LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stupid Local Tv Commericals

gbw_dl

hi all, i just thought i would share this local tv commerical with yall, its for a resturaunt called china star, but you know what, i think it would be cool if people found and posted some of theirs from their local area, because everybody has local tv stations with stupid local commercials. btw as stupid as this commercial is, i frikin love it.

Here it is, enjoy.

yeah, those are pretty stupid car commercials, let me see yours and raise you these ones from east wichita, rusty eck ford, those assholes lost my drivers license once when i test drove a brand new focus.

btw in this commercial, i would like to point out that a "magic stick" means something completely different in my neck of the woods.

keep em coming, this is fun

I can top that with a series of local commercials.

Jackie I'm in the same TV area as you are and could not reach for the remote quick enough. These commercials you have posted are some of the worse I have seen. Not to mention very loud. You would think they would do a general acceptance test before wasting their money airing this junk. I for one would not shop at these places.

Guest little_jonny

before i moved out of my parents house this was one of my favorite pizza places to go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy4LwtEXqPw

of course all the paintings were hand painted, best place to watch sports games, a few games for the kids, and had something called the king kong challenge.. this was also the first timee i saw this "commerical" but some damn good pizza

my local tv has a commercial for Witt Auto that has friggin retarded commercials spoofs. One of them parodies the Dos Equis commercial and makes a whole mockery of it to the point I'd like to send the commercial to Dos Equis. It's very close in my eyes to being copyright infringmen.