LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Diaper Punishment Real

Kari

I read online recently about "Diaper Punishment".

I cannot tell if it's all just a role play activity for fetish adults.

Or something real that has happened to many of us growing up.

Maybe it's both in some ways.

I was emotionally abused, I guess.

As I've mentioned in other posts,

My bed wetting led to many threats to be put into "Pampers" well past my toddler years.

As a child in the 70's, part of me wishes my Mom would of just put me in diapers at bed time.

Back then, it seemed like "the authorities" let parents do whatever they wanted with their children anyway.

I admit, I am a little envious of some kids that got to wear diapers for bed wetting.

But I also wonder if it was as traumatic, (more or less) to wear a diaper.

I can only say it was traumatic for me to wake up in a wet bed from pee soaked sheets.

I guess in a perfect world, no one would wet the bed.

Guess I am lucky to have stopped at age 10.

Only for parts of me to want to do it again well into my middle age.

But since that's impossible, what would of been the best way a parent could of handled this issue.

We didn't have Pull-Ups or Good Nites,

But I could see how those could be as humiliating as a diaper to some kids.

Besides blaming the kid for being too lazy to get up for the toilet in the middle of the night.

• Like 1

Punishing kids with diapers? I imagine that it was very real in some rare circumstances. If you look around you can find stories of children kept locked in cribs or cages and kept in diapers by their guardians. It's a thing called CHILD ABUSE and people go to jail for it.

As far as posts on ABDL boards like here and other places, most of those stores are just tall tales told by people who want something to fap to.

Consenting adults using diapers as punishment? Sure, that's easily possible and does happen. That would be an aspect of BDSM that some classify as a total power exchange, where the top attempts to control every aspect of his/her bottom's life.

Bedwetting children are no fun. A wet bed is both discouraging and a lot of work for mom and dad. But it's wrong to put a kid who you're trying to toilet train back in diapers. Simply the wrong message. Any parent who would be so simplistic is also somewhat sadistic, in my view. They clearly don't have respect for their children as human beings. If a kid wets the bed, parents should never punish, but simply try things that will keep bedding dry, which might be an alarm, or underpad, or possibly 'overnight underwear', but NEVER full blown diapering, which, as we all know, is as much of an emotional, as physical, event.

A while ago, I read something on a BDSM board about diaper punishment. If I recall correctly, the description was fairly clinical. Granted, this would be an activity essentially between consenting adults.

I imagine there have been real cases of this too, but having said that, I am not sure it could be qualified as anything other than abuse if diapers were used as a form of punishment on children. Granted, some incontinent children may think it is punishment enough for them if they should need them, but parents should be very careful to try to be as kind and gentle as possible when dealing with these kind of issues.

I can't speak from experience because this never happened to me. Secretly, I think I wished I could wear diapers as a child, but I was definitely too afraid to say anything at that time. My parents were very accepting of me and my other challenges. Perhaps they would have been accepting of this too, but I can not say. I simply don't know because I was never brave enough to find out at that time.

I believe diaper punishment is real and i remember being threatened about being put back in diapers when i was a bed wetter as a kid from age 6 to age 9.

I wish my parents would have out me back in diapers back then, it would have been a better way of managing my problem back then, but at that time it was considered bad parenting to put a kid that was potty trained back in diapers.

I don't believe diapers should be used for punishment.

They should be used as a tool for managing wetting or messing problems. :baby_smiley3:

Diaper punishment is very real, though incredibly rare these days. By today's standards it is child abuse, to which I agree wholeheartedly. However, thirty years ago it wasn't nearly as rare. Of course those were the days before parents understood bedwetting. They thought children wet the bed because they were too lazy to get up and use the toilet or were just afraid of the dark. In response, many parents would try to humiliate or embarass their children to get them to not be so lazy. Most parents would simply diaper their child for bed and hoped the private embarassment would work. Meaner parents would humiliate them publically, in hopes their peers would add enough humiliation to get them to change.

I personally chat to 2 individuals, both male, who were abused into diapers growing up. One of them was abused by a step uncle who had a challenged child and wore diapers for medical reasons. This uncle kept this individual locked in the bedroom with his child and forced him to wear diapers as well. The other had wetting problems and was diapered by his mother well into his teens, sometimes humiliating him while doing so.

Both of these guys still need to use diapers today, both being grown adults.

