LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetter Mitch'S Story (Changed Title)

I hope you enjoy this story. It is a very sexual one that is probably more interesting to the guys vs. the gals, but who knows....please post what you like and don't like about it. You can't hurt my feelings, and feedback is encouraged.

Chapter 1

Mitch and Sarah began dating after they were introduced to each other at Hightops on the Northside of Chicago. On their 5 th date, they went out to dinner, and then onto a local bar for a night cap. Mitch was driving, so he didn't drink at all, while Sarah, who was still a little shy, had a four glasses of wine (way more than she normally would).

"Perhaps it is time we call it a night" says Sarah, slurring the word 'perhaps' a little.

"OK" says Mitch, "I'll drive you home".

Once in the car, Mitch says "You know, you could come back to my place if you like?", his heart beating fast as he's nervous and excited all at once.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?" Sarah replies, but with a big smile on her face.

"Ummmm....who me....never....." he responds a little red faced.

"OK, but you'll have to drive me back to my place pretty early tomorrow as I have to go help my Dad with some work tomorrow morning."

"No problem" Mitch says, his heart now really racing.

Mitch hasn't had many girlfriends, and none as good looking as Sarah, so he's really excited about the possibility of having sex with her. But at the same time, he's also really worried about how he'll handle the usual problem - his bedwetting. He has been very careful not to drink anything since dinner (his usual approach if he thinks there might be a chance someone might stay the night). He can't count the number of nights he's offered to be the designated driver, and arrived home dying of thirst and alone. Tonight it might actually pay off for once!

When they get to his apartment, he unlocks the front door, Sarah walks in and he follows her closing the door. Once inside, Sarah turns around and wraps her arms around him, giving him a big hug and a kiss - which he returns. Then her hands slide down his back and she grabs his butt.

"I love your butt" Sarah says.

Mitch reaches down and grabs her butt, "I love yours more!"

They quickly undress each other down to their underwear, and Mitch leads her into the bedroom. He's really glad he took the disposable underpad out from under the sheets before he left today! The vinyl cover on the matress is really quiet and is covered with a thick matress pad, so he's not worried about that. He's also got a story to cover that in the event it gets uncovered--'I'm allergic to dust mites' he'll say.

Once on the bed, they make wild frantic love in that energetic youthful way, trying all sorts of positions and having a fantastic and orgasmicly wonderful time. They end up with Sarah on top riding his cock and grinding her pelvis into his in a nice slow rhythmic motion, until Mitch can hold it no longer, and begins to thrust faster and faster from below until they both climax together in a flurry of thrusts. Sarah lays her sweaty breasts down upon Mitch's chest and sighs - delighted and satified.

"Wow" she says.

"Yeah, wow" says Mitch.

Sarah rolls off him, and off the bed, heading for the bathroom. She closes the door, and Mitch springs into action, leaping from the bed, he opens his closet and pulls out a thick pair of cloth bedwetter pants and a pair of plastic pants to cover the bedwetter pants. He also grabs a pair of pajamas, wraps the pajamas around both pairs of pants and tucks them down between the nightstand and bed on his side of the bed. When Sarah returns, he then goes to the bathroom and relieves himself, but resists having a drink of water from the sink, despite being parched. Returning to the bedroom, he flops down on the bed.

"Can I get a glass of water" says Sarah

"Sure" says Mitch, springing from the bed and heading to the kitchen. He grabs a glass, put some ice in it, and fills it with water and returns to the bedroom. He hands the water to Sarah, and can't help but notice her nipples through the sheet, and the amazing line of her hips and her pubic mound. This triggers a little twitch in his groin, despite the fact that there is no way he could get it up again so soon. 'Man I'm a lucky guy' he thinks to himself....'she's HOT'

"Mitch, its late, and I really do need to get some sleep"

"Yeah, me too" he says, as he walks around to his side of the bed, pulls on a t-shirt and underwear and climbs into bed.

Sarah slides over to him and rests his hand on his chest and hooks her leg over his. They cuddle for a while, and Mitch realizes that Sarah has drifted off to sleep, with her leg still hooked over his. He lays there for a good half hour until Sarah eventually rolls over and frees his leg. He waits another half an hour to be sure she is totally asleep, and he very carefully slips his underwear off, extracts the thick bedwetting pullup, plastic pants and pajamas from their hiding place, and carefully and quietly pulls them on. He tucks the underwear into the same spot the pants and pajamas were hidden, and drifts off to sleep.

• Like 2

Chapter 2

Mitch awakes to the sound of the shower coming on in the bathroom, and once he realizes who is in there and what happened last night, he reaches his hand down his pajamas to check to see if he's wet. Sure enough, as always, he is soaked. The warm wet feeling of the soaked betwetter pants, and the smooth feel of the plastic pants instantly arouses him, but he realizes he needs to act fast if he's to clean things up before she finishes in the shower. For all he knows, she's finishing up in there!

