LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Um..Hi, I Am Kaydee And I Am New...

BabyKaydeeM

Guest little_jonny

I dont know really how to start

start out small, like diapers, stuff animals, pacifires, anything you think that will help you come out a little more

Hi Baby Kaydee, my name is Chris, and I have been into this for a long time, and I would love to talk with you about anything you would like to know. I also live in the midwest, so if you want, email me at abtopher@hotmail.com and lets get to know each other. Hope to hear from you!

guess I just have a lot on my mind, and am very curious...

Curious is a fun place to be - start by asking all those questions. Educate yourself.

I highly suggest you read up on some bdsm 101 type stuff, that will educate you on how to negotiate what type of play you want, how to weed out less than ideal potential partners etc.

You'll find a lot of regulars on the boards and chat who are friendly, and helpful, so please dont let those who come across with no social skills in a rude manner sway your interest - As you may have noticed, you'll get a LOT of attention from men, and not all of it will be of a healthy/wanted type.

Best wishes on the board, have fun! and dont hesitate to ask any questions you've got.

Guest Baby Tiana

I know this is a bit late...but just wanted to tell you welcome!

Also I found it pretty cool that you too are 4'11! Finally someone who knows how it feels to not be 5 feet, but soooooo close :P

I know this is a bit late...but just wanted to tell you welcome!

Also I found it pretty cool that you too are 4'11! Finally someone who knows how it feels to not be 5 feet, but soooooo close :P

well i don't know how it feels to be 5 feet... but close to it... i'm 6' :P:P:P