LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Store Closing Sale

Guest BambooLand

Just a little collage of the most shocking and ignorant posts:

I have this thing about buying adult diapers from hot cashiers. I know I can just go get some and pay, but I want to make sure she knows they are for me.

My plan is to carry a walking stick and buy a few packs od Depends underwear for men along with the usual briefs(they have Attends) Possibly throw in a huge jumbo pack of maxi pads. She'll see the walking stick and the underwear for men and she'll know they are mine.... I know thisw is twisted, but I'm not pushing anything on anyone and honestly, yes...it's for a cheap thrill. Literally because the diapers are half price.

It would be fun to walk up to the front with a cart full of adult diapers and letting it be known by all they are for me. Including mothers walking around with their infants. Perhaps I can get some hot chick to help me out...I could pretend to have severe MS or something? Help me to the car ect ect.

Another idea is to rip open a bag of Attends so the cashier will obviously see the contents inside...

I'm not involving anyone as far as them knowing I am a pervert....They do not know that and will never know.

Well I do care who I buy them from and buying them in public is a real turn on for me. I'm noy buying them from skinny teenager dude that will fumble them around looking for the upc code thing.

I've bought from hot chicks and it's a turn-on. theire voices, attitude and double bagging them cause they know I'm a guy and don't want to be seen with adult diapers. I just feel more content buying from good looking females.

My favorite is buying maxi pads from hot chicks at thecash register. Most of the time they wil smile big and ask if I want a bag lol and then say of course you do lol. In one instance one girl told me "My BF won't buy these for me"

I reply with this... "Well he should be careful, because when the time comes he needs adult diapers, he better hope you will buy them for him" lol. I freakin love that. They laugh and say something like "So TRUE!!! I just won't buy his Depends when he ask for them"

So full of idiocy. Yes, you ARE forcing this on others. Hell, it could be likened to a rape of sorts. You are a horrible, horrible person who gives this community a bad name, and I'm not one to wish death on others, but all the same I hope you die in a fire and would be glad you don't breathe my air agin. How would you feel if someone came in a pair of studded pants and a whip and started lashing you with it? You clearly can't show the same consideration.

You are a sick, sick person, and I hope you enjoy your ban, ill-bred filth.

• Like 1

ok so i thought of a funny thing peter Griffin would do if he read this. He would put a boa constrictor in a bag of attends and bring it up to the cashier "want to know what I'm buying" "ah diapers I guess" "no" peter then rips open the bag and a snake pops out and bites the clerks head off. Peter then yells "Alpha,Alpha,Alpha" and then chugs a 12 pack of beer.

I hope i can get a few laughs out of this. And to the dude who started this get a life please and don't try anything that comes to mind. but please keep posting stupid shit it gives me funny ideas lol.

He did this for a couple of reasons. First he's trying to get attention from us which worked. Two he's so desperate for a girlfriend that he uses this so called hot chicks for his diaper fantasties. I don't get why someone would want to act disabled when buying diapers. If diapers are a good deal then load your cart with them but I agree with others with it being wrong to involve someone else into it without their consent. I understand why he's single with some of the things he posted here in the boards. If these girls are so hot then I don't get why he doesn't ask one of them out on a date. He's just sitting at home on his computer having his pitty party of one. Whatever.

In the days of DPF, the stereotypical AB/DL according to DPF, was intelligent, educated and a high achiever, that used the regression as a stress relief, practised this in the confines of his/her own home, maybe with a consenting partner.

Those people who are/were incontinent, chose to wear diapers, and kept this information private.

Are we, the members of this AB/DL/inco group a victim of our own and the internet success? Is the greater the public awareness of the AB/DL/inco community a problem?

The reason I ask this is - the more people that know about AB/DL/inco community, the greater the number of idiots that will claim membership and bring disrepute to those already here.

Would it be better to try and restrict / limit information re AB/DL/inco information in order to protect the community?