He springs out of bed, and whips his pajamas off, then pulls down the plastic pants and bedwetter pants all together, and stuffs them into a plastic bag he keeps a stock of in his closet just for this purpose (although normally he's stuffing a soaked disposable diaper into the bag rather than a cloth bedwetter pant). Looking back at the bed, he realizes that the pants have leaked a little, and he reaches down to the pajamas on the floor and now that he's awake a little, realizes they are wet too.

"Crap" he says to himself outloud. He quickly stuffs the wet pajamas into the hamper, feels the edge of his t-shirt and it happy to discover that it is dry. One small stroke of luck! But now what? He can't very well just stand there in a t-shirt with no pajamas on, and he doesn't have any matching pajamas and has no idea if Sarah saw him in them anyway. He pulls he sheet on his side over the wet spot on the bed, which isn't very noticeable since he has light sheets on the bed.

Skrew it! He pulls off his t-shirt, dries his slighly damp crotch off, and tosses it in the hamper and heads for bathroom. Fortunately, the shower is still running and upon opening the door, he says "mind if I join you?"

"Sure" says Sarah, "but no hanky panky as you promised you'd get me to my Dad's early this morning.

He pulls back the curtain to the shower and steps in with her. Her hair is covered in shampoo, and the bubbles have run down over her shoulders and are slowly running across her nipples. He feels that twitch again in his groin, but this time his manhood is more than up for the task, and he begins to get hard. Sarah turns around to rinse her hair, and he steps up behind her and hugs her, running his hands up from her tummy to cup both breasts. At the same time, his hardening cock presses up between her legs.

"I thought you agreed to no hanky panky?" says Sarah a tad annoyed.

"I did! But that doesn't mean that I have full control over how THAT reacts to seeing your gorgeous figure!"

Sarah turns around and hugs Mitch back and grabs his ass, pulling him into her and also under the water. He's glad he's now under the water in case he smells like pee, and he spins with her in the shower so that he is fully under the water and heavily rinsed off. He closes his eyes and sticks his head under the water, and feels her move away from him. He figures the water is probably spraying off him and that is why she's moved away a little, then feels a hand on his cock! He groans with pleasure, and opens his eyes just in time to see Sarah squat down in front of him and take his now rock hard cock into her mouth. He's never had a blow job before in his life, and isn't quite sure what to do! Speechless, he stands there as Sarah sucks him deeper and deeper into her mouth. The warm wet feeling is driving him insane, and when she cups his balls and takes him even deeper, he can stand it no longer, and cums inside her. His legs are shaking, and Sarah stands up in front of him and rinses her mouth out with shower water and gives him a long and loving kiss and hug.

"You didn't last nearly as long as you did last night" she says playfully.

"Well, I've never had that pleasure before, and ummm, that was amazing to say the least!"

"Now we can get to showering, without getting poked all the time!" she laughs and finishing quickly washing off.

He washes quickly too, as he doesn't want to leave her in his room too long alone to poke around. As they both dry off, they chat about what they have to do today, and they agree to having dinner tonight at her place.

"Should I bring clothes with me for a sleep over?" he asks naughtily.

"Absolutely! I have no plans for tomorrow, and we can sleep in and have breakfast too!"

'This is going to be complicated' thinks Mitch, 'god dammit I wish I didn't wet the fucking bed'. But he's tried all sorts of ways to stop, including alarms and drugs, but nothing has worked. Both his prior girlfriends found out about his bedwetting, and although neither said they broke up with him because of it, he secretly thinks it played a big factor in why they did. He never told either of them that he normally wore diapers to bed, and he suspects they were both grossed out by waking up with him in a wet bed, and quickly brought the relationship to an end after a few wet nights.

'Perhaps I need to take a different approach this time' he thinks to himself....but wouldn't dating a guy who wears diapers to bed be worse than dating a bedwetter? 'Man this SUCKS'

"You got pensive all of a sudden. Whatcha thinking about?" says Sarah.

"Nothing, errrr.....just imagining breakfast with you" he stammers.

"Well, lets get going, the sooner I get done with my Dad, the sooner we can be together again!" she says, walking into the bedroom, and pulling on her clothes from the day before. "I'll need you to run me home so I can change and get my car. What would you like for dinner?"

"I eat pretty much anything, so surprise me" he says.

Sarah thinks to herself...'I'll make him pork chops as I know he loves them, and I'll have to stop at the store and pick up some fresh veggies and some Amstel Light as that is his favorite beer, and he didn't get to drink at all last night'

Mitch drives her home, and quickly returns back to his place to think through what he'll do tonight.....

• Like 1

Chapter 3

When Mitch gets home, he strips the bed down to the vinyl matress cover, pulls the wet pull up out of the closet and takes it all downstairs to the laundry room and stuffs it in a washer. When he gets upstairs, he grabs the plastic pants and rinses them out and hangs them on the shower head to dry off.

