LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnights :)

dthom726

Just got my first GoodNights and love them!! I have a 31" waist 202lb, fit perfect.

Good for you, dthom726. If you are happy with the fit of GoodNites (the KCWW trademark spelling) enjoy. Should you decide you want actual adult pull-on diapers, some thin ones are sold in the Incontinence section of most stores. On-line all the major vendors offer adult pull-ons with more rise, so they will leak less on you in bed. Most of those sold by leading vendors on-line absorb far more than GoodNites.

Whatever floats your boat.

Guest little_jonny

they work well for me as a stuffer or just by themselfs.. some people wet more then others. some wet a little, while others are like a damn ready to break and need thick diapers.. i still miss the old goodnites, plaine and white

Certainly they don't hold a single wetting for me. I seriously have damn break when I need to go. Only the premium diapers such as Molicare Super Plus/Abena XPlus/Dry 24/7 can hold my flood as even though many may hold more they can't soak up my flood fast enough and so they leak. Even though if given some time they would only be at maybe half capacity.

It would be awesome to be able to chose how you were incontinent. I would love to just leak slowly throughout the day. Allowing me to probably wear a Dry 24/7 the whole day and only need to change when I got home. This is not how incontinence works though and so I know it could be much more of hassle then many realize. I do think you would get into a routine though and it would just become part of your day. Life is often unpredictable though and I'm sure there would be embarrassing leaks every once in awhile and times when you forget one or are in the middle of something and you know that if you don't go change soon you will leak.

I have a lot of fun with Goodnites. Walgreen's has a store brand that are white with a puckered top that are somewhat like the original Goodnites. The sissy side of me likes to wear the girl's goodnites sometimes. I'm small enough that I can still squeeze into 5T pull-ups. How's that for an accomplishment?!?

-DR

Also a big fan of GoodNites. :) They're one of the few diapers/pullups that I've that I can feel confident wearing jeans/shorts without feeling like my butt's huge. I have a 24" waist / 32" hip and I've also never had any major leaks except for at night, but even then it's nothing serious..

Also a big fan of GoodNites. :) They're one of the few diapers/pullups that I've that I can feel confident wearing jeans/shorts without feeling like my butt's huge. I have a 24" waist / 32" hip and I've also never had any major leaks except for at night, but even then it's nothing serious..

GoodNites do not hold much at all unless you just have small leaks. They do fit me well as I am 118 pounds 2008 I was in the hospital and the ward only had large real diapers.

I need real tape on diapers for a real problem.

To make them happy right after surgery when the catheter was out I soon wet the bed I told them so.

But my wife grabbed some XL GoodNites at the drug store close by.

As they wanted to try diapers that fit as mine were at home. She left to get mine and they fit but did not hold up.

When she got back I had already wet again and they had to change the bed again. I had a large pad as the wound from surgery was also needing changed

offten.

Later after I was back in my own diapers one older nurse said I looked just to cute in the GoodNites. She was trying to make light of it as she knew I was embarrassed.

BTW} It felt like they ripped the catheter out with vise grips.

If you end up at the hospital bring your own diapers

Like Emily in Diapers, and dthom, I'm also a fan of GoodNites. I've never had them leak on me, I can "void" my bladder into them without a problem, they're not noticeable under my clothing, and I find them quite comfortable. The L/XL ones fit slender adults without a problem, and are definitely my diaper of choice. The fact that my girlfriend can't tell that I'm wearing them until my pants are off (with the 2010 designs mind you,) is also rather reassuring/helpful, and makes it so that I can be diapered and "ready to go" before I need to be, rather then having to stop and put a diaper on by request after my girlfriend and I have already begun enjoying ourselves.

I also like GoodNites for long trips where I'm likely to be stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic on the highway with no rest stops in sight. They definitely make life a lot easier if a situation arises where there's no toilet around and I don't feel like trying to hold my bladder for three hours.

I used to wear them periodically. The funniest story was my wife was a special ed teacher and she and another teacher were getting ready to work on toilet training with one of the older (sixth grade) boys. The kid's mother sent in GoodNites and the other teacher didn't think they were going to fit. My wife can't really say "well they fit my husband" but she's pulling on one and saying how stretchy they appear to be...

The kid's mother sent in GoodNites and the other teacher didn't think they were going to fit. My wife can't really say "well they fit my husband" but she's pulling on one and saying how stretchy they appear to be...

In cases like this use my "old favorite" "I read on the internet about----" Whatever fits the case while I :roflmao: inside not admitting to anything.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Goodnites fit great, cute patterns, no real capacity for wetting. When I want the feeling of wearing a cute little diaper, they're my first choice. Kind of got me back into diapers after I was dissatisfied with off the shelf adult products.

BTW Underjams are not nearly as good. They do fit me but within 10 minutes of anything more than sitting or laying motionless, one side breaks on me. With older goodnites I sometimes had that problem, if I was working out or etc... but I've been wearing and soaking the new ones more of than not in the last week and had no issues. They can hold a surprising amount, if you are willing to accept a few leaks for that privelege (which is a pretty big downside...)

I'd never actually wear them overnight, but during the day they usually work fine for me. For the most part I just have minor leaks and can make it to the bathroom more often than not. The biggest problem is if I do have to change I need to completely remove my pants and shoes. They fit me perfectly, though, and are easily concealed under pretty much anything.