LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rapist Alert?

I'd say to be careful who fantasizes about raping someone... That's generally a red flag. Problem is, that there's really no way to tell if it's just a fantasy, or something that they're actually planning, until they go out and actually start raping people...

Rape itself is BAD. Thus, it shouldn't be encouraged, even in fetish form...

And as has been mentioned before: If the other person is willing, it's not really rape. For it to really be rape, the other person has to be non-consenting, not of legal age of consent, or otherwise unable to consent.

I'd advise anyone with rape fantasies to seek professional help.

• Like 1

There is a very very simple answer to this.....

Sex is CONSENSUAL. That means no mater how it is done, with whom, and in what way, those who are doing it MUST agree to it beforehand. A keyword and/or sign is something either you or your partner agree that when either say that keyword and/or show that sign, EVERYTHING STOPS THERE AND THEN. That means, if you and your partner agree to X, then anything goes until the keyword/sign. Anything that falls out of these bounds is NON-CONSENTUAL, which is classed as RAPE, and is wrong.

• Like 2

There is a very very simple answer to this.....

Sex is CONSENSUAL. That means no mater how it is done, with whom, and in what way, those who are doing it MUST agree to it beforehand. A keyword and/or sign is something either you or your partner agree that when either say that keyword and/or show that sign, EVERYTHING STOPS THERE AND THEN. That means, if you and your partner agree to X, then anything goes until the keyword/sign. Anything that falls out of these bounds is NON-CONSENTUAL, which is classed as RAPE, and is wrong.

Agreed, which is why technically there is no such thing as consensual rape. If both/all partners consent to it then it's really rough sex with role play involved.

"The safeword tonight is banana" - Lois Griffin

I can understand the desire for some people to be the 'victim' in a rape roleplay, especially with someone they absolutely love and trust. It's a deep seated desire to lose control, much as in the many AB/DLs who have a very deep desire to be forced into diapers, whether in a temporary or permanent capacity. So often, our lives truly aren't in our control, it feels GOOD to give up the control we have voluntarily, but to pretend that we have no choice.

In some cases, the 'victim' may be using the roleplay as a tool to help overcome trauma in their past as well. Reframing a bad experience where one knows she (or he) is safe.

• Like 1

I can understand the desire for some people to be the 'victim' in a rape roleplay, especially with someone they absolutely love and trust. It's a deep seated desire to lose control, much as in the many AB/DLs who have a very deep desire to be forced into diapers, whether in a temporary or permanent capacity. So often, our lives truly aren't in our control, it feels GOOD to give up the control we have voluntarily, but to pretend that we have no choice.

In some cases, the 'victim' may be using the roleplay as a tool to help overcome trauma in their past as well. Reframing a bad experience where one knows she (or he) is safe.

My shrink discussed another motivation....I don't always feel "allowed" to have pleasure...so if it is forced on me, beyond my control, then I am not breaking the rules....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread is too angry and argumentative...

Here, lemme fix that for y'all

We got a rapist up in here

I've been a nearly obsessive fan of that crew since they first started. Hilarious - and quite the arranging skills, I might add.

I rarely disagree with you Betty but you are absolutely wrong in this scenario, there are plenty of "guys" who partake in rape scenario with their girls who know exactly how to stop. This is just another form of role play, JUST LIKE ABDL play, only in a different facet. My girlfriend has a rape scenario fetish and I enact situations with her, even going as far as abducting her from work. I know exactly what I am doing and I know when to stop.

Folks, listen and listen well. Just because you do not understand a fetish or kink does not give you lateral to sit in your chair and make judgements. Be open with your judgements like this in an open forum and you are no better than the people who judge diaper wearers, gays, tranny's or anyone else in this world who is not understood. If you don't understand something, keep your mouth shut or ask questions to try and understand. Don't be a closed minded fool who goes about making broad generalizations and assumptions based on what you in your tiny paradigm believe to be true.

It will never cease to amaze me just how many folks in this community judge other kinks and people within their own community. This probably has something to do with why I choose not to align myself with the Abdl community and tend to stick with the BDSM community.

Exactly this. Its so nice when someone else types what you would say for you.

As long as both people are concenting and no one is beng hurt,then i dont see it as beeing in anyway dangerous,but as was said in another post as long as there was a safe word so that when someone wanted it to stop then it did.

Everyone has some sort of fetish,the only differance is that a rape fantasy is a real sxual fantasy,but everyone to there own and as long as it is only done for fun and it is not going to be a real rape sitation.

I agree HOWEVER, you MUST be careful! Some people will take their fantasies to the extreme and make the fantasy a reality. I am saying this from personal experience. I don't want to go into details but I will say that just remember to only do it with someone you know REALLY REALLY Well. and I mean not someone you have known only for a few months.