Returning to his bedroom, he pulls out a spare matress pad and sheets and remakes the bed. Then pulls out a duffle bag from his closet and puts it on the bed. What to pack? He goes to his walk in closet and on the left side there is a large cabinet partially hidden behind some hanging clothes. Sliding the clothes aside he opens the cabinet to reveal a large selection of disposable adult diapers. There are Attends with Waistband, Abena X-Plus, Bambino Biancos, Moliform Super pads, Attends boost pads, older plastic backed Attends 10 with no waistband, and a limited number of really special vintage Attends, Attends Special Care and Tena Maxi (amoung others). Normally he wears an Attends Waistband with a Moliform Super pad inside it, with an Attends boost pad laid across the top in front to prevent tummy leaks. This combination never leaks, but the Attends are very crinkly, so he figures this isn't something he'd be able to sneak on without Sarah hearing. The Abena's aren't too crinkly he thinks to himself....that might be option 1 - so he grabs one, and an Attends boost and sets it aside. The Tena Maxis are also pretty quiet, so he grabs one as option 2. Then he comes across his last cloth covered Attends Extended Wear - this will be perfect he thinks, and pulls out a Moliform pad and grabs the pile of diapers and carries them to his bed.

Grabbing a small swiss army knife off the night stand, he opens the folding scissors and uses the points on the ends of them to poke a series of holes in the backing of the Moliform Super pad. This he places inside the Attends Extended Wear, and then puts an Attends boost pad across the Moliform pad in the front of the brief. He folds up the combined diaper and puts it in the bottom of his duffle bag. He then repeats the process with the Abena X-Plus and the Tena Maxi and puts them in the duffle to (under the Attends combination.) Then he grabs an assortment of clothes, including pajamas, sweat pants, underwear, t-shirt, and his bathroom stuff and puts all of this on top of the diapers.

Then he pulls out another Abena X-Plus and Moliform pad and sets it up on the bed, drops his pants, lays down on it and pulls it up between his legs. After taping it on, he runs his hands up between his legs and revels at the feeling of having a thick diaper between his legs, thinking to himself 'Man, as if bedwetting isn't enough, liking to wear diapers on top of it is freaking nuts, but man I love this feeling!' Standing up, he waddles over to the full lenght mirror and looks at himself in his diaper and shirt. Rubbing the front of his diaper again, he slowly spins around to admire his diapered visage....if only all women thought this looked as hot as I think it does! Ducking into the closet again, he grabs some sweats and pulls them on over his diaper and heads for the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen, he fixes himself some lunch, eats it and heads for his desk to check email, Facebook and his favorite site, Dailydiapers. Then all of a sudden, he remembers that he never got his laundry out of the washer and put it into the dryer. He NEVER forgot to do this as there were only 2 dryers downstairs, and if you left your stuff in the washer, someone usually pulled it out to put theirs in. Sprinting downstairs, he opens the laundry room door to find the woman from one floor up loading her clothes into the washer his clothes had been in.

"Oh Hi Mitch!" she says, "Sorry, but I waited as long as I could for you to come down before I took your stuff out. It is all on top of the dryer there"

"Thanks Denise, I got sidetracked upstairs" he says and walks over to the dryer. Sitting on the dryer are his sheets, underpad and right on top, his thick cloth bedwetter pants. He feels his face turning red, grabs the pile, and stuffs them all quickly into the dryer. "Gotta run" he stammers and bolts from the laundry room.

"See ya around" says Denise, smiling broadly at him.

Back in the stairwell, climbing back up to his floor, Mitch hears the crinkling of his diaper from under his sweats, and wonders if Denise heard it too. 'Man, I'm such an idiot....I guess Sarah really has my head all spun around...I've never forgotten a load of laundry like that before!'

Upon returning to his apartment, he sets an alarm, and makes darn sure he is downstair before the dryer shuts off! When he re-enters the laundry room, Denise is there again, waiting for the dryer to shut off.

"Hi again" Denise says.

"Hi Denise, whatcha been up to lately" says Mitch.

"Not much, playing a little tennis, working too much. You?"

"Working too much as well" he replies, watching the minute display on the dryer tick down to 2 minutes. He's known Denise ever since he moved in 4 years earlier, and they've always sort of flirted with one another, but never took it any further. On top of this, Denise knows Sarah, but only "socially" through a mutual friend called Don. Thank God Denise has little to no reason to see Sarah any time soon!

"I ran into Don at the super market yesterday, he mentioned you were getting pretty serious with Sarah - that is awesome!" says Denise.

"Yeah......it is! How's Don doing, I haven't talked to him in ages".

"He's doing great. He has a new job at Allstate and is loving it" says Denise.

