LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl Bad News Coverage?

Can all you ansewer one question.What makes you all think that just because a person is caught showing his or her diapers that it gives us a bad image?Stop and think about it.99% dont even know we are here.Its the show Jerry Springer that has little people and outhers that give us a bad rap.So lets get some ansewers here on this.

abdl is not the only fetish going through bad media coverage.

furries, bdsm, even people who like feet.

theres nothing you or anybody else can do other then have a sensible online profile that is not offensive.

what pisses me off about most people in our community is when they think shoving it in peoples faces will change

any opinion they had about it.

for example, say a youtube video has some abdl reference.

a generally normal commenter says "oh thats really weird."

then some crazy abdl goes to his comment and replies

"hey man im a 40 year old hairy fat guy that likes to wear diapers and pee and poops in them. its completely normal

and you shouldn't talk about it like that."

i cannot tell you how many times i've seen people do that. and its not just that, but alot of people in this community

do not have any sense of standards, personal space, respect for other peoples opinions or any way of discerning that what they're doing or what they think is exciting or sexy, or is helping our community, is actually hurting us.

being an abdl is weird. we're weird. theres no way around it. its strange, its not normal and its generally unknown to most people.

so when somebody like fox or jerry springer gets a story concerning abdl, they blow it up for ratings. there is really nothing we or anybody else

can do about it.

/rant.

tldr: haters gonna hate.

• Like 1

wow ok... think of all the time everyone ahs wasted thinking about this, posting about this reading about this... and realize that tiem could have been spent in a diaper, with a bottle of juice watching cartoons!!!

my god what a waste!!! :P

• Like 1

wow ok... think of all the time everyone ahs wasted thinking about this, posting about this reading about this... and realize that tiem could have been spent in a diaper, with a bottle of juice watching cartoons!!!

my god what a waste!!! :P

Yes, I agree. Bad press will always be there. We can do our part by being good and productive citizens, loving our families and respecting other people's sensibility. But I would much rather talk about happy and encouraging things than trying to sort out every negative expression and innuendo.

-DR

Yes, I agree. Bad press will always be there. We can do our part by being good and productive citizens, loving our families and respecting other people's sensibility. But I would much rather talk about happy and encouraging things than trying to sort out every negative expression and innuendo.

-DR

I agree. Media outlets focus on what will get peoples attention, & get them to start to talk about it (which we are doing right now lol) & also if there's anyway of the media making a profit out of it, they try to maximize that opportunity.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Can all you ansewer one question.What makes you all think that just because a person is caught showing his or her diapers that it gives us a bad image?Stop and think about it.99% dont even know we are here.Its the show Jerry Springer that has little people and outhers that give us a bad rap.So lets get some ansewers here on this.

Wait a minute. Did you change your opinion of others that wear out in public? Remember when you said...

Pluss i could never go out with my diaper sticking out like i use to.Know to many people now.So now i agree with all who say that those that do those things on purpise hurt us all in the long run.

Indecent Exposure & Public Indecency :closedeyes:. People should keep it clean. No pun intended.

• Like 1

The world population, as a whole, does not understand nor wants to understand our particular brand of fetish. The perception is 'only a baby / mentally deficient person soils themselves, both for the same reason - they do not know better'. When a person with a self awareness is linked to this practice, it tends to disgust and repel the observer. The regression / loving / nurturing etc. feeling can be explained, only to those individuals who are willing to listen.

Media (TV / Radio / newspapers) work by generating headlines that are more startling than their competition. As a result, media exposure by its very definition, fails to incite the acceptance to this or any other fetish. Instead, it will further alienate fetish members, which to most, is not what we require.

Simply, media exposure in all its forms, in my opinion, is undesirable, and something to be avoided. Aceptance of this and other fetishism take time, will arouse individual curiosity, and eventually lead toward self trial, tolerance and gradual acceptance.

As others have said in this, and other threads, repeating this topic is now futile, and time wasting.

• Like 2

screw the media they will do what they do for raitings. Screw what other people think it does not matter in the end as long as your happy. Majority of people I know are indifferent to adults wearing diapers and acting like a kid, they don't care UNLESS it is forced on to them in public by some jerk exposing their diapers, or wearing a romper and running wild in the mall. That is what it gives us a bad image, because it is taken as forcing something on to others, and essentially violating the civil rights of others to not be exposed to that in public.

Fact A: The media only ever shows people wearing diapers in a negative light. Negative stories sell. No one's goinna watch a segment called "AB/DLs are normal people!"...

Fact B: The general populace doesn't bother to check AB/DL forums, and thus, has a skewed view of what an AB/DL is. Their only exposure to adults who wear diapers for non-incontinence use is the media's portrayal of people who wear diapers.

Fact C: Fact A tends to feed Fact B, which results in the perpetuation of Fact A, thus starting the cycle over again.

Thus it's not a matter of what we think happens when the general populace is exposed to news stories about someone getting arrested for wearing a diaper in Wal-Mart... It's simply a fact that such stories foster negative perception amongst people who don't know better.