LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Our New Members

Bettypooh

First, welcome to DailyDiapers :D I think you'll find our site a refreshing break from other ABDL sites that cater to a smaller demographic, or are more sexually oriented. We're pretty open to all aspects of adult diapers and you're bound to make some friends here. There are a few things to be aware of that will make your experience here more fun (and fun is good!) :girl_happy:

We have many forums here, with each having a specific purpose. Please check them out and post in the proper forums. And please post the same message only once- if you make a new post everyone will see it listed under "New Content" so one post will do. Posting the same message in multiple forums is seen as SPAM here so please avoid that :diespam: Also be aware of the difference between the "Incontinence-Medical" and "Incontinence-Desires" forums. There will be no tolerance for those who post "wanting to be incontinent " messages in the "Incontinence-Medical" forum :bash:

Please take the time to write out your posts fully and comprehensibly. Save the texting shorthand for your phone- It's not appreciated on the forums here :badmood:

Keep in mind that diapers mean different things to different people. We're not all AB's or fetishists or anything else- we're individuals with unique needs and perspectives who have one thing in common; an interest in adult diapers :blush:

Read others posts as carefully as you would want them to read yours so you get their meaning. Please use good grammar, including punctuation marks. And don't forget that spell-checker is your friend; if your browser doesn't have one, there is one built in here. Also remember that we have an international membership who have English as their second language, so their post grammar may not be perfect, but they try hard and we love them anyway :D Failure to use good grammar will bring our "Grammar Nazis" out of their slumber- things are much nicer when that doesn't happen :lol:

Please note the date at the top of posts. We don't delete posts so you may be responding to a thread that is several years old. "Necro-posting" will get probably you at least a few "Boo's" unless your post is really relevant to the topic and today :P

Remember that this is an adults only website. We will not tolerate posting pics or posting messages involving children in them. We are totally against all forms of pedophilia in any amount :bash: We also don't take kindly to people who force their diaper habits onto others who do not want to be involved. We believe in acting responsibly and respectfully in the real world, even if you're in diapers out there. You don't have to 'stay in the closet' to be one of us but please don't do things which casts ABDL's in a bad light publicly :angel_not:

In the Chatroom please take time to get a feel for the people already there. "Baby-talk" is generally frowned on there so unless you see it on the screen, it's best to save that for the AB forums ;)

The "Freecycle" forum is not for selling. The principle of Freecycling is for items to be given away for free, though asking for the taker to pay shipping is acceptable. Terms to use here:

Offer- when you have something to give, put "Offer" in the topic. When you decide to give the item(s) please post "Taken" in the thread so everyone will know the items are spoken for :rolleyes:

Our people are generally open-minded and tolerant, and would like to be your friend. We don't mind you 'jumping in the pool' with us even if you make a splash- just remember the others who are already here and be considerate of us :baby_bath:

Other than Spamming, pedophilia, and posting in the proper forum these are not site rules, just suggestions that will help you enjoy your experience here on the best darn ABDL Website in the World :groupwave:

Thank you for taking the time to read this, now jump in and have some fun with us!

Bettypooh

• Like 9

This. Needs. A. Sticky!

I agree. Bettypooh, what a great run-down! Maybe this needs not only a sticky, but somehow required reading for anyone wanting to sign on here! ...not that it will always be followed.

THANK YOU!!

DD has needed something like this for a LONG time. Definitely sticky worthy, and should probably be sent out in PM form to everyone that joins as a first message.

Can we please add

1: Don't troll! (You know what that means)

2: No personal attacks. Disagreeing with someone is fine, but calling them an asshole is not a valid argument.

3: No bullshit stories. We've all been around the block a few times and know that if it sounds to good to be true, it is! Tales of fantasy are perfectly acceptable, but please label them as such.

Also, can you lose the smilies? I know you love using them and that's all good and well in your personal posts, but coming from a Mod speaking on behalf of the site it looks a tad unprofessional, distracts from the text of the message, and makes it hard for people to take what you have to say seriously.

Just a suggestion.

I Agree this is an excellent set of etiquette rules for new members to follow. I wonder if it should somehow be pinned though to make it where all new members have to read it, before posting their 1st post. Thank You Bettypooh!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Also, can you lose the smilies? I know you love using them and that's all good and well in your personal posts, but coming from a Mod speaking on behalf of the site it looks a tad unprofessional, distracts from the text of the message, and makes it hard for people to take what you have to say seriously.

