LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does It Drizzle?

I have a question about incontinence. Since I am not incontinent I wait until my bladder is full before I let it out. I also have somewhat of a natural reaction to hold it in. My lifestyle does not allow me to be as free as I want to with this. But for those whom are incontinent, does your bladder wait till it's full before it empties itself, or does it trickle out whenever there is urine in your bladder? Or maybe there is a half-way point? I don't know, that's why I was wondering.

I usually leak spurts because of spasms, or dribble when I move around :huh: In the first case if I wasn't trying to 'hold it', I'd empty my bladder on the spot :blush: The other times I can leak a few drops or maybe a half ounce and I can't stop it :( On my worst days I pee a lot frequently and trying to hold it is like playing 'hot potato'- I just can't hold it more than a couple seconds before my body makes the decision for me and I can't do anything about it :angry2:

I'm not in too bad a shape, thankfully :) but it does seem to be getting worse very slowly :o Whatever, I'm OK with being diapered already so I can handle it if that happens B)

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

Lately I've been retaining more and for longer periods and letting go all at once. Today I've been reataining some with lots of bladder flutters and spams. Leaks tend to be moderate today and uncontrollable. I've had minor to moderate swarms of orgasmic contractions and have ejaculated at least twice this morning while leaking semen as well. Wearing Wellness brand disposables today. Back hurting a bit and I'm tired from poor sleep this week. Feels like I really have to pee all the time. Also feeling randy to the point of extreme annoyance. Concentrating and focusing is hard.

i tend to dump a spoonful out every few minutes, so it can take 6-8 hours to really fill a thick diaper. due to weird scar tissue (i think), i also will suddenly flood when shifting positions in bed which i don't really care for :badmood: wish me luck i just spent $700 on a new mattress