LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Babysitting Crew

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Chapter 1: Anne Marie and the Notorious Neighbor

"Hello, Babysitters Crew!" Anne Marie answered the phone cheerfully as she lifted the lid of the pot on the stove, checking to see if the water inside had started to boil yet. Even though she knew it probably wasn't a client - generally, they only called during the group's meeting time, after all - it was always good to sound professional. After all, it could be someone looking for an emergency sitter. They always did seem to call when Anne Marie was already on a job, but she was pretty sure Kirsten wasn't working that night, so she could give her a call.

As it turned out, she didn't have to bother. "You are such a nerd," Kirsten's voice teased from the other side of the line. "Do you really not have any friends?"

Anne Marie bristled, though she immediately felt bad for it, knowing Kirsten was just joking, even if it was hard to tell just from her voice. "You never know," she answered. "Seeing as this is your club, I would think you'd be happy that I..."

"Yes, yes, I'm happy you take this seriously, Anne. I've been happy about that for four years." Anne Marie could practically hear Kirsten rolling her eyes from the other end of the line. "Do I have a job tonight? I feel like I had something, but now I can't think of what it is..."

"Let me check," Anne Marie said, pulling the phone away from her ear and pulling up the menu, going into the calendar, wondering if it had been as obvious to Kirsten that she was rolling her eyes as it had been to her that Kirsten was doing the same. She knew she should be used to it by now, after doing this for, as Kirsten had pointed out, four years, but it still annoyed her that, despite her reminding everyone to take notes at every meeting, she still got at least five calls or texts a week about checking schedules. She would have expected the president, at least, to be more prepared, but that never seemed to happen.

"Nope," she continued a moment later. "Caroline's at the Maffets' tonight, but you don't have anything for the rest of the week."

"Cool," Kirsten mumbled, then hung up. Anne Marie pouted for a moment, having to remind herself that Kirsten wasn't being mean by not bothering to say thank you, that was just the sort of thing that never occurred to her, but just until she heard a hissing, and she turned quickly to see that the pot had started to boil over. She slid it across the stovetop so she could mop up the spilled water with a dish towel, pouring the box of macaroni into the pot before putting it back on the burner.

"Dinner's almost ready, Skylar!" she called towards the back hallway as jovially as she could manage, forcing herself not to wallow in her friend's unintentional rudeness. She turned the heat down on the peas she was cooking on one of the other burners, and the hot dogs.

"I'm not hungry!"

Anne Marie bit her bottom lip, glancing back towards the simmering noodles. They should still have another few minutes to cook, she decided, so she slide the lid partway off so they wouldn't boil over again and hurried down the hallway, knocking lightly on Skylar's door. "Are you feeling all right, sweetie?" she asked.

"I'm fine! I just don't wanna eat!" came the response.

"Well, I don't think your parents would like it very much if you didn't eat anything," Anne Marie pointed out. "Just come out and have a little bit."

"I don't want ANY!" Skylar insisted, taking Anne Marie aback a bit with her intensity.

She was silent for a moment, before hesitantly saying, "Are you sure you're feeling okay?" There were no words, but Anne Marie heard a frustrated sigh from the other side of the door. "I made your favorite..." she tried. "I'm making mac and cheese, and..."

The door swung open suddenly, to Anne Marie's surprise, letting her see her charge for the first time since she'd gotten there that night. Skylar was twelve, and while she still looked like a kid to Anne Marie, it was obvious from the way she was dressed that she didn't want to be seen that way. Anne Marie wouldn't have been caught dead in that outfit, but then, she had always had a rather conservative style, and while she thought the frilly mini skirts like Skylar had on were cute, she was too self-conscious about her weight to actually wear one. And that tank-top Skylar had on, leaving almost more of her midriff exposed than covered? Not a chance. It made Anne Marie a little uncomfortable to see her dressed that way... She couldn't help but wonder if her parents knew about this outfit.

As if to rub it in, Skylar told her, rather matter-of-factly, "Mac and cheese isn't my favorite. I'm not eight years old anymore."

That tugged at Anne Marie's heartstrings a little - she knew that was true, of course, yet, no matter how many times she came here, she still thought of Skylar as the little girl she'd looked after when they'd first started this club, back when she'd been barely two years older than Skylar was now. Back then, they'd spend the whole evening playing in Skylar's room, back when the door had been decorated with her name, framed in pink flowers, rather than a "Keep Out!" sign. "I can make something else," she offered. "I-I didn't know you didn't like..."

