LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ellen Episode

Today on Ellen, Ryan Gosling was guest. He gave Ellen a pair of pink Jumpin Jammerz hoody footed sleeper.

He said he bought some for his family as a joke, but stated that they are comfy to wear.

He then gave everyone in the audience a pair. Lucky

I have no idea WHO Ryan Gosling is. HOWEVER, I suspect that if he was bringing Jumpin Jammerz to the Ellen show, HE, most likely, has "something special" being worn underneathe HIS, at home! And, when the camera panned to the audience, I wondered how many of those in the studio, wearing those Jumpin Jammerz THERE, ALSO had a pair AT HOME, that covered puffy underwear at night! My mind raced!

Of course, it was only by chance that the TV was on, and on THAT show, at THAT time, TODAY... Perhaps there was a reason for it...

• Like 1

I just think that HE thinks they REALLY are comfy and NOTHING more. I don’t think ALL people that wear footed JAMMIES are closet AB's. Jammies are MAKING a small COMEBACK in my opinion. I think PEOPLE like TO reminisce OF the OLD days OF when THEY had them. I bought MYSELD a set OF jammies RECENTLY and I THINK they ARE the TITS.

I also love CAPITALIZING every other WORD. I THINK I WILL it MORE often.

I have no idea WHO Ryan Gosling is. HOWEVER, I suspect that if he was bringing Jumpin Jammerz to the Ellen show, HE, most likely, has "something special" being worn underneathe HIS, at home! And, when the camera panned to the audience, I wondered how many of those in the studio, wearing those Jumpin Jammerz THERE, ALSO had a pair AT HOME, that covered puffy underwear at night! My mind raced!

Of course, it was only by chance that the TV was on, and on THAT show, at THAT time, TODAY... Perhaps there was a reason for it...

• Like 3

wow where the hell has everyone been? jumpin jamerz has beena popular buy for celebrities for YEARS!!!

and NOTHING more... just celebrities like to wear them... just like people who are NOT abdl do... heck theres a guy i work with who brough in pics of him in his footy pjs.... he's not abdl he was just messing around in footy pjs with some friends taking funny pictures

I THINKG some PEOPLE here read WAY TO MUCH into THINGS other people DO>

I wish I used spell check WHEN is WROTE my LAST MeSsAgE.

Im a doofus.

wow where the hell has everyone been? jumpin jamerz has beena popular buy for celebrities for YEARS!!!

and NOTHING more... just celebrities like to wear them... just like people who are NOT abdl do... heck theres a guy i work with who brough in pics of him in his footy pjs.... he's not abdl he was just messing around in footy pjs with some friends taking funny pictures

I THINKG some PEOPLE here read WAY TO MUCH into THINGS other people DO>