LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leak Problem Huggies

miracle

Hi

I am new to all diapers and stuff ect.. lol so i don't know what is the best and what is the worse

But i am using huggies pull ups 8-15, i'm 125lb and when i pee it normally holds it but when i sit down or move in different ways it starts to come out a bit and when i'm in bed it comes out a bit more.

I want to know what is the best diapers for not leaking and make it look like you haven't got a diaper on under your cloths?

Thanks miracle

I'll just say the obvious. A baby diaper on an adult is not going to hold all of your urine. It's made for a baby, not a 20 yr old. Find a diaper made for an adult and you'll have less of a chance of leaks. Depends will leak, but also have a lesser chance, will fit you, and are discreet under clothing. I'm sure others will chime in for a more specific answer.

I'll just say the obvious. A baby diaper on an adult is not going to hold all of your urine. It's made for a baby, not a 20 yr old.

The above is correct. Baby diapers are meant for babies, not for adults. Even if they fit you they won't work properly.

You need to step up to real adult diapers. Either Depends from a local pharmacy or one of the better brands available online.

You also need to realize that the general public is not going to notice a diaper under your clothes no matter how thick it is. They are too absorbed (pardon the pun) in their own world to notice anything different about you at all.

Sorry to be so harsh but, NO DAHHH! What did you expect! Stupid question that you already know the answer to. If your trying to tell us something about yourself, then do so. "hey, I'm 125lbs and wear pull-ups, new to the scene here." Read some post on diapers before asking what's best and discrete. Everyone will have their opinion though too just FYI so don't expect one answer.

Gotta whip these newbies into shape.

Sorry to be so harsh but, NO DAHHH! What did you expect! Stupid question that you already know the answer to. If your trying to tell us something about yourself, then do so. "hey, I'm 125lbs and wear pull-ups, new to the scene here." Read some post on diapers before asking what's best and discrete. Everyone will have their opinion though too just FYI so don't expect one answer.

Gotta whip these newbies into shape.

:D Thanks for all your answers to everyone, to be honest it must have bin very stupid :P i thought begin the same weight as a 15yr old i thought it would also do the job my bad sorry. Looking into depend adult diapers now then :)

There is one other thing you also have to remember. Not only are baby diapers not absorbent enough to work on adults, but you said you were using Huggies Pull-Ups. Baby diapers aside, Pull-Ups are not diapers! Not even baby diapers! They are disposable toddler training pants ment so that it won't be a total disaster if a kid has an accident durring potty training. Even the cool feel pull ups (not sure if they are still availble) were ment for a kid to feel the wetness and stop peeing his pants to go use the toilet. These pull-ups aren't ment to be as absorbent as even a regular baby diaper so you have doubled your problems - one by using something made for toddlers and not adults, and then chosing a toddler product that isn't even as absorbent as a baby diaper. Switch to adult diapers or adult pull on underwear in maximum absorbency and you will have better luck.

Hello miracle and welcome to DailyDiapers.

I find that, for daytime use/ work circumstances a Depend brand Maximum absorbency brief makes a fairly good diaper for one bladder full however you cannot flood it all at once as the inner cuff is too shallow and also as the product doesn't wick well. To double the capacity you might try a product sold through the Babies R Us chain store: "Select Kids Diaper Boosters" (by Tranquility) work well in a Depends or similar brief because they are narrow and not too bulky, also two of these can be placed end to end to triple capacity but when its soaking wet the bulk is rather noticeable so you'd want to change soon after the third void. These boosters swell just like a baby diaper because they basically are the same thing in pad form, made for kids transitioning between baby diapers and into adolescent briefs and/ or pullups. Best thing is a pack of thirty is less than four dollars - thats about 25cents each to double the capacity of your Depends Max. adult diaper.

Anyway, not speaking for trolls, just myself here. This does work for me and I'm about 155 lbs.

I wear pants one size larger than normal to reduce any diaper lines. As was said already, most people would never notice, let alone care. I've never been called on it yet and I wear 24/7 now. After a little while you get used to it and its not such a big deal - but you'll be happier I bet.

again baby diapers are not made for a 15 year old.

a baby diaper is not just about how much ou weigh or your waist size.... its about the distance from your crotch to your belly button, which unless yoiu are 3 feet tall IS NOT the same as it is for a baby... so a baby diaper will never ever ever fit you correctly. you can get it around your waist, but it will not be a proper fit.

and how is 125 the size of a 15 year old? it depends on their height, their bone structure, whether they have had their growth spurt or not etc...etc...

buy some adult diapers... if you want the baby diaper look check out abu cushies or bambinos... theyw ill hold an adult amount of urine and actually fit you.

• 2 weeks later...

Miracle, you really have two, maybe three options here, both of which you may find useful:

1. If you really like Huggies Pull-Ups but want something a bit more absorbent, purchase GoodNites, which are a bit larger and a bit more absorbent. As long as you don't flood them, they probably won't leak. Just avoid drenching them first thing in the morning or voiding a full bladder into them. If you pee the way that I do, you won't need to worry about voiding, if you pee less frequently and in large "torrents" the way some people do, it's something to think about. As a quick aside, I've never had GoodNites leak on me though unless I intentionally made them leak just to see how much they could hold, and that took multiple wettings.

1A. Continue to purchase the Huggies Pull-Ups, but only wet them slightly. Remember, you're an adult, they're designed for toddlers, and they're not designed to be drenched, even by a toddler. Although Pull-Ups do hold a decent wetting for their size and intended purpose, they'll leak if any adult voids his or her bladder into them. When I want to use Huggies Pull-Ups, I wet them very slightly, and then finish urinating into the toilet.

2. As others have said, purchase adult diapers that will hold an adult wetting. You may be small, but your bladder may be large, or larger then you would think.

Like I said, GoodNites do what I need them to, even when I'm out. When I'm just "playing" with my diapers, I might use Baby Diapers, but there's a toilet nearby and I don't "void" with the baby diapers or Pull-Ups. I generally don't go for adult diapers because I don't have anywhere to store them, and haven't had a need or desire for them yet, but if the diapers that I used were leaking, I would look into them.