LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting A Diaper For The 1St Time

Flashbaby

Guest little_jonny

drink plenty of water. say like 2-3 cups. when you fee you have to pee get comfortable and relax your body and let it go. thats he best advice i can give you

I had trouble my first time, what I did ended up doing is going someplace that I knew I wouldn't mess up, in my case the garage, you could use the basement or outside

I think in our minds we think we are going to make a mess we are going to have to clean up, by going to someplace you don't have to worry about it takes that part away.(another thing it might be what you are wearing you don't want to mess up try wearing some junk cloths....

You could try dumping a warm not hot cup of water down the front if all else fails, at least it gives you the feeling you are looking for.:rolleyes:

Wetting a diaper for the first time after being trained need you to somewhat defeat or ignore the training.

Toilet training does not only mean that you do not wet/mess your pants, it also means that you use either a bathroom - in private - or somewhere else where you will not be disturbed during the process. In your case, you are trying to wet your diaper. This is easier said than done, but following the same process that you use to urinate, you should not have a problem.

Firstly, put on a diaper (and nothing else), but not too tight around the waist. Pressure of underwear / pants / diaper / belt on the waist is a psychological signal to hold on until you find a suitable place. When you feel the need, go to the bathroom, and stand in the bath / shower. You will have no other clothes on, so nothing else can get wet if the diaper leaks. Diaper leaks are also one of the reasons you are toilet trained. If you still can't relax enough, turn on the cold tap on the sink slow enough that you can hear the slow running water, and the drip of the water running down the sink. This will increase the urgency, and you should be able to relax enough to wet the diaper. After this wetting, you will learn that the diaper can take more than one wettign with comfort. This will reinforce your mind to destroy the fear regarding leaks. Three of four more times wetting while only wearing a diaper standing in a bath/shower will convince you that the diaper can handle what you are giving it, and you should be able to wet the diaper with ease while dressed / not in a bath.

They say 'practice makes perfect'. In fact, practice will help to eliminate the mental block of using a diaper.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...