The problem with diaper punishment does exist in children today. I have witnessed it when I was a teen. What parents with children who still wet fail to recognize, the wetting problems are not entirely the childs fault. At times with some children, their internal organs do not develop as fast as they may be growing on the outside, therefore not having the functionability that they should have given their age or size. It can be a stressful situation for the child as it is for having wetting accidents.

Parents who have children who have wetting accidents need to be patient, loving and understanding. The problem will correct itself and stop in time. They must not humiliate or discpline the child for doing so. This only creates the problem to continue or even get worse. It is stressful enough wetting without the added influx of being disciplined for a problem they have no control over.

As for the BDSM aspect of diapers and punishment, yes it does exist but only with consenting adults in controlled environments. It is found in adult websites people looking for bondage, discipline, spnaking, the likes involving diapers. These may be the individuals who may have never experienced discipline as a child, never had a spanking and just want to feel what it is all about.

I have read stories about diaper punishment being used on "unruly" kids. Basically your 12 year old is out of control smoking, drinking, stealing etc and parents diapering and treating their kid like a baby in an attempt to gain control of them. How much of these type of stories are true. Who knows but if you search diaper punishment, there was a web site which actually encouraged diaper punishment as a way to deal with "problem" children.

I have read stories about diaper punishment being used on "unruly" kids. Basically your 12 year old is out of control smoking, drinking, stealing etc and parents diapering and treating their kid like a baby in an attempt to gain control of them. How much of these type of stories are true. Who knows but if you search diaper punishment, there was a web site which actually encouraged diaper punishment as a way to deal with "problem" children.

When I saw this, I originally dismissed it as a "could not be true," but looked it up to see if there were any recognitions of "diaper punishment," not fetish related. I was remarkably disturbed I didn't want to look past articles, to blogs and stuff like that. It apparently is real, and I find it incredibly disturbing as well. Who in their right mind would undermine self esteem, self confidence, and so on. I'm not talking about the obvious parents who use diapers because of necessity, but rather as the term states "discipline," I can't understand why people would feel this route is beneficial in the least.

i was often threatened to be put back in diapers and spanked when i would have wetting accidents at school or when i wet the bed... to avoid that i learned to hid or cover my wet pants and change my sheets before my parents found them wet. ( i would sneek the wet sheets into the wash to avoid getting caught)... when i was 12 i got a very lucrative paper route ( the best bike route in the city) and was able to afford to buy diapers and out of desperation got brave enough to ride my bike to the store and by diapers ( i remember how great it was to not wake up with wet sheets.....) that was over 24 years ago.... i was able to hid my issues until i was 24 years old and needed to have a surgery and i told my dad the whole story he was so upset at himself for allowing me to have to do everything possible to hide my issues from him and my mom in fear of punishment.... but i dont entirely blame him as there were no tools, or websites to help with issues and certainly no products openly marketed to this issue "pullups", "drynights". parents just knew anyone over 2 should not be in diapers and that sometimes wet beds happen but they always will grow out of it... we now know better and have easy access to information help when something is not normal... some people are obbusive and use diapers out of cruelty and some just dont know any better solution.... but diaper punishment is REAL

There was a case on one of the real forensics shows, where a psychotic mom stabbed and chained one of her daughters to the floor and made her wear diapers. The mom eventually killed the daughter and had her body and the diapers burned on the side of the road. Eventually, the other daughter went to the police and told them what all went on. Prior to that, the cops had thought that the dead girl had had a kid and that it was probly a kidnapping gone wrong or something... A good reason why people should be mentally evaluated before being allowed to breed...

I can almost guarantee everyone on that DiaperPunishment site is a fraud. The stories aren't even good fiction in most cases and if you do a little due diligence you can almost always trace back a lot of the IDs there to people on this and other boards. The guy CHIP who ran that site plagiarized one of my stories for his "basic DP rules" so it's clear he frequents one of the same AB boards I do.

Sure, if you dig through the news clippings, you'll come up with a story from time to time that someone was punished with diapers (usually comes to light in concert with other abuses). There was a case up in York PA a few years back where mom sent the kid to school in a pullup style diaper and that started the whole abuse investigation. There were more than a few others, but to think anybody formerly condones this thing is the fantasy of a bunch of your bretheren DL/AB's participating in some internet illusion.

my parents put me in a diaper when i was a kid once to try to embarrass me into not wetting the bed round age 8 or so. It is real ... they did it out of desperation and i think it traumatized them more than me....i liked it but could not tell them that. It only lasted a couple hours and was never even mentioned again...forgot about it till i read this.