"I told you, I'm not eating! SOME of us are watching our figure." Skylar eyed her, making her take a step or two back, a tear stinging at the corner of her eye, the implication obvious. "I keep telling mom I'm way too old for a babysitter. Now will you just leave me alone?!"

The door slammed, leaving Anne Marie standing there, stunned. Her bottom lip trembled for just a moment, until she forcefully shook her head. 'You are eighteen years old,' she told herself. 'You are not going to cry over something a pre-teen told you.' Instead, she said, "You're way too young to be worrying about your figure!" Had she even known what that meant when she was that age?

Skylar didn't answer that, or any of the knocks Anne Marie followed it up with. Finally, she gave up and went back to the kitchen, remembering the macaroni only then. The noodles had swollen to a huge size, and were much mushier than Anne Marie liked, yet she found herself eating bowl after bowl. She wasn't really fat, just the slightest bit chubby, and that was just because of times like this, times when she got upset and the only thing she could think of to do to make herself feel better was eat. She knew that was her problem, yet it didn't stop her from doing it. At least it was better than crying.

She looked up suddenly as she heard a clinking noise. "Skylar?" she called, even though she hadn't heard the girl leave her room. She got no answer, other than a repeat of the noise. A shiver ran up her spine as she slowly got up from the table. "Hello?"

Her heart started to beat a little faster as she walked towards the front door, where she thought the sound was coming from. If there was one thing she hated, it was horror movies, and this felt like the set-up for a bad one, the kind where the babysitter goes to investigate, and comes back with a knife buried in her forehead. If there were two things she hated, the other would be the darkness, and as she'd been cooking, night had begun to fall, sending long, dark shadows criss-crossing their way through the living room, which she had to walk through to get to the door. But if she turned the light on, whatever was at the door would know she was there... If they hadn't heard her yelling already. She wished she hadn't done that now.

For a moment, she stood in the living room doorway, paralyzed. 'This is your job,' she reminded herself harshly. 'You have to make sure everything is safe for your charge.' Sighing, she flipped the light switch, a wave of relief washing over her as the room lit up, making her feel much less freaked out as she made her way to the door, though she still paused before opening it.

Nobody was there, of course. The street outside was dark, and empty. She could see Jasmine's house across the road, just a few houses down, and felt that same guilty twinge she always did when she saw it. But everything seemed normal. She sighed and closed the door, making sure to re-lock it before making her way back to the kitchen. She felt silly for doing it - she told herself she was going back there once she washed up the dishes, to make herself feel a little better - but she left the living room light on.

When she got into the kitchen, however, all she could look at was the back door. She knew she'd locked it - she was positive - but she couldn't bring herself to sit down at the table, where her back would be to it, without making sure. 'You are such a wimp,' she chastised herself. 'No wonder Skylar hates you now.' But when she got closer to the door, she couldn't help but let out a whimper. 'You just remembered wrong,' she thought. 'You didn't lock it to begin with.' She quickly corrected that, darting over to the door and fumbling with the lock, afraid that, on the other side, a crazed murderer would be racing her, trying to push the door open before she could get it locked.

"There," she said out loud with a sigh.

Then the rattling came again. A whimper escaped her lips, though that wasn't nearly as bad as what escaped from her body further down, as she felt her panties grow slightly damp from the rush of fear. She wrinkled her nose, disgusted at herself, but that didn't stop her from reaching for her phone, wondering if she should call the police before checking out the front door again. Of course, when this wound up to be some kid playing a prank, or her mind messing with her, she would look incredibly foolish, so she sighed and stopped herself.

She made her way back across the living room, heart thumping heavily within her, her head whipping back and forth at every bit of movement. She regretted not having grabbed a knife, or something, from the kitchen. Everybody always made fun of the girls in horror movies who never thought of that sort of thing, but Anne Marie had always known that, in that situation, that would never occur to her. And she'd proved herself right.

She was almost to the couch when she saw it. At first, she assumed it was the cat slinking around behind there, but at second thought, she realized it was far too big for that. She stopped, feet freezing themselves to the floor, not even letting her get up on tip-toe as she wanted, to get a better look at what was lurking behind the sofa. By then, however, it was already too late. The figure leaped up, vaulting over the couch and straight towards her. She was too terrified to do anything but stand there, feeling her panties grow a little wetter as hands clasped around her arms, throwing her roughly. She stumbled back towards the couch, unable to stop herself from falling onto it face first.

