LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alan Jackson And Maya Angelou

As part of the home renovation project we have going on, I had to clean out and shift the contents of several closets. In my "treasure Chest" closet I found a pair of Durango boots signed by (among others) Alan Jackson and Maya Angelou....

I have no memory of how I got these, or when those two would ever have been in the same room! :D

So I'm leaving it to you - my friends and net detectives to tell me where I got these. Below is the list of signatures, your job is to determine what event they all appeared at together.

Signatures:

Sheryl Crow

Maya Angelou

Alan Jackson

Minni Driver

Rascal Flatts

John Corbett

post-1-0-82499700-1298992019_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-93457300-1298992020_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-82499700-1298992019_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-93457300-1298992020_thumb.jpg

No idea who any of those people are......

Maybe they all broke into your house whilst you were out, signed a pair of your boots and hid them..... Just to mess with your head? ^_^

• Like 1

As part of the home renovation project we have going on, I had to clean out and shift the contents of several closets. In my "treasure Chest" closet I found a pair of Durango boots signed by (among others) Alan Jackson and Maya Angelou....

I have no memory of how I got these, or when those two would ever have been in the same room! :D

So I'm leaving it to you - my friends and net detectives to tell me where I got these. Below is the list of signatures, your job is to determine what event they all appeared at together.

Signatures:

Sheryl Crow

Maya Angelou

Alan Jackson

Minni Driver

Rascal Flatts

John Corbett

No idea who any of those people are......

I've never heard of Maya Angelou or John Corbett.

Alan Jackson is a big-time country music star who everyone thought was goinna be a 1-hit wonder back in the late 80's or early 90's... He's good with both serious and silly songs. Most non-Country fans would probly know his song "Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning?", which was a response to 9/11.

Rascal Flatts are the guys who bastardized "Life Is A Highway" for the movie Cars. The Chris LeDoux version is WAY better.

And, as for Minnie Driver and Sheryl Crow...

still don't know how you could not remember obtaining them :huh:

Lol. My years in the music biz were crazy. Hundreds of shows and special events. Lots of charity things, so I've lost track of which items came from where. Forgot I had the boots completely until I came across them in my closet. I keep track of the guitars, but the boots slipped my mind, lol.

Lol. My years in the music biz were crazy. Hundreds of shows and special events. Lots of charity things, so I've lost track of which items came from where. Forgot I had the boots completely until I came across them in my closet. I keep track of the guitars, but the boots slipped my mind, lol.

cool

They should have been running through your mind. LOL