Allstate! NO WAY, that is where Sarah works! That explains why he knows what is going on. "Cool" says Mitch, and then the dryer buzzes and saves him. He springs into action and pulls all the bedding out of the dryer into his hamper, being careful to make sure his bedwetter pants are covered.

"Would you like a hand folding those sheets?" Denise asks helpfully.

"Uh....thanks, but I have to run, Sarah is expecting me to pick her up in 30 minutes, so I'll fold them later. Thanks though."

"Ok, say hi to Sarah for me will you, I haven't seen her in ages, we should all get together sometime"

"Yeah, we should" says Mitch, thinking to himself....'no way in hell...not after you folded my bedwetter pants for me', "Well, gotta run again, take care."

"You too! I'll give you a call next week to see if we can set up dinner sometime"

"Ok, see ya later" says Mitch, bolting from the laundry room and heading upstairs.

• Like 1

Once back upstairs, he wonders what Denise thinks of his bedwetter pants, and what she might say to anyone. Hopefully she'll be discreet and keep this information private.

Walking with the laundry into the bedroom, he feels the need to pee, and floods his diaper while dropping the laundry basket onto the bed. Pulling the sheets out, he quickly folds them and the underpad, and grabs the bedwetter pants to put them and notices they still feel a little damp. So he takes them into the bathroom and goes to hang them on the shower head and finds the plastic pants still hanging there (and they are also still wet). So he hangs the bedwetter pants from the bathtub faucet knob, and returns to the bedroom. He puts the laundry basket back into the closet, and arranges the clothes to cover his cabinet up.

Back in the bedroom, he pulls off the sweats and rubs the warm wet front of his diaper while looking at himself in the mirror. Rubbing himself a few more times, he feels his cock begin to stir and realizes he doesn't have time to play with himself....but none the less, rubs himself a few more times and feels his erection getting harder. Laying down on the bed, he untapes the diaper, uses the dry parts of it to dry himself off, and rolls over to his nightstand opens the bottom drawer and pulls back some papers to reveal a box of wipes. Pulling out a couple, he wipes himself clean, slips the diaper out from under himself, rolls it up and tapes it closed. He gets re-dressed, wraps the diaper in two plastic grocery bags and throws it in the kitchen trash, covering it up with some other trash to be sure no one would see it.

Grabbing his duffle bag, he heads heads out the door to Sarah's apartment.

• Like 1

Chapter 4

Bzzzzzzzzz....the front door of the apartment building unlocks and Mitch pulls it open. He's starting to get a little nervous about what to do tonight, stay awake, come up with an excuse to have to go home, risk sleeping here, or sneaking on a diaper. The more he thinks about it, the more nervous he gets. After getting in the elevator and riding up to her 10th floor apartment, he knocks on her front door. Sarah answers the door and gives Mitch a big hug and a big kiss.

"I missed you!" she says, "dinner is on the stove, and I have a nice cold Amstel waiting for you on the coffee table".

"Excellent" he says, thinking to himself, 'beer, that is what I need to not wet the bed!'. "Do you need any help with dinner?"

"Nope, you sit tight and watch some TV or surf the web on my laptop if you'd like".

• Like 1

Great story! Something tells me there's going to be some interesting things going on in the next couple segments... Denise knows a bunch, so we're pretty sure it's going to get out (just how and in what way will be interesting) and the chickens are going to come home to roost, what with Mitch leaving diapers and plastic pants out to dry. How are these events going to take place? How is it all going to affect the various relationships? Ooooo.... the suspense!!!

Chapter 4 Continued:

Sarah returns to the kitchen and the sound of pots and pans banging can be heard throughout the apartment, then it stops and Sarah reappears.

"The pork chops are under the broiler, now I have a couple of minutes to give you a quick tour. Follow me. Mitch jumped up and followed Denise down a short hall. "On the left here is the bathroom, just the one, and beyond the bathroom is the guest bedroom, but I use it as an office and work out room. On the right here is my bedroom. You can put your duffle bag in here".

Mitch follows her into the bedroom with his bag. The bed, a king size, is on the wall to the left when you walk in, so he walks around the bed to the other side and puts his bag down on the opposite side of the bed from the door, just in front of the nightstand. The room is prettily decorated with a bedspread with flowers on it, and photos and other art with colors that match.

"Very nice" he says, "I wish I had a two bedroom apartment".

"Yeah, the extra space is nice. Well, that's it, now I have to get back to the kitchen before the pork chops become charcoal."

Mitch follows her back down the hall, and returns to the living room and sits back down on the couch.

"Do you need another beer yet" Sarah calls from the kitchen.

"Not yet thanks" he replies

"Well drink up baby, I bought two six packs so you could enjoy yourself tonight!"

Baby....if only she knew what I wore to bed at night! I wonder if that is some sort of veiled hint that she already knows? Nah, how could she? Unless she ran into Denise! She couldn't, not in the last couple of hours. What if Denise called her to tell her what she found? Maybe Denise was grossed out by it, and warned Sarah? OK...I'm over reacting, she's called me and others baby before...its just a phrase she uses.

