LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Southeastern Wisconsin Anyone

diaperjeff

I just moved to Southeastern Wisconsin and looking to meet other guys/friends (18+) in good shape that enjoy wearing ;) as much as I do. Currently I live northwest of Milwaukee near Germantown and West Bend. I am mostly a DL and would like to meet others in the area. My friends would say that I am honest, fun , caring, good listener, nurturing, clean, attractive, love going on road trips :drive1: , enjoy cooking healthy meals for others and more. I also love the outdoors (fishing :fish_h4h: , hunting, camping, 4 wheeling :biker_h4h: , hiking ) and enjoy hanging out watching TV while wearng a diaper. I am not looking for anything sexual at this time however a guy that is looking for friendship and if it leads to more :thumbsup: and if it feels right, I might be up for it. I have never been with another guy while wearing diapers before, so you would be the first. If interested, please consider contacting me.

Hi i live in greenfield and am a ab/dl and have been for a while now. I also enjoy thr outdoors hunting,fishing etc. I am bi to be honest with you so there are no false leads etc. Hope we can talk soon.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...