LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not New To The Forum, But Back With A New Interest

duhduh

So I joined a while back and was interested, now I am back and am really interested. I want to try wearing diapers for fun and sexual purpose. I just can t get myself to go buy some and try it. anyone have some support and ideas on how to get "into" some diapers.

The easiest way to deal with the initial reluctance to buy in RL is to check online to see which store has what you want to try, find a store location in another town far enough away from home to feel safe that you won't see someone who knows you, and aim for a store with a different demographic than you normally live ;) In my early crossdressing days I'd drive 2 hours and hit stores on the poor side of town because those people weren't likely to show up in my business circles B) As you get more comfortable shopping you'll find someplace closer to home where you feel safe- for diapers mine turned out to be a small medical supplier that never seemed busy when I went by. They were off the main road so nobody would see my car parked there for a short time :) Now I just buy where I normally shop- the diapers blend in with the rest and at my age needing protection isn't unusual. If I run into someone I know (which someday is bound to happen with me) it's no problem explaining my minor incontinence and that I'm just glad it's not worse -_-

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I would not worry about acting weird... find out what you want to buy, call some shops that are within travel distance but not close to home to see if they sell that.

If they have what you want ask them to put it aside for you as you have relatives visiting and they've asked you to stop by to get it for them.

Then go to the shop say you called earlier for X product pay and be done. If they ask any questions about what you just say you dont know its not for you!

If you act embarrassed that's not an unlikely reaction being asked to shop for diapers!