LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Rum And Coke Veritas...

Thats good I guess, but one Question. Do you think they will take what you said seriously considering that you were Drunk? Just a thought, because sometimes people say random things to others when they are drunk & people don't take them Seriously. Good Luck & I hope everything Works out for you.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

• Like 1

For some reason, ladies seem to be able to get away with things like this a lot easier than guys.

AND THATS NOT FAIR!

We have to keep up a psudo 'tough' guy exterior and such, so we can't get away with something like this with out loosing points, or our 'man card' or the 'dude factor' and credibility.

Ladies do this with each other and it's just one more thing that makes them adorable or what ever :P

No fair I say..

But I'm glad you had a good time with your friends and they accepted you and your.....'interests' ;)

Congratulations! You have good friends. Good friends love you for who you are. I've found that accepting my friends for who they are, and loving them just as they are, leads to the same treatment. It's kinda funny how that works, isn't it?

Way to go! Hopefully, if they were drunk, too, they remember what you told them and their reactions.\

Although, next time you'll be more careful to drink alkyhol without eating anything and especially after being sick.