LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Possible New Daddy!

BabyTara

Well he's here with me right now and we've been having a wonderful time. I'm gonna miss him tons when he leaves tomorrow, but I know he'll come back ASAP.

Love you Daddy!

Uhm, but the question is still how can you love some one after 4 days.

I didn't ask how you could be "in love".... Just trying to understand because I work very slowly at saying words like that in the relationships I enter into.

He's been here with me since Friday afternoon. This weekend has been so special. I decided he's more than just a friend now, thus I love him. For me it goes friendship > love > IN LOVE (if it's that kind of relationship). I believe love is something to be shared freely. It's not romantic love, just love.

Sorry if you don't understand.

Uhm, but the question is still how can you love some one after 4 days.

I didn't ask how you could be "in love".... Just trying to understand because I work very slowly at saying words like that in the relationships I enter into.

It's possible, I felt a connection with Daddy from the first night I met him. We talked for most of the next 2 days and didn't sleep very much. He went home (500 miles away) and told his family that he just met the girl he was going to marry. I didn't use the word love for quite a while after that, but looking back on it thats where I was, I've always loved him. It was love at first sight, something I had never experienced before. That day we met will be 10 years ago this month, this november will be our 5 year wedding anniversary.

*huggles*

Michelle

I had two Daddies at one time briefly. When I was with Daddy Tim I longed to be with my other daddy (my hubby now) even though Daddy Tim did a lot more things than what my Daddy did for me. There was an attraction of some kind for me or we had more common interests in the adult world. Daddy and I met 9 years ago but we took things slowly. It wasn't until about 18 months after we first met that we kissed for the first time. Then I knew that we were boyfriend/girlfriend and continued dating for another 3 years. It'll be 5 years for us too this year but in September. You never know but take things slowly. You need to have adult interests too as you are going to have been an adult in some situations. Daddy and I both enjoy camping plus hiking. Good luck and have fun!

I had to wait 6 months to meet my daddy in person. We met on another ab/dl website. He lived in Florida and I lived in Montana. We emailed and talked on the phone and then that December daddy flew me to Florida so that we could meet. I loved him before I met him and now in April Honu and I will have been married for three years.

I think it's because we're guys and it takes longer for us to acknowledge such emotions and girls are far more in-tune to it that is why she can say it four days in. what she means is that "I love who he is right now and what he is doing for me." I've already been down this road twice so I know what women think 'love' is.

As for Tara, congrats enjoy having daddy and guard yourself, you still don't him well yet. Hopefully this can blossom into something great for both of you.

saying i love you and feel the love are two very different things...

admitting to yourself you feel the love is also very different.

many people feel they love someone far before they say it.

To tell someone you love them is a BIG emotional risk... what if they don't say it back, what if it scares them off, what if you say it, but then realize it wasn't love, just infatuation and have to take it back!!

at any rate, Congratulations Tara!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to Daddy's house for a week. He came back for the weekend and we didn't want to say goodbye. We won't just have to talk on the phone like usual. I'm so excited! Then in 2 weeks we're going to CAPCon!

I love Daddy so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to Daddy's house for a week. He came back for the weekend and we didn't want to say goodbye. We won't just have to talk on the phone like usual. I'm so excited! Then in 2 weeks we're going to CAPCon!

I love Daddy so much.

Baby Tara is not going home she is here to stay. We are very happy together and we are planing our future together. Is there love at first sight??? I beleve that there is. She is a doll,who i love very much. Baby Tara has something that she is going to share with you all also!!!!!!! Wonder what it could be??????? :littleangel:

27 days, and you two are getting married.....

uhm, best wishes? get a pre-nup

Did not say it was happening tomorrow, but yes, I did get her a ring. Two people can meet and fall in love and know that it is meant to be.

Tara's Daddy

(edited for spelling, grammar, and punctuation by BabyTara :P)

1. Congratulations to both of you!!! Finding someone you really care about is wonderful.

2. I believe in love at first sight and encourage both of you to continue developing the relationship.

3. I think you know this, but it is important to say - and it's what some of the less articulate people (I'm not trying to talk down or criticize. Is a better word 'blunt'?) were trying to say - take your time to let the relationship grow. You've experienced a wonderful weekend (extended) and now almost a month of being together - a baby has found a daddy and a daddy has found a baby. This is something special and often rare within our community. Celebrate that, but give yourselves time not only to explore all of who the other is, but also to see how you act and react in some bad times as well as in good times. Don't assume anything about each other. You need time to get to know each other completely before actually going through with the planned marriage.You've jumped very quickly into a commitment to get married - it may or may not be a good thing and it isn't for us to judge. In my mind, one of the downsides of an early commitment such as this is that either or both of you may feel pressure to follow through with the marriage even in the face of difficulties you might face. I do think that this early engagement could possibly be a detriment to the development of the relationship which hopefully will lead to a strong and lasting marriage. If you both understand this potential as an additional stressor and can work at all aspects of your relationship, you have every right to expect a long, healthy and happy marriage and daddy/baby relationship!

4. All that said, I wish the best for the two of you!!

Congrats. I am happy for the two of you. I fell in love with my daddy while we were still emailing and calling each other but we were unofficailly engaged after he flew me to Florida six months after we started talking, so yes I too believe in love at first sight. We will have been married for three years now nxt Tuesday.