LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discreet Storage

I still live with my parents and I have 2 spots, easily reachable for anyone, and obvious enough for nobody to check there.

one is my bedroom closet, witout a lock inbetween the junk my parents keep there in case they ever need it. And one in the small attic you can only reach from my bedroom my parents have to go only once a year. So what I do is, I keep my stash small, and around the time they have to go there (december) I move everything to my other spot, and move it back in january where it's safe for another year.

course i remember in college my mother would come to visit and would love to snoop around, so i did the only natural thing, i bought a rubbermaid bin, and a long with putting all the sex paraphernial i actually used i filled it with lots of random things.... a tarp, some rubber tubing, a big can of car oil, some aligator clips and wire and one of thise really big batteries, lots of different random things... and then on hte top of the lid in permanate marker i wrote "TUB OF SEX THINGS" .... this had the benefit of when she snooped she woudln't know what i was really using, and what was just there for 'shock value'.

do this and your parents may see some diapers and pacifiers, but would see a lot of other things, and think the whole thing was just a big joke and think nothing of it... but really, as its your apartment and your place, who cares if your parents find your diapers? its not as if they are going to kick you out...

i was under the impression in my earlier psot that you lived at home and rented a room from them, hense my first reply, but still, its your place, as you say you are 24, so if they decide to invade your privacy they may discover things they don't understand... but so be it... i'm sure your parents have secrets that you were to discover if you went snooping in their room!

OKay so does this guy live with his parents or what?

He says he rents from them so I guess that means it's connected to their house. As uch as I like freedom I must say that this isn't living on your own. Just because you are paying them money doesn't mean you are now living on your own. You...still...live with...your parents. So despite the freedom of privacy they still own the place.

Hide your diapers better.

"I Live on my own"

"...pay my own rent"

"... gave them a key for emergencies..."

Teacher was right, reading comprehension is important! :D

I really wanted to say that.... :thumbsup:

But knowing my luck, i would have missed something in previous post. :P

Earlier today, I found out last week my parents snooped in my room.

see this was the part that confused me... because i was thinking he rents a room from his parents.. and has a lock on it.... but it was pointed out to me he most likely meant apartment so i corrected myself...

because i would assumed they had to go thru the apartment to get to the room... so i thought it would have made more sense to say "my parents snooped in my place" or "my apartment"...

but like i said, i made a mistake, it was pointed out to me, and i apologized and corrected myself...

didn't realize other people needed to then question it again! lol

see this was the part that confused me... because i was thinking he rents a room from his parents.. and has a lock on it.... but it was pointed out to me he most likely meant apartment so i corrected myself...

because i would assumed they had to go thru the apartment to get to the room... so i thought it would have made more sense to say "my parents snooped in my place" or "my apartment"...

but like i said, i made a mistake, it was pointed out to me, and i apologized and corrected myself...

No one forgives you. Every one hates you now.

Surrender your iPhone to me, so that I might use it as an iPod touch!

No one forgives you. Every one hates you now.

Surrender your iPhone to me, so that I might use it as an iPod touch!

well i'm ok with the first part... but giving up my iphone? I Don't think so!!!!!!! get your own!!!

I keep everything in an old backpack buried under some stuff in my closet. Well, everything except my paci, which stays in my nightstand drawer for easy access. I'm not always the best at putting up my toys when I'm done playing with then, though. I think my mom's seen the baby bottle before (I know my little brother has), but I don't really think they know why I have it. *shrugs*

well i'm ok with the first part... but giving up my iphone? I Don't think so!!!!!!! get your own!!!

Got one. iPhone 4 and everything... But I just wanna take yours away.... All your phones are belong to us!

I keep my stuff relativly in the open in my closet. If anyone ever looks in there, then they get what they get. Sometimes the price of snooping is knowing something you might not want to know. If I knew someone was going to be in my closet, I might rearrange some to avoid making them uncomfortable or expose them to something they might not want exposed too. But if they go in there unasked? Well then they get what they get. I say that with the understanding that I wouldn't want my Mom to find out. She has a key to my house and she is free to use it,but if she ever got an eyefull of my stuff it would be her own fault for being nosey and looking somewhere she shouldn't.

you did, after I did :whistling:

I keep my stuff relativly in the open in my closet. If anyone ever looks in there, then they get what they get. Sometimes the price of snooping is knowing something you might not want to know. If I knew someone was going to be in my closet, I might rearrange some to avoid making them uncomfortable or expose them to something they might not want exposed too. But if they go in there unasked? Well then they get what they get. I say that with the understanding that I wouldn't want my Mom to find out. She has a key to my house and she is free to use it,but if she ever got an eyefull of my stuff it would be her own fault for being nosey and looking somewhere she shouldn't.