In the days of DPF, the stereotypical AB/DL according to DPF, was intelligent, educated and a high achiever, that used the regression as a stress relief, practised this in the confines of his/her own home, maybe with a consenting partner.

That info was put out there by DPF to try and calm people's fears. It was not based on actual statistical data and in reality was a flat-out lie. After spending several years as a member of the community I have come to the realization that intelligent, sane, well adjusted ABDLs make up less than 50% of the group. The other half are perverted, depraved, creepy wackos who really need professional mental help. Unfortunately, this "other half" comprises about 90% of the online community, which makes it appear as if we are all off our rockers.

• Like 1

That info was put out there by DPF to try and calm people's fears. It was not based on actual statistical data and in reality was a flat-out lie. After spending several years as a member of the community I have come to the realization that intelligent, sane, well adjusted ABDLs make up less than 50% of the group. The other half are perverted, depraved, creepy wackos who really need professional mental help. Unfortunately, this "other half" comprises about 90% of the online community, which makes it appear as if we are all off our rockers.

People who are over the top, call more attention to themselves, they can attract media attention and dissent with the community, but In my dealings with people over the last 20 years or so, I still think they are the overwhelming minority of AB/DLs

I also think some people talk a good game online, but would never do what they claim they do, but like the attention. I think the percentage of people who seriously need help is very low, and inline with the rest of society.

Now we have someone else in the news, the Denver firefighter, that not only looks like a pedo "using diapers to discipline a 12 yr. old niece", but the headline screams "...Diaper Fetishist...". OMG

I can only hope that the, and any, intelligensia within our community, DLs, ABs, incons into DL/AB, can, if nothing else, provide wisdom, leadership, and a calming force for others coming to sites like this. I'm not hopeful. For ever step forward our "community" takes, one idiot, like the poster, takes us more steps back. It's so sad. It's only diapers. Diapers are legitimate. They are not illegal, immoral or fattening(and, getting "puffy" when wet does not count!), and there is an huge market out there, even for cloth adult diapers and plastic pants.

And, I have to agree. It SEEMS like it's the over-the-top, desperate, horny single guys that don't have a clue how to start, let alone have a relations, or how to intelligently approach and incorporate their fetishism into a relationship. It is, beyond disgraceful and disgusting, totally sad. To think that people like this continue to represent the rest of us when they must have a difficult time functioning in the rest of their lives. Unfortunately, I don't things will ever change. And, I think that our community will ever be outcast or on the edge/fringe of "legitimate" fetishism and kink, even when it's more tame than say, BDSM. Yet, we will be ostracized, though we are the "kinder, gentler" brand of "variations". But, for the rest of the world that doesn't know about "our thing" and conceive of it on their own, it's understandable why it is looked down upon and feared, because it's assumed it relates to pedo. I'm simply not sure, no matter how hard we try - to police ourselves or get the word out - anything will ever change much...

Another idea is to rip open a bag of Attends so the cashier will obviously see the contents inside...

Just sucks because years ago when I was early twenties I coulkd wear diapers into stores and just tell them I'm on a drunken dare. They all used to laugh and it was a good time. I'm 36 now and it is just not as cute to see me walk into a store in diapers. It screams WEIRDO to everyone. So this disability fetish thing seems like the next best thing.

ummm..... Jared, is that you?

I disagree with any idea of restricting information on ab/dl's. This site is a safe haven for those who may be confused or feeling alone with a fetish they don't understand. I know that until I found this site a few years ago I felt like a freak you know? I neverknew that there were others like me. It made a world of difference. Nowi'm comfortable with who I am. My wife has accepted me and for that I am extremly lucky. I always seem to have a pack of diapers,wipes, and baby power under the bed now and I couldn't be happier.

There are always gonna be wakos that make other people look bad. Pedo priests, terrorist, ect. they make other people in that community look bad (Hell, there are people who think all muslims are suicide bombing terrorists) Can't do anything about the crazies.

My point being, too many people need this site for help in feeling accepted or just understanding that it's not a bad thing to like diapers.

This is a good place, y'know?