LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Cribs

For a while I was staying in a location with an adult baby crib, and from my experience, *danger* is the biggest problem. It seemed as if it was well made, but the sliding side of the crib wasprone to releasing, and that would drop a 50+ pound siderail down, having a guillotine effect on whatever might be sticking through the bars, much like this awful and degrading 1000 ways to die episode. In the case of cribs, try a lightweight wood and don't try anything too complicated!

@nikabdl, perfect, so cute!!! thats the ideal adult baby crib!!! great Job <3

I'm setting that as a goal of mine, I would love to have one of those in my apartment!!!

I'm moving to Las Vegas later this month and I've already decided on buying an AB crib for my nursery before I buy a bed for my bedroom. I am thinking about going with one from babyapparels.com, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. (I'm NOT building one and price is not an issue)

I'm moving to Las Vegas later this month and I've already decided on buying an AB crib for my nursery before I buy a bed for my bedroom. I am thinking about going with one from babyapparels.com, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. (I'm NOT building one and price is not an issue)

Well, good luck with that! Is it job related?

I am saddened for the loss of a chance to meet you now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nikabdl,

I had a cot made for me last year. It`s based on a king size bed and can be coverted back to an ordinary bed or four poster.

I leave it as a cot most of the time and sleep in it every night. It is great because it does add to the baby feeling. For bedding i`ve got several sets from Next as they make some of there kids bedding in double size for some strange reason, not that i`m complaining. I`m having a cot bumper made at the moment. The links below should take you to pictures on my diaperspace page.

My cot.

Inside the cot.

baby D.

Hi Nikabdl,

I had a cot made for me last year. It`s based on a king size bed and can be coverted back to an ordinary bed or four poster.

I leave it as a cot most of the time and sleep in it every night. It is great because it does add to the baby feeling. For bedding i`ve got several sets from Next as they make some of there kids bedding in double size for some strange reason, not that i`m complaining. I`m having a cot bumper made at the moment. The links below should take you to pictures on my diaperspace page.

My cot.

Inside the cot.

baby D.

Wow i love it, big enough for you and a friend, its great.

Thanks for sharing pics.

Having a real adult crib is a decision that you make because you are serious about using it. Regardless of whether you opt for a wood version which has the appearance of a baby authentic model or a steel commercial version known as a Hospital Adult crib, the fact remains that it does take up a bed sized space. If the urge is that strong to actually go ahead and commit to the size and the costs, most would have the drive to use their crib often. Unless you put it behind locked doors, sooner or later someone is bound to discover it. If nosey folks ask a bunch of questions, the answers you give are within your range to control. Speaking from experience, I have given out anywhere from “None of your business