LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl And Bdsm

My BDSM preference developed just like my DL preference. When I was around 6 or 7 I snuck into a room and tried on a diaper. Around the same time I also got fantasies of being tied up from watching TV shows.

Maybe you could use the similarities to try and get them to be more accepting towards it.

Personally, I think the BDSM community has more of a grasp of the dom/sub aspect of diapers than anyone here is willing to give credit. There's a reason why what little is on YT regarding diapers is almost exclusively BDSM (restraints/spanking/etc + diaper)

It's just a sad thing that dprtube has become a breeding ground for fecal fetishists more than anything else. I suppose it's a lot easier to just film yourself crapping in your pants than it is to actually produce a roleplay video, as evidenced by flbabygirls' struggles to find girls that are not only willing to do ab/dl, but also capable of acting the roles.

I have been watching this thread as I have an interest in both (forced diapering) One thing I have noticed reading some BSDM boards is that when a Sub enjoys the diapers, taking on a "baby" role he/she is controlling the Dom. This is considered "topping from the bottom". I don't see how this would be the case if a Dom were to place a Sub in diapers. To me they would seem to be one more level of control. Don't know, but it doesn't seem popular in the scene.

Super topic! I also perceive that a surprising number of people who are into BDSM (safe to say most of them), feel very uncomfortable about recreational diaper use.

I don’t really want to put anyone down, but the bad actors here, I feel, are the BDSMers. I actually see BDSM as not very taboo at all; it’s so widely known. Now, go ask the average person if they’ve ever heard of wearing diapers for fun. Chances are, they haven’t and you will freak them.

What I’m saying is that BDSMers are the average person, because their kink is so widely known, if not widely practiced. You would think they would have really open minds, but they don’t, even when something should be right up their alley.

Diapers are such a subtle form of control and domination. I don’t know, maybe BDSM is not about being subtle, which is maybe why it doesn’t appeal to me. But I think that the average BDSMer is very much the average person really, as already stated. You are going to get a lot of them thinking pedophile, I’m afraid, especially the women.

I used to think about going to the BDSM community to get my needs met, but it really is not the vast resource you would think for us diaper fetishists. Moreover, I really think they look down on us, like we’re really sick and perverted, even though it may also be the case that they can’t relate to something as subtle as diapers representing domination and control.

I've been to a few BDSM parties with my diaper blatantly on show. Gotten a lot of looks and more than a few comments from people wanting to know what the diapers are all about. In my experiences others are more intrigued than disgusted. (Especially when it's a diaper combined with my black leather corset and biker boots.)

Diapers can certainly be used as a part of bondage, and are actually a very insidious method for a top to control his/her bottom.

Consider it this way. Toileting is our first real step out of infancy (total dependence on others) and into adulthood (dependence on ourselves). If you want to set someone back, make them feel like every aspect of their life is being dictated, just put them in diapers. Nature controls when they use them (can't fight that) and the top controls when they are changed. For most people there is nothing more shameful and degrading than being made to wet/mess yourself then having to sit in it until someone else services you.

I have seen all sorts of reactions to ABDL folks at fetish events and play parties. After nearly 20 years of attending such events, I've drawn my own conclusions. Folks in the BDSM world consider themselves completely normal with abnormal desires for the most part. ABDL folks that fit that mold are welcomed and treated with respect. All too often, however, you get the guy wearing a diaper that is just trying way too hard to stand out and the BDSM folks frown upon that. They frown upon the BDSM folks that try too hard as well.

Over the years, I've taken a lot of diapered girls to play parties. We have always been welcomed and respected. Thre was a couple times, though, that I've seen some diapered guy come to a play party and just make an ass out of himself. Constantly asking people if they wanted to change his diaper. One guy even shit himself in the middle of a party and had to be asked to leave because he smelled so bad. Inappropriate.

I've been to a few BDSM parties with my diaper blatantly on show. Gotten a lot of looks and more than a few comments from people wanting to know what the diapers are all about. In my experiences others are more intrigued than disgusted. (Especially when it's a diaper combined with my black leather corset and biker boots.)

Diapers can certainly be used as a part of bondage, and are actually a very insidious method for a top to control his/her bottom.

Consider it this way. Toileting is our first real step out of infancy (total dependence on others) and into adulthood (dependence on ourselves). If you want to set someone back, make them feel like every aspect of their life is being dictated, just put them in diapers. Nature controls when they use them (can't fight that) and the top controls when they are changed. For most people there is nothing more shameful and degrading than being made to wet/mess yourself then having to sit in it until someone else services you.

Bingo! Diapers are pure bondage, but this goes unrealized because at the same time a baby is diapered, she is also being loved and cared for, not degraded and quasi-abused.

Now I really don't know the next thing about BDSM, but my guess is that the get off comes from people feeling control, and controlled. These are not the things that a mother and her baby would feel, so the absolutely correct and wonderful point about diapers making a clear showing of dependency is completely lost on the whips and chains set.

People look at fetishes from their own point of view. If they wouldn't enjoy something themselves, then they can't see how someone else would. We're all guilty of that even outside of AB/DL or BDSM. Personally, I can't see how anyone can enjoy skiing because I hate winter--hate driving on slippery roads, hate having to store my summer car--the VW Bug--and hate freezing my posterior off. So from my point of view, winter sucks and anyone that enjoys it is insane (Not really--don't take it personally; I'm just using it as an example).

So the thought of getting aroused by wearing a diaper, by bondage, or sado-masochism is simply beyond the scope of someone that doesn't experience the same outcome that some of us do.

People look at fetishes from their own point of view....

This probably explains it ;) Perhaps from a BDSM viewpoint the only use for diapering would relate to submission/punishment, while to us it's something entirely different :rolleyes: I found a similarity being TG in the GLB scene where many couldn't understand that my life change wasn't about having sex or being Gay, even though I was accepted there :angel_not: That's why I 'preach' open-mindedness and trying to understand someone elses point of view :thumbsup: Until you can see it the way they do, you can't explain it to them in order to get them to see it your way :blush:

Bettypooh