LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Diapers Look On You...

tcc

Yes I like the way my diaper looks and feels. I love plastic diapers. Bambinos my favorite. As for public wear, I don't. To me it's fun in theory, but not in practice, this statement is about me only, I am only speaking to my own experiences and opinions. I only wear at home, and when i do, my diaper is the only thing I am wearing, so I can see and touch it. I don't enjoy as much of I have to wear clothes over my diaper.

This is me, too. I love how I look in diapers. It's soooo exciting to look in the mirror and see myself wearing a diaper, but only because my diaper looks so babyish. Diapers that don't look babyish are actually a turn off.

I would say that, for me, wearing diapers is like cross-dressing. I'm pretending to be something I'm not, a baby. And, yes, I'm very satisfied with how well my diaper contributes to that goal.

I hate my body with a passion so no matter what I don't like how I look, however I have been told I look cute in diapers, so I will go with that. When I have a diaper and a t-shirt on I have to admit I look good, same way I look good in a suit, except I hate suits and I like diapers.

Hmm...I've never tried cloth, so I don't know how I'd look in them. At home, I like thick, noisy disposables and plastic pants that crinkle loudly. I like to be thickly diapered and have a waddle. In the warmer months, I'll wear short skirts and dresses so that the bottom of my diaper peeks out.

Out in public, I like cloth-like disposables (my favorite brand is Walgreen's) because they're quieter and more discrete, yet can still take several wettings without leaking. I'll wear pull ups if I don't have any cloth-backed disposable diapers, but I prefer the diapers. My diapers are my own business, not anybody else's, and I don't want to make anyone else uncomfortable or draw any attention to myself, so when I go out in public, I make sure my diapers are well covered and concealed. No waddling or crinkling or visible bulk.

Nah. I'm somebody who, if I took one of those waist-down pictures, would be considered a "creepy muffin-topped hairy dude". Not that I'm excessively hairy, but I have many years of drinking on my belly, and enough hair to not look particularly "cute" in a diaper. My one redeeming quality is what my wife refers to as a "soft" look in my eyes when I'm regressing, that completely sells the role.

I think I look pretty good in a diaper. I would look even better if I lost some of my belly (not a huge belly but a belly none the less). I do wear diapers while I am out but I keep them covered and don't make it obvious that I am wearing one (usually wear jeans or sweats over them). While I am walking, especially when I am in close proximity to another person, I am acutely aware of the crinkle they make but so far, and knock on wood, no one has ever noticed. I love it when I am able to walk around the house in nothing but a shirt and a diaper (when the housemates are gone). Unfortunately that does not happen often enough for my tastes.

and you wonder why you have negative comments all the time????? lol

There's two sides to his post both good and bad....

One it does seem pretty strange that he leaves socializing to check his diaper LOL. But then diaper wearing for a fetish is strange considered by most outside the AB/DL community.

And then he's expressing his mind by being honest, by not censoring anything and going into fairly graphic detail.

It depends really...

I love the actual diaper looks on me, especially if it's really thick, hanging between my legs and full of pee. With just a t-shirt over the top of it.

However since I need to loose a bit of weight, I don't like how a diaper looks if you expose my stomach especially(beer belly comes to mind) urghhh.

I don't mind my leg hair as much though as it's normal for a man to have hairy legs.

Babyish looking diapers sometimes I love them, if I'm in the mood, but as I'm like 95% DL and probably 5% AB or even less, however other babyish or AB things are a complete turn off for me.