LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jealousy!

turtlepins

We're crowded at work, and I share an office with three women. One of them is my age, the other two younger. I get so jealous when I see a pretty top I'd like to be wearing (but I'm a guy so I can't, at least in public)! Why do guy clothes have to be so boring?

We're crowded at work, and I share an office with three women. One of them is my age, the other two younger. I get so jealous when I see a pretty top I'd like to be wearing (but I'm a guy so I can't, at least in public)! Why do guy clothes have to be so boring?

I think I have a strange reaction to clothes. On the one hand, I'd love to be able to dress in women's clothes more often. I love the feel of panties, bras and other items of clothing. When I go to buy my own men's clothes, however, I'm very fussy and do NOT want soft, silky shirts but rather prefer all-cotton. I am fussy about colors as well and usually end up with a bazillion blue shirts (though every now and then I like a pink shirt - something I think left over from a fad of pink and gray from the late 50's).

Yes, turtlepins, I agree with you in many respects and yet I wonder if my issues with men's clothes stems from a concern that if I dress at all feminine someone might get the hint that I have my sissy side - a very private part of me.

I'm with you. I prefer mens cuts, but I constantly search for less-boring styles and colors.

Even in my continence and DL sides I search for comfortable fun protection but our choices are often limited to plain institutional looking or sissy. How about some nice prints for men and women? Changing Times had some nice adult print plastic pants for a while, but they have since had to switch suppliers so now it's back to colors or baby prints.

If I could get away with it I would wear a sleeper all day, some days I just slip on a pair of nylon pants and wear them all day.

the past few snows we had, my driveway needed to be cleared, so I just put a pair of insulated coveralls over my sleepers and went plowing with my quad.

Lately I'v gotten into the habit of wearing 2 sleepers, I may never stop, they just feel so good doubled up.

In my every day dressing i wear black, white and dark blue there is nothing exciting in my wardrobe, but when it comes to my Baby cloths and the 2 dresses i have, they are colorful and exciting, i don't know why i do this but has been that way ages now,

I saw a bright colored rugby shirt the other day and hatted it but went past a womens fashion shop saw the same colors in a t-shirt and stopped admiring it for ages.