While all of this was running nervously through his head, he had sucked down the last of the beer without really thinking about it. So he got up and wandered into the kitched to see if he could help out. While there, Sarah got him another beer, served up dinner, which they ate at the table in the eat in kitchen, and the talked about their days and continued to sip away at their drinks. Before they knew it, they were both getting a little drunk, Mitch having finished his 5th beer, and Sarah was working her way through her 4th glass of wine. Sarah got up to get Mitch another, and when she did, Mitch got up also and came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

"I think I've had just the right amount thank you. Its amazing how a little liquid courage can help a guy like me" he says, as he sweeps his hands up Sarah's stomach and cups each of her breasts.

"Somehow I don't think you need any courage" Sarah quipes.

"Perhaps you are right" he replies, and slowly runs one hand back down her tummy and between her legs.

"Ummmmmm" she moans softly "nope, no courage required at all me thinks. Me on the other hand needed a little" she says as she reaches behind her and cups her hand on his groin.

"Yeah right!" laughs Mitch, "like you need any either!" at which point Sarah presses her bottom back into his pelvis and his cock begins to spring to life.

"Lets go into the living room" she says, "it will be more comfortable in there". And grabbing his hand she leads him into the other room, sits him down on the couch, and draws the shades. Returning to him on the couch, she straddles him and leans over to his him. She then begins to grind her hips into him again, and can feel his cock getting harder and harder. "I think there is something in there that wants to come out, perhaps I'd better free willy" she laughs, and getting onto her knees in front of him, she unzips his pants and pulls the off along with his underwear. His cock springs to attention, and Sarah grabs it with both hands and starts to stroke it. Sarah is wearing a knee length skirt and she quickly reaches underneath it and whips her underwear off and returns to straddling Mitch. This time, she guides his cock between her legs and holds it pressed up again herself while she slowly raises and lowers herself up and down. She continues this for a while and then stops and grasps his cock again, guiding it into herself and lowering herself down onto him.

"Ahhhhh" Mitch groans...."that feels amazing!" as he pushes his hips up to drive deep inside her.

• Like 1

Sarah and Mitch continue making love on the couch trying out all sorts of positions, and end up with Sarah face down over one end of the couch with one hand between her legs with Mitch behind her. This is one of Sarah's favorite positions as she can rub herself while Mitch can plunge his cock deep into her, and Mitch likes it as it gets him really hard and he loves it when Sarah's hand touches his cock as he slides in and out of her. Eventually he can hold it no longer, and he picks up the pace of his thrusts until he begins to cum and then his pace became frentic and Sarah began to cry out in unison as she came too. Mitch collapsed onto Sarah's back and sighed.

"Wow, that was fantastic" he said.

"Wonderful" she agreed, and layed there for a moment, then said "but I really need to pee...something was pressing on my bladder...I can't imagine what?"

Sarah went to the bathroom, and Mitch followed suit. And when he came back out, Sarah had another beer for him. He was really thisty, but thought to himself he shouldn't drink it, but it was already open, so he grabbed it and drank a big swig. Sarah finished her glass of wine, and they watched Letterman. Once the show was over, Sarah says, "I'm tired, you ready for bed"?

"Sure" he said, perhaps a little nervously. And followed Sarah into the bedroom, taking a quick detour into the bathroom to pee one last time.

Once in the bedroom, Sarah put on a white lace night gown and slipped under the covers. Mitch pulled his pajamas on and climbed into his side of the bed. Again, Sarah slides over and cuddles with him, while Mitch wonders what he'll do about his "problem". Sarah drifts off to sleep, and Mitch realizes he's fighting to stay awake. A clock on the dresser reads 12:05, and he watches it slowly tick over to 12:30. At 12:31, Sarah rolls over and Mitch thinks to himself that at 12:45 he'll get up and go to the bathroom, and he'll decide then if he'll take a diaper with him. At 12:44, his heart begins to beat a little faster as he considers his options, he can't very well leave, so he either risks wetting or has to put some protection on. 12:45 rolls around, and he lays there unmoving, his heart speeds up a little faster. 12:46 clicks over, and Mitch slowly sweeps his legs out his side of the bed and stands up, looking back at Sarah to see if she moves or stirs in any way. She doesn't, so he quietly reaches into his bag and pulls out the premade Tena Maxi with Moliform pad inside. He figures that given the amount he's drunk, he needs a full plastic backed diaper to help prevent any leaks, as the Attends as often leaked out the sides in the past.

