LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Empire Baby Pants

DailyDi

WOW! those are amazing! I wish I had known about them way back when I was that size.....I think I would have ordered some ;)

Very cool part of your collection :thumbsup:

I had only known about Empire since 1970. The last I saw of them was c1985 when I got a few pair for a doll. From the late 1960's to the mnidkle 1980's there was also Baby-make which was an Adams/Brooks (Now Rite Aid). There were two kinds of this. The cheaper ones made of grainy material and the better ones made of thick smooth material. almost like Comco. They too had air holes

They would not have leaked if the diaper was changed at appropriate intervals. Even the 1940's Playtex rubber panties had side vents

• 2 weeks later...

I had only known about Empire since 1970. The last I saw of them was c1985 when I got a few pair for a doll. From the late 1960's to the mnidkle 1980's there was also Baby-make which was an Adams/Brooks (Now Rite Aid). There were two kinds of this. The cheaper ones made of grainy material and the better ones made of thick smooth material. almost like Comco. They too had air holes

They would not have leaked if the diaper was changed at appropriate intervals. Even the 1940's Playtex rubber panties had side vents

Hi Christine thanks for the display of Empire I used to wear those after Platex stopped making their rubber pants loved them and so did my mom and sister. Have you ever heard of Milkey Way Brand ,they too were rubber ? May-be you could display your collection of Rubber Panties. Thanks Pins :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hi Christine thanks for the display of Empire I used to wear those after Platex stopped making their rubber pants loved them and so did my mom and sister. Have you ever heard of Milkey Way Brand ,they too were rubber ? May-be you could display your collection of Rubber Panties. Thanks Pins :rolleyes:

I have only recently heard of Milky Way rubber panties. There seems to have been 4 m akers of baby rubber panties that used real rubber: Playtex, Plymoth, Rand and Milky Way, at least on the national acene. Girls used to wear sanitary panties of rubber from whart I understand.

In terms of looks the closest to the Empire and baby-Mate and the better Sears are the Comco

All I have for baby panties are some Gerbers and some unknows, These are for my dollies

Under certain circumstances I was in plastic (called rubber but at this point we are making the distinction) unitl I was almost 10. The lady who kept me as a girl grew up in the Depression, so If I was over at her house for the afternoon, I was diapered as was her youngest daughter until we turned aobut 8. She was concerned about us going to the ladies' room every 1-1/2 hours and using all that water and figured it was just better that we wet diapers.. Their house was okind of old and oddly built. The toilet was in the cellar and there was no inside stariway, you had to go outside and around then in.to the basement. The "upstairs" did not have a stairway, there was a ladder that you put through a trap door and climbed up.. Upstairs were two small rooms one for the parents and two oldest gorls (the only one of whom I remember was Carol) and the other for Anne and Linda. Linda used to wet. the bed so she was diapered and rubber pantied and slept on a rubber sheet. Now when I stayed over at night, rather than have me have to fetch the ladder, which was pulled up, and go down, then out the door to the bedroom, It was just decided to diaper me. and have me sleep in Linda's bed with her. We all wore nightgowns. In all cases, there were two pair of rubber panties used, A snap-on, which was fairly new and pull-on's over them

This may seem odd but girls are different from boys, Girls tended to stay around the house. Boys roamed, Also, outside, a boy can use a tree trunk for a urinal, girls cannot. It was common practice in my area that if a group of girls, usually about 5 or 6 was at someone's youse, If the younger onces, under 7-1/2 to 8 had not proved that they could hold it comfortably for about 2 hours: Not just go two hours between wettings, but do so comorbably, they were put in diapers for the afternoon. This was shortly after the Depression and people thoght a $4 water bill was high and the toilets were 5 gallon units with a pull chain that could suck down a Volkswagen beetle. In some of the older cottages, built in the 1920's and '30's, the toilet was in the basement. and there were no bathtubs like we know them. You took a both by seeting out a large aluminum tub and filled it with water heated on the stove in large pots and kettles. Since I was being treated as a girl (the youngest) then I was to follow girls' customs. The whys and wherefores of that is explained in my blog.

The panties that were put on us were the translucent snap-on and colored pull on's. I did not see the labels nor, when this started, could I have read them. But the onces mostl like them in terms of the shape, feel and material are Comco, especially the snap-on ones. With Linda and me, the snap-on's were fresh with each dipaer and the same pull-on's were used for several changes

I remember getting these at a store near the house back in the early 80's. I had a couple of these for a while when I was in my teens. They fit me well back then and worked like they should. My mom and dad did find them and took them away from me and by that time the store that carried them had closed and I was never able to find them again. But it sure was nice being able to find a pair of plastic pants back then that actually fit me after growing up and out of the largest Gerber size.

• 1 month later...

My mom and dad did find them and took them away from me

Boooo! Hissss!

In the 1960's Kleinert made an adult size plastic panty that felt just like the high-quality baby panties. By 1980 they had also cheaponed their panties and were using a grainy material but those 60's panties were the best

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Opps, I had been secretly wearing plastics under my clothes severla times a wek when not in school since I was 11, when I got a wierd notion to put on a pair. Naturaly it wasn't long until I was wearing them and masterbating in them. I added diapers to this regime when I was 14.

• 11 months later...

I wore these until I was 21. When I first found them in super size I thought I died and went to diaper heaven. I use to go around town and buy a dozen or two at a time, and then 1 day I couldn't get them any more, that was in the earily 80's. Had I known they were going to quit making them I would have bought a couple of hundred for years to come. I don't have to wear diapers I just like wearing the style and comfort but I do pee in them occasionally.

• Like 1