LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Switch Elle

i was needing to know the best way to know if something like this (dominatrix) is real or fake. i sent her an email and got a responds very fast the 1st time just answering some of my questions.

but then i sent another email asking here why she asks for a 50% deposit before i ever even meet her. and i asked if there was some way she could prove to me that this wasn't a scam and ive gotten no responds... which kinda throws a red flag. but she is Mommy Madelines friend that's how i found her was through mommy Madeline web page and she has links all over daily diapers.

any ways this is Elle's page http://www.chicago-dungeon.com/SwitchElle.htm

and this is Mommy Madeline's http://www.mommymadeline.com/index.html

any info would be great!

i was needing to know the best way to know if something like this (dominatrix) is real or fake. i sent her an email and got a responds very fast the 1st time just answering some of my questions.

but then i sent another email asking here why she asks for a 50% deposit before i ever even meet her. and i asked if there was some way she could prove to me that this wasn't a scam and ive gotten no responds... which kinda throws a red flag. but she is Mommy Madelines friend that's how i found her was through mommy Madeline web page and she has links all over daily diapers.

any ways this is Elle's page http://www.chicago-d.../SwitchElle.htm

and this is Mommy Madeline's http://www.mommymade....com/index.html

any info would be great!

If you have any doubt to the trust of a person, and you have asked them to prove themselves to you - and as you say, she doesn't bother to respond to you, then, in my humble opinion, don't trust her. It is obvious that she has not given you the courtesy of a reply. It can be assumed them, she does not value you as a customer. Treat her the exact way - don't value her as a company or a person you wish to do business with.

I have not had the opportunity to deal with this person before, but she seems to me, from your experiences, one of the many out there trying to 'screw' the ab community for her own benefit, and if so, I doubt if she has the capability to provide to you what you, as an AB/DL wish for.

• Like 2

If you have any doubt to the trust of a person, and you have asked them to prove themselves to you - and as you say, she doesn't bother to respond to you, then, in my humble opinion, don't trust her. It is obvious that she has not given you the courtesy of a reply. It can be assumed them, she does not value you as a customer. Treat her the exact way - don't value her as a company or a person you wish to do business with.

I have not had the opportunity to deal with this person before, but she seems to me, from your experiences, one of the many out there trying to 'screw' the ab community for her own benefit, and if so, I doubt if she has the capability to provide to you what you, as an AB/DL wish for.

she has sent me 2 msg back the 1st one avoided what i asked just said the reason why she needs the 50% deposit.. which is because she has to take a train from Detroit to Chicago.

"Mistress Madeline has reviews going back to 1999. This is her career. Do you think she'd risk her six figure income to rip off one guy? Maybe, you should forget this. You're too nervous and sketchy."

Keep in mind the reason she brought up Mistress Madeline is because they "work together"

If she makes six figures doing this, why is the cost of a train ticket such a big deal ? :huh: Having no knowledge of her, it seems to me that this isn't a person I would want to deal with based on what you say here :angry2: If I was interested anyway, I'd offer to front only the cost of the train ticket (which I'd look up for myself) until after the services were rendered ;) The general business rule is don't put up more money initially than their initial cost, and don't pay for what hasn't been completed to your satisfaction B) She may be legit or not, but she'd never get my money :P Getting screwed is fun- getting screwed over isn't :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

In the world of professional dominatrix's, 50% is considered the norm. Something you might want to think about.......

1) If this is your first time, you are more than likely going to cancel your appointment (nerves,poor scheduling,etc.) than you are to show up for it. Their time is money as well. You don't show, it covers some of the lost time that a "regular" might have booked instead.

2) It doesn't matter how much she makes, she has expenses as well. The best way to look at it is if 2 people don't show per week, at $200/hr she could lose $400 a week with out a deposit and that doesn't factor any money that she spends on trains, gas, rental of a house (or apartment or even a space), or utilities. So the deposit covers some of the expenses.

50% is about the norm for pro-dom's. If you become a regular customer (and never cancel), then she probably will waive the deposit. Most are strict on it for first timer's.

However the page is a little fishy by being so scant in information. If you are looking for someone in Chicago, then you might want to look around. I know that there is more than one.

Allen

In the world of professional dominatrix's, 50% is considered the norm. Something you might want to think about.......

1) If this is your first time, you are more than likely going to cancel your appointment (nerves,poor scheduling,etc.) than you are to show up for it. Their time is money as well. You don't show, it covers some of the lost time that a "regular" might have booked instead.

2) It doesn't matter how much she makes, she has expenses as well. The best way to look at it is if 2 people don't show per week, at $200/hr she could lose $400 a week with out a deposit and that doesn't factor any money that she spends on trains, gas, rental of a house (or apartment or even a space), or utilities. So the deposit covers some of the expenses.

50% is about the norm for pro-dom's. If you become a regular customer (and never cancel), then she probably will waive the deposit. Most are strict on it for first timer's.

However the page is a little fishy by being so scant in information. If you are looking for someone in Chicago, then you might want to look around. I know that there is more than one.

Allen

thx for this responds dude. this makes me feel a lil better.. about her page though yeah see it does look a lil fishy BUT! the only reason why i even found it was cuz of this page.. - http://www.chicago-dungeon.com/

she is listed on there and supposedly that is Madeline main page.. have you hear of Mommy or Mistress Madeline??? cuzz i guess she has been around since 1999 at least according to Elle... (that was one of the pointers Elle made.. said Mistress Madeline wouldn't put a link of her on her page if she wasn't real)

thanks for your help!

thx for this responds dude. this makes me feel a lil better.. about her page though yeah see it does look a lil fishy BUT! the only reason why i even found it was cuz of this page.. - http://www.chicago-dungeon.com/

she is listed on there and supposedly that is Madeline main page.. have you hear of Mommy or Mistress Madeline??? cuzz i guess she has been around since 1999 at least according to Elle... (that was one of the pointers Elle made.. said Mistress Madeline wouldn't put a link of her on her page if she wasn't real)

thanks for your help!

Haven't heard of her but that doesn't mean anything either. The only thing that I could recommend is to google the both of them and see if there are any sites that they have any reviews on. In my quick look, I did find a couple of reviews for Madeline which were good. If you are still hesitant, get in touch with a Chicago bdsm club and ask.

Allen