He quietly walks past Sarah who continues to sleep soundly, and makes his way to the bathroom. He closes the door silently to the bathroom, and sits down on the toilet,removing his pajama bottoms, peeing again, while he slowly lays the diaper out on the bathmat and unfolds the wings. Once he finishes peeing, he lays down on the diaper and pulls it up between his legs and slowly tapes first the bottom tapes, then the top ones. Once he finishes taping the diaper on, he runs his fingers along the elastic at the legs to get a perfect fit, and slowly stands up. He then pulls his pajamas on over the diaper and slowly walks around the bathroom. The diaper crinkles with every step, loudly to him. This is his last chance, he could still take it off. But then risk soaking her beautiful bed? Nope, "I'm committed" he thinks to himself. He walks over to the toilet, flushes it, and opens the door walking quickly back to the bedroom with the noise of the flushing toilet covering the crinkling.

"Hey baby" Sarah says quietly "everything ok?"

"Yeah, no problem at all" he says a little to loudly "just needed to go to the bathroom. By this time he's reached his side of the bed and slides carefully under the covers trying not to make his diaper shift while doing so. Sarah rolls over and puts her hand on Mitch's back and says "Night Night" and Mitch's heart just about skips a beat! Her fingers must have missed touching his diaper by a fraction. He again begins to watch the clock, 1:15 rolls around and Sarah has again rolled over to her side of the bed. Mitch rolls onto his stomach to his usual sleeping postion when thickly diapered - his legs apart, one arm up, and one arm down with his hand next to his diaper. He risks pressing the side of his hip gently, and hears the comforting quiet crinkling sound come from his diaper. And he drifts off to sleep.

At 5:18, Mitch is awoken by the sounds of the tiolet flushing, and Sarah returns to the bedroom. Mitch lays very still and unmoving, pretending to sleep, and Sarah carefully climbs into bed and lays down. Again, Mitch watches the clock and listens to Sarah's breathing and at 5:35, he risks moving his arms and slips it down his pajamas to feel his diaper. As he thought, it is wet. Wet, but not soaked thankfully! He is still exhausted and figures he'll sleep a little more before figuring out how to deal with his diaper. So he slowly pulls his hand out of his pajamas letting it run over the smooth plastic, again feeling calm and comforted by the feel of the thick wet diaper between his legs.

• Like 1

At around 6am, Sarah is woken up by Mitch snoring softly so she edges over to his side of the bed and cuddles up against him. He is laying face down with his head facing away from her, so she sweeps her hand up over his butt and to his back figuring he might stop snoring if she rubs his back. But what was that, what is he wearing under his pajamas? She doesn't want to wake him up, but she is dying to know what he's wearing, so she slowly runs her hand down his back to the waistband of his pajama bottoms and feels smooth plastic an inch or two about the waistband. Running her hand over his pajamas, she can feel the thick padding wrapping his behind, and the soft crinkling of the plastic below as she runs her hand over his butt. 'My God, he's diapered' she thinks to herself. She keeps her hand moving and rests it between his legs, and can feel that the diaper is warm, so she carefully pinches it like she's done a ton of times while babysitting, and sure enough, it squishes between her fingers just like a soaked baby diaper would. 'He's wearing a thick disposable diaper! Wow! I guess he has a bedwetting problem. That explains why he didn't drink at all last night! The poor guy, I just about poured a 6 pack into him tonight!

What Mitch doesn't know is that Sarah's sister wet the bed, and she too wore diapers every night, so this isn't as strange to Sarah as it might be to some.

'He's obviously not comfortable telling me about his bedwetting, but what should I do, wait for him to tell me, or let him know I know?" she ponders. 'I guess I'll go with the flow' she laughs inside on that thought, cuddles up some more, and Mitch stops snoring. She drifts off to sleep with her hand on his diapered butt and wonders what the morning will bring.

Mitch wakes up to find Sarah cuddled into him with her leg over one of his, pressing his diaper into his crotch. 'Holy Crap', this isn't how he hoped he'd wake up in the morning! And on top of this, he is dying to pee, but doesn't dare more in case he wakes Sarah up. So he lays there for a few minutes and realizes that the reason he woke up is the need to pee. This is good in one respect - at least he didn't soak his diaper, but now he can't move. So he slowly lets a little pee out to releave the pressure, and keeps doing this bit by bit until he feels he can't risk wetting his diaper any more. At least he is now comfortable and can think. But now what? He is frozen and lays there unable to come up with what to do. Hopefully she'll roll over as she did last night and he can bolt for the bathroom with his duffle bag.

Finally his break comes and Sarah does indeed roll over. He takes advantage of her movement to quickly slide his hand down his pajamas to check how wet he is, and is shocked to find his diaper is almost completely soaked! He quickly pulls his hand out and check his pajamas for leaks, and finds only one small spot.

He slowly swings his legs off the bed, grabs his bag and starts waddling slowly towards the bathroom. His diaper is so wet there is no other way to walk, and it crinkles loudly with every step, but he's made the decision and can't stop now. He reaches the bathoom and quickly closes the door behind him.