Just a suggestion.

I personally totally disagree with this part of your Post. I do not think the Smilies or emoticons at all Take away from the professionalism of peoples posts. I like them a lot. Just my two Cents on that subject. Please Keep Smilies!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

I'm campaigning for the cause of "Smiley Acceptance in our Generation" and I whole heartedly endorse the use of emoticons.

This message has been approved by the board of directors for Smiley Acceptance in our Generation.

This needs to be the frist thing anyonee sees

Thank you all :blush: Much of what I mentioned were ideas I got from you all here so thank yourself too :thumbsup: Of course there are other rules and Newbies are directed to them, but there's no way to make someone read anything before they post, so....

When I wrote this I was thinking about my own experiences as a Newbie, here and elsewhere :rolleyes: I remember when I was new to the 'Net; so many people jumped on me saying things I didn't understand that I almost chucked the computer out the door :o A few people understood and gave me advice on how I should act on those sites- and then I began to enjoy participating on forums :D I just want everyone to have fun here, and if my words help then it was worth the hour it took me to compile and edit that one. I'll probably bump this thread from time to time so it will be easy for Newbies to find :angel_not: (OMG- Bettypooh is going to Necro :roflmao: )

Bettypooh

• Like 1

My pet PEEve is the person, usually a Newbie who sends a Friend Request with no knowledge about me and there is plenty there to know, It is not like I am playing Mystery Girl. Then when I go and look at their page to see what they are like, not so muchas as a jot or tittle do I find.

I also have a bit of a PEEve about "Friends" who just sit there like a lump of tapioca and make no conversation or anything

To all of these: What is the point?

rest assured i would never ever ever necro a thread

but trolling and telling bullshit stories come now if there was none of that on this site it would get pretty boring pretty fast ... attacking trols gives us all a safe way to let our agression out

Trolls have rights too! The first one of those rights is to be eaten for lunch. Sounds tasty. :pizza: Anybody want trolls on their pizza? ;)

Trolls have rights too! The first one of those rights is to be eaten for lunch. Sounds tasty. :pizza: Anybody want trolls on their pizza? ;)

Trolls are so important to our society. That's why they're included in a Christmas song. "Troll the ancient yuletide carol. Fa la la la la la la la la."

but trolling and telling bullshit stories come now if there was none of that on this site it would get pretty boring pretty fast

I respectfully disagree. If there was no trolling and no bullshit DD might actually get a reputation for being a quality forum with intelligent discussion and decent information.

Personally, it is the trolls and bullshitters that give us all a bad name. Say someone new to the community comes by for a look and what do they see but some threads on "I sat in a poppy dipper all weekend." "I stole diapers from the nursing home I work at." or "Waah waah, I'm a lonely and desperate loser with no social life outside of the internet and want a mommy to come change my messy bottom." What kind of people does that make us look like?

I see comments on the news threads, condemning those senseless enough to involve children in ABDL or expose themselves in public. I see our Acceptable Public Exposure thread where a number of members are vehemently against any kind of public exposure at all. Yet we still allow participation from people whose attitudes and mindsets lead directly to the kinds of behavior that we are so adamantly against. It's a bit of a double standard, don't you think?

Being a regular of the messing forum, I would just like to throw in a little something or two that has been irritating as of late.

The messing forum is NOT an extreme scat forum. We do not need to hear about your diaper that was so full it was spewing out the leg holes or the "alternative" fun you had with it. Take that to a proper scat forum if you want to discuss it. Because I can assure you, no sensible member here is going to take it seriously.

Also we do not need to hear about how you rammed your fetish down other peoples throats by going on a city bus or train while you defecated yourself. If you are one of the people that does this, please remove your diaper and tie it to your hands so you can't type anymore. We. Don't. Need. To. Read. That. Crap.

Sorry, just venting.

• Like 3

The messing forum is NOT an extreme scat forum. We do not need to hear about your diaper that was so full it was spewing out the leg holes or the "alternative" fun you had with it. Take that to a proper scat forum if you want to discuss it. Because I can assure you, no sensible member here is going to take it seriously.

Amen to that. Really I don't think we should even have a messing forum. All it does is attract trolls and creepers.

Amen to that. Really I don't think we should even have a messing forum. All it does is attract trolls and creepers.

Without it, the trolls and idiots spill out into the other sections. Plus not everyone likes messing.

But I see what you mean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...