LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Dispose Of Your Used Diapers?

Guest diamondback688

I probably responded to this but since the post has gotten so big, what I do the 2 or 3 diapers I may use a week is to put the used on in a plastic grocery bag and tie it up.  Depending on how full the outside trash bin is, I'll drop in in there for trash pick up.  Sometime the trash was just picked up and the bin empty, so I will take it with me when I go to the store and just drop it in the trash cans by the entrance doors.  It's usually triple bagged in plastic grocery bags with maybe some other trash in it.  Not a problem.  If on a Saturday with the house to myself I wear a premium diaper or a couple diapers all day, I will bag them up ate toss them out at a store's outside trash can.  Mostly on those Saturdays my used diaper is pretty messy and I will bag it up in 4 plastic grocery bags when disposing of it.

when I am at home Mommy and I have got a rubbish/trash bin that one of us line with one of the big black rubbish/trash bags that we dispose my diapers into.  

when i'm out i discretely dispose my diapers in a plastic bag and find a rubbish bin to put it into. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2006 at 8:29 AM, Valentine said:

I put them in my garbage, and put it out for the garbage men to pick up.

This is how I do it also.  I wrap them up tight in a couple of plastic bags and then they sit in the garage until garbage pick up, then I put it out with my other trash.

• 2 months later...

I have small trash bags I keep one for each day, in the morning I tie it up toss it out in the trash bin, and that way my wife is not smelling it. We have our own trash bin that gets dumped onece a week.

Well... no  next to the thread title, so guess I haven't posted in here yet.   I keep disposal bags in my bathroom (either Odor No or BOS).  When I finally go to get my morning shower, the stinky one comes off and into one of the bags, then into the trash can.  No fancy diaper pail.  Since I live alone, no worry about anyone seeing it.   Every few days I'll collect the trash around the house and stash the bag out in the garage until I can make a trip to the county transfer station. 

Easy and not complicated, my wet and messy diapers are securely wrapped in a plastic bag and then put in the outside trash. Sometimes on television you see where law enforcement goes through someone's garbage to look for evidence, for me there would be a lot of wet and poopy diaper evidence to convict me of a felony ABDL charge.

After use, I put a used diaper in a plastic bag. Tie a knot on the bag and throw it in my bucket outside, ready to be picked up when the garbage truck comes by and empties the bucket.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in a rural area and we have a landfill. So I just bag up my garbage like normal and take it there. Easy easy bright and squeezy.