Sarah rolls over and senses Mitch moving a little behind her, then feels him get up off the bed and hears him walking around the end of the bed. The crinkling of his diaper is so loud it makes her grin a little, and once he's beyond her and is walking towards the bathroom, she opens her eyes to seem his silhouette waddling down the hallway. She can make out the bulge of his diaper and feels sorry that he feels he has to hide his problem. She spent many hours with her younger sister Vanessa convincing her that bedwetting was no big deal, and helping her cover her diapers during the occasional sleepover. Do I tell him I know, or wait for him to talk about it when he's ready? 'I'll give him a little time' she decides.

The bathroom door closes and Sarah listens to the noises coming from the bathroom. She can clearly hear the telltale sound of Mitch undoing the tapes on his diaper, then hears the sound of the plastic crinkling as he rolls it up. The the shower came on, and she rolls over and dozes some more.

Once in the bathroom, Mitch quickly pulls his pajama bottoms off and lays down on the bath mat. He runs his hand beteen his legs and revels in the feeling of his warm, thick, soaked and squishy diaper, but alas he has to get this thing off fast before Sarah wakes up. So he carefully undoes each tape, trying to be quiet, but the tapes sound tremendously loud in the confines of the bathroom. There is little he can do though, so he presses on and once untapes, he squats over the diaper and rolls it up from front to back into a large heavy ball, re-taping it closed and pulls out a plastic bag from his duffle and stuffs it inside the bag and jambs it into the bottom of his duffle. Then he quickly turns the shower on and once warmed up, climbs in to wash off.

Once finished in the shower he realizes he never asked for a towel, so he quietly opens the linen closet and finds one, dries off quickly, and pulls a pair of silk boxers out of his duffle. His morning surprise for Sarah! He closes up his duffle, hangs up the towel, pees one more time, flushes and returns to the bedroom. He pads quietly by the bed, thankful to see Sarah hasn't moved, returns the duffle to its spot and slips back into bed, cuddling up to Sarah in the spooning position. It is still pretty early, so he lays quietly making sure he stays awake while he listens to the sound of Sarah's breathing.

Eventually Sarah stirs some, and rolls over to face him.

"Good morning sleepy head" he says, "Did ya sleep good? I know I did!"

"Yes I did, you were up early though, what's with that?" Sarah asks.

"I'm used to being up early for work, so it is just habit".

"Ah, and you said you slept fine?" asks Sarah, wondering what he did with his diaper and what he's wearing now. She sweeps her right hand up along his leg and finds his silk boxers. "Hummmmmm, these are sexy!"

"I thought I'd surprise you this morning with something nice"

"They are really nice, so is this" she says rubbing the front of his silk boxers and feeling his cock harden in response to her touch. As he gets harder, she grabs his shaft with the silk boxers between her hand and his cock and strokes and squeezes it more. At the same time, Mitch's hands spring into action with one cuping one of Sarah's breasts, while the other runs down her side to her hip, down the outer side of her thigh, and then back up between her legs. Sarah parts her legs slowly to allow his hand to reach between her legs, and he presses his fingers into her lips, rubbing softly on the outside of her pajamas. Sarah reaches her free hand down, grabs his hand and guides it inside her pajamas and back between her legs. Without speaking, she guides his hand on how she likes to be rubbed. They mutually stimulate one another for a while, and eventually Sarah lets go of his cock, and slips her pajama bottoms off. Once off, she lays on her back and again guides Mitch's hand back between her legs. He probes gently with his fingers into her vagina which turns him on no end.

Sarah reaches over to her night stand, opens it up, and pulls out a very life like dildo with balls and some lubricant. She squirts some lube onto the dildo, and slides it down between her legs, slowly pushing it into herself, then again, guiding Mitch to take over. He grabs the dildo and slowly slides it in and out of Sarah's now very wet pussy. She spreads her legs wide and Mitch puts one of his legs over one of hers and uses his leg to also press the dildo into her. Sarah reaches under Mitch and continues rubbing his cock.

"I want you in me now!" she says.

He slips his boxers off, and his cock springs to attention, and he manuevers on his knees between her widespread legs while Sarah continues to slide the dildo in and out of herself. She grabs his cock and strokes it a few more times, removes the dildo and guides his cock into her. She is so aroused and wet that he slides in effortlessly. She pulls him onto her and he thrusts slowly into her.

"You ever had your prostate massaged during sex before?" asks Sarah "most guys I've done it to say its amazing"

"Errrrr.....no....." he stammers, a little suprised by the question.

She grabs his ass and pulls him into her, driving his cock deep inside her. "Would you like to try it?" she says in an encouraging tone. "I'll be gentle"

"Sure, why not, I like to experiment" he says, not quite sure what she intends to do. Only when she reaches over and picks up the dildo does he realize what she's going to do, but at this point, he can't very well say no. So he keeps thrusting his rock hard cock into her while his heartbeat increases in a little fear of what she is about to do.

