LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rocky Mountain Baby Camp

froggy

A baby camp will be held in Wyoming in the Bighorn Mountains Friday June 24 - 27. This is rustic camping, bring your own water, bring your own sleeping bag, and bring your own diapers. There is usually tent space available for sharing. In the 5 years I have come so far, two meals a day have been group cooking. Exact arrangements for 2011 have not been made yet. You can always do your own food preparation. The proposed site for the 2011 camp is back about 15 miles of gravel road. I had no difficulties in my Corolla 2 years ago. For more information, see me in chat.

YIM contacts include kibawolf76 and jami7lee. Please indicate and interest in camp when asking to be added. There is a website - www.abycamp.com.

Froggy

We will still be not too far from the Custer site. Yellowstone is a reasonable distance too. And north central Wyoming is a nice jumping off point toward Glacier National Park.

wribbit

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Camp is almost here. If you are interested, please make your intentions known so we can get you directions and coordinate food and tents.

Fankies, froggy

Yes Ducky, it is June already. Hope to see you, there is still time to make arrangements.

froggy

Again, I don't think I can. work demands a 2 week advanced notice for time off :badmood: and camp is next weekend I think, so that blows that out of the water....sorry. Like I said, time flies and I just friggin' forgot :blush:

but don't let that ruin your fun....have a great weekend! :D

Poor Ducky, you just have to decide that it is a priority and plan in advance. Then that nasty 2 week notice will not be an issue. 2012 should see camp in Colorado again. That will be closer for you anyway. Hope to see you then.

qwack

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK a qwacking frog, runs and hides

• 2 weeks later...