to balance it - which is somewhat, or can be, different than those with AB urges/needs/desires - or your life will become unmanageable and dysfunctional.

When we come to a point of peace with who we are and the way we are, it is more feasible and possible to achieve balance, knowing what we need, to what degree, making assimilation and indulgence something that can be integrated into the rest of our lives without causing an uproar either to ourselves or anyone else in our lives.

Too many in our community make to big a deal out of being different in the way that they are and think, and it keeps them from smoothly integrating their side/life/world as it needs to be, and just enjoying life for what it is and what it can bring them.

In other words, chill out and enjoy, and be intelligent in figuring out how to satisfy your own needs without upsetting the world around you! :)

Oh, by all means I dont want to eliminate or am trying to eliminate it!!! :) I am going to indulge and enjoy for the rest of my life. This will never leave me and I'm 100% happy with it!

Dollar for dollar I probably get more enjoyment out of diapers than anything else I could purchase. They fill an important niche in my life that is critical to my emotional well being. However, it is only one part of my psychological needs, and I would question how healthy it is to pursue diapers to the point where it was significantly encroaching on my social life.

They are a sexual stimulant.(They work very well for this purpose, but they're not the center of my world) Something I bring out periodically for enjoyment purposes rather than a lifestyle. I'm not attached to them to the point where I could not give them up.

There are other hobbies and activities that get higher priority than diapers.

As a DL, I would spend less than I do on diapers now, but would have better disposable diapers to enjoy when I did wear them :angel_not: Being that I need diapers, I spend what I have to and a little bit extra to make the experience better for me ;) I cannot live happily without diapers, so even if my small incontinence were to go away, they would still be here in my life, and I would still be just as happy :thumbsup: As I'm always wearing, the second question doesn't really apply, but if I were able to choose, I would choose a balance; giving the DL what is needed while still having a social life without diapers :blush: As a DL you can have both- a infrequent but happy occurance indeed :D Being a DL doesn't outweigh any of my other emotional needs- I have other hobbies that cost more, some that cost less, and some that cost about the same. They all take whatever time they require- no more and no less. To lose any of these would not be nice, so to me they have an equal value because I refuse to place a different value on any of them- I need them all :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

Yes my nappies play a very big part in my life, i am in them 24/7 and i honestly could not get on with my life if i did not have them, i do spent a lot of my money on gettin them, but to me it is worth every penny, i just could not go anywhere witout wearing one.

And if anyone sees that i am wearing one and they ask, then they are told yes i do wear nappies all the time and i am not hurting anyone by wearing them, and i do not ask anyone to pay for them, so it realy dose not bother me what other people think that i wear adult nappies.