LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Our New Members

Bettypooh

• 9 months later...

If I may say a word or two regarding smileys....

I love them, but too many give you a headache after awhile. Before the eye surgery, they interfered with my ability to read a post if they were too numerous

As toys, they can be wron out like any other: It gets to be too '70's. Next thing you know we'll start seeing WIN Buttons and mood tiaras and leisure babydolls

My sig is just about medium size as sigs go. I have seen some monsters. It used to be larger but I pared it down and may do so some more but it carries useful links. If the BBCode editor here let us use image links right, it could all be in one or two lines. Nice and tidy

Besides which, if yours was of a size to be readily readablle to me it would be as large or larger

• 4 weeks later...

All computers have a Zoom function, but for those not visually impaired, it is easily readable.

Smiles make for a good read when used as punctuation. they are Called Emoticons for a reason, they can be added to lines of text to express emotions about things. Adding more just allows us all to get closer to the author.

Over use can be a problem in cases of scerious posts, like Emily said. It is hard to take something seriously if it is covered in flashy faces.

More annoying than a Flashy face is Massive Signatures that make reading a post about anything a novel. Thank you for dialing it down.

• 9 years later...

Hello , I'm new here ! I'm a 24 year old and I love to wear girly nappies and onises and do peepee and poopoo to make a mommy smile 😃 me looking for a mommy who can let me play with their bellies and belly buttons and who will let me use their belly as my pillow 🥹

• Like 1