Sarah reaches over, quirts some more lube on the dildo, and reaches back behind Mitch's ass. "Now relax my darling, you'll feel a little pressure, but don't clamp down, if anything, concentrate on loosening up". She finds his hole with her finger and guides the dildo to it, and slowly presses it into him. "I'll go really slow, you relax, and keep up what you are doing! That feels great!"

He keeps thrusting slowly into Sarah, while Sarah slowly eases the dildo into his ass. It hurts at first, then once past his sphincter it slides in deep and the pain goes away.

"How does that feel?" Sarah asks, sliding the dildo slowly in and out of his butt with both hands wrapped around him.

"It feels good" he says, a little out of breath.

She keeps pressing the cock into his ass, and with each stroke Mitch also drives into Sarah. They get into a well timed rhythm with each other, and eventually, Sarah begins to climax. As she does, she increases the pace that she's driving the dildo into Mitch's ass, and he in turn speeds up his thrusts. Sarah begins to gasp, and starts wildly thrust the dildo into Mitch, while he too thrusts hard into Sarah. They both cum hard while both are pounded with cocks, one real, one rubber, and Mitch collapses onto Sarah completely spent.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever done" he says.....

Sarah smiles....and thinks to herself....'I've only just begun'

• Like 1

Hi, Diapers, I'm really enjoying this story so far, and hope that you keep things going. It's the first story I've seen that deals with an inevitiable reality of people who are incontinent and, to a lesser extent, diaper lovers. Keep it up!

-RMS

Sarah gets up off the bed and heads into bathroom to shower. While she is showering, Mitch's curiosity causes him to look in Sarah's night stand to see what other fun things she might have in there. He finds a butt plug, strap-on belts for the dildo, 3 other dildos, some flexible tubes - he's not sure what they are, a camcorder, and as he's about to open the 2nd drawer, the shower shuts off, so he stops his nosy poking around and finishes getting dressed.

After getting dressed Sarah and Mitch head to the kitchen and she whips up a fantastic breakfast. They gobble it down, and plan out their day. They decide to go to the Shedd Aquarium for they day, then back to Mitch's for Pizza.

The day goes great, and the Pizza is good, and around 8 O'clock Sarah points out that she really should head home as they both have to get to work in the morning. Mitch tries to convince her to spend the night, but Sarah hasn't brought any clothes with her, so she reluctantly says she has to go. Mitch understands and says he'll walk her to her car. Before heading out, she goes to the bathroom, and after peeing, notices a strange shadow behind the shower curtain. When she pulls the curtain back a little, she sees the bedwetter pants and plastic pants hanging to dry. She smiles and again feels a little sorry for Mitch. She'll have to make him feel comfortable with his bedwetting. But those plastic pants sure look cute she thinks.

Once downstairs, they leave the lobby only to run right into Denise coming into the building.

"Hi Mitch and Sarah, how are you guys doing?" says Denise, smiling broadly at them both.

"Great!" says Sarah "I haven't seen you in ages, what have you been up to?"

"Not much, a pretty dull weekend actually. The highlight was doing my laundry" says Denise, smiling at Mitch.

Mitch can't believe they've run into Denise, and on top of that she's hinting at the laundry "incident". He feels his face flushing with embarassment, and wonders just how red it actually looks.

Sarah sees the smile that Denise send's Mitch's way, and wonders what it is all about.

"How could doing laundry be the highlight of anyone's weekend?" says Sarah.

"Well, I've not been feeling great, and actually getting productive and doing laundry was better than the alternative" says Denise, again smiling at Mitch. "But running into Mitch yesterday doing his laundry while I was doing mine was a pleasant surprise".

"Mitch, you didn't tell me you did laundry yesterday" says Sarah, immediately regretting the statement as it was perhaps related to his bedwetting.

"Yeah" he stammers "I was running out of clothes."

"Lucky I was there to fold your undies for you, eh Mitch" says Denise, again flashing a wicked smile.

"Yeah, thanks again for your help" he says meekly.

Sarah sees how uncomfortable Mitch has become, and sees that Denise is messing with him a little. It must have something to do with his bedwetting she figures. Perhaps she found his bedwetter pants? So she cuts into their banter, and says "Well, I need to get going, good seeing you again Denise."

"Likewise, we should all get together for dinner sometime" says Denise.

"Yes, I'll give you a call tomorrow and see when we might all be able to connect"

Mitch smiles nervously and walks Sarah to her car, kisses her goodbye and watches her drive off. He returns to his apartment, and immediately stripes down and puts on a very thick disposable, heads to the couch, and relaxes from the stress of the encounter with Denise. Running his hands between his legs and pressing his diaper into his crotch he feels the stress begin to dissapate. He continues to run his hand over the smooth plastic of his diaper and smiles to himself. What a wonderful weekend! Even the run-in with Denise was exciting!

• Like 3