Granted, it is their fault, but you wind up getting stuck with being treated "differently". You can't divorce siblings or parents.

Might as well slap on a diaper, wet it down, and ask you mom to change you. Things aren't going to get better. If they know your secret, there is no going back. You can't say "oops that's not mine" or "aw forget about it". They know, and the damage is done, and it's partly your fault. The only options you have are give it up and become "normal" or continue being a baby and be requested to see a mental therapist for your parents. Becuase heaven knows they won't understand no matter what you do. It's difficult for those who are "normal" to understand what we do and why we do do it.

Heh. Do do. :smiley-baby-boy:

Granted, it is their fault, but you wind up getting stuck with being treated "differently". You can't divorce siblings or parents.

sure you can i have had no contact with my biological mother or brothers for 4 years... family is who you make it.... family is NOT determined simply by a blood relation.... such an outdated notion.

sure you can i have had no contact with my biological mother or brothers for 4 years... family is who you make it.... family is NOT determined simply by a blood relation.... such an outdated notion.

My siblings and my Mom are awesome, but I have no other relatives here, even though they're kin to me :lol: Sorry to say but my kinfolk are about as bad as people come :( I can't think of a crime that one or more of them hasn't committed- and I say that in all honesty :o So screw them all- I won't have anything to do with them and I've been better off for doing that. My friends are my family.

Sarah, if we have the same relatives you have my sympathy and condolences :roflmao:

Bettypooh

ohh bettpooh are you the sister i never had??? or maybe we are twins and BOTH of us were switched with other girls and given to the wrong families!!!

i used to wish my mother wasn't really my mother.. like i was the milk LADY's child.... if only!!!

Might as well slap on a diaper, wet it down, and ask you mom to change you. Things aren't going to get better. If they know your secret, there is no going back. You can't say "oops that's not mine" or "aw forget about it". They know, and the damage is done, and it's partly your fault. The only options you have are give it up and become "normal" or continue being a baby and be requested to see a mental therapist for your parents. Becuase heaven knows they won't understand no matter what you do. It's difficult for those who are "normal" to understand what we do and why we do do it.

Heh. Do do. :smiley-baby-boy:

Well, I think we're best off agreeing to disagree. When you tell someone to only enter your apartment in an emergency, you have a right to have that respected.

So, I disagree that this situation was my fault. Quite frankly, that wasn't the topic that I raised, which was discreet storage, the rest was merely the background as to why an adult living on their own would want to explore more expensive options there.

And, on that note, I am looking at a locking chest of drawers and nightstands. Thanks to everyone for their storage input.

As usually happens here, the OP gets micro-analyzed and topics can drift far away from where it began :whistling: Sorry that you got a little bashed, but you did mention the underlying reason so people took off in that direction- including me :angel_not: Please don't think us unkind, we do want you to find a solution that works well for you :thumbsup:Nobody wants to see someone outed, no matter the issue that becomes known :angry2: I feel that the best solution to any problem is usually found by preventing the problem in the first place- that way you don't have to deal with it because it won't exist B) That's why I answered in the way that I did, as well as offering you my own solution to this problem :D You have my apologies if my words caused you any hurt :angel_not:

Bettypooh

a problem with someone "knowing" is thye think something is "wrong" with you and in trying to "help you" can hurt feelings, even as bad as family alienation. i have a chunk of family that are holy rollers to an extreme degree. i dont associate with, talk to or otherwise contact them in any fasion because i dont go to church and am constantly bombarded with requests to go and guilt trips about church. the same can happen when someone who doestn understand (and may not WANT to understand) our lifestyle finds out about it. id bet some of my family have suspicions but theyve neve said a word to me. i dont express it to anyone except my wife and that the way it stays. my things are in a room thats locked when we are out of the house.