LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mikey'S Favorite Things - Round 1

yesterday at work we had a three hour training session i brought two paper clips and had a spaceship fight

I remember in high school when I'd take two pencils and have a battle between them... carving them up with paperclips as battlescars... and breaking parts off... and the mechanical pencil was like.. the big bad guy you had to fight after killing all the other pencils...

Good times. ^_^

-Sophie

How about a nice pair for a girl who has to wear pull-ups to work every day so she doesn't wet her pants? That size would fit me... and I guess I'm girly enough to wear pink.

I might even be tempted to provide a few photos of myself in them, just to show that they are being put to proper use.

Says you! *pushes you out of the way and lights two road flares* PICK ME!

-Sophie

P.S. My vote goes to Sarah. I liked her rant, especially the marbles and rubberbands. And I am going to start stealing that crayon idea!

*pouts* but my mommy's in australia :'(

oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!

*runs up stage to hte microphone*

Wow this is all so unexpected

*pulls alread pre-written 5 page typed single spaced acceptance speech*

I guess first and foremost I would like to thank Daily Diapers, both the site and the Man! without either of which I would not be here today.

Uummmmmmmmm *flips through pages*

Of course i want to thank god, my boyfriend/daddy, diapermates.com who allowed me to meet my boyfriend/daddy..

ummmmmmm *flips through more pages*

I want to thank the creator of the first AB site i every visited, i want to say it was sissy becky... it was an ab story site... with out which, i never would have discovered this part of me.

ummmmmm *ruffles through more pages*

I'd like to thank the creator of the internet Al Gore, for without the internet I never would have discovered half the shit i'm into.

Ummmmmmmmmmm *looks at ceiling, blushes and giggles*

I'd like to thank my mother for getting the internet then leaving me home alone everyday after school un supervised on said internet..

Oh my gosh this is just such a huge honor and I hope my work can inspire future generations of ab's out there!!

Thank you, thank you all!!!

*blows kisses and she crawls off the stage in a diaper and pink onesie, popping her pacifier back in her mouth*