"Please don't hurt me," she was sniffling as she felt the hands again, felt them flipping her over. Her eyes were squeezed shut tightly, but she could feel someone settling themselves over top of her, their weight pushing down on one side of her, and then the other, as they straddled her. "Please don't..." Her voice vanished as she heard a zipper being undone, and realized it was hers, that this intruder was undoing her pants, and she began to cry.

"Shut up," came the command, the voice angry and authoritative, but much less deep than Anne Marie had expected. In fact, she realized, it seemed familiar somehow. "Open your eyes." When she didn't immediately comply, she felt a sudden burst of pain explode across her face, the slap opening her eyes and filling them with fresh tears. They also let her see the girl above her, staring down at her hungrily, practically licking her lips. "That's better," she said. "I want you to watch. That's what you're good at, isn't it? Watching?"

Anne Marie couldn't answer, couldn't do anything, as she saw her jeans being pulled down her legs, and saw the thing sitting beside her on the couch, thick and white and plastic. As the hands began to raise back towards her waist again, she was able to manage, "Please, don't, Jasmine.... I'm so sorry, please don't..."

"Why not?" Jasmine spat at her. "Why shouldn't I diaper you up nice and tight, then march you back to show the kids you're babysitting just what happens to bullies?" Anne Marie was taken aback by this, too stunned at what she'd just heard to do or say a thing, even as Jasmine grabbed the waistband of her panties, then, with an evil grin, let go, her fingertips brushing down over the damp spot on them. "Looks like you could use a diaper anyway," she teased.

"I-I'm not a bully," Anne Marie squeaked. The very thought was absurd, and even Jasmine seemed to be willing to admit that.

"Then we'll show them what happens when you don't do anything to stop bullying," she amended, tugging the underwear down, smiling as she saw Anne Marie squirming bashfully, realizing she was lying there, not even in her own house, half naked. "How about that?"

Anne Marie could barely believe what was happening, could hardly process it as she saw Jasmine unfolding the diaper, snapping it open to show it off to her before sliding it beneath her bottom. She could feel the thickness of the padding beneath her, could hear the crinkling... How many times had she diapered a baby in this job? And now she was the one getting put in one! This had to be some kind of dream... Yet her jaw was still aching from that slap. "Please, no..." she begged, voice cracking.

"Why shouldn't I?" Jasmine asked, thankfully pausing, the front of the diaper held upwards, tight against Anne Marie's crotch, but not yet spread out over her tummy, not yet taped closed. "What can you do for me?"

Anne Marie's mind raced, trying to think of something she could do, anything, to make up for what they had done to Jasmine, all that time ago. It wasn't the first time she'd considered it. Even in the best of times - such as, when she wasn't being forced to come up with something to avoid getting put in a diaper - she always came up blank. Her bottom lip trembled as she realized the same was going to happen again, and what it meant.

But, to her surprise, Jasmine let go of the diaper anyway, and when she spoke, her voice was a little gentler. "You're going to write down the whole schedule for me," Jasmine told her. "You're going to e-mail it to me tonight, as soon as you get home. And you're going to send me updates every week after the meeting. Got it?" Anne Marie nodded quickly. "And if I find out you left out anything, or that you mentioned this to anyone, I will be back. And being a little crybaby isn't going to save you next time."

To Anne Marie's relief, she heard another crinkling, but this time, it was accompanied by the feeling of the padding beneath her being pulled away, letting her bottom rest on the couch. She watched Jasmine get up, folding the diaper up and walking around the couch to grab a black back-pack, which she stuffed the diaper into. Only once that was put away did Anne Marie start to re-dress herself. Jasmine stared back at her for a moment, then reached out and touched the side of her face gently. "I'm sorry about that," she said. "I-I shouldn't have done that." Then she shook her head, seeming to remember why she was there, her voice turning nasty again for, "Do you want me to leave you a diaper in case you pee your pants some more?"

Anne Marie hung her head with a blush, which only got darker as she saw there was a small wet spot visible on her jeans. It would dry by the time Skylar's parents got home, she was pretty sure, but it was still embarrassing. "I'm really sorry," she said, still staring down, as she heard Jasmine begin to leave. "I've always felt bad about what happened, really... I wish it hadn't, but I can't change that now, you know? But I am really, really sorry."

Jasmine's footsteps paused for a moment. "Not as much as the others will be," she said, and then she was gone.

Hello all! Hope you've enjoyed this first chapter... Just thought I'd write a bit about it while I have the chance. This story is based on a group of captions I did here a little earlier this year. Obviously, this is expanded quite a bit from that story, and there are some changes I'm planning on making, but the basic plot will be mostly the same. So if you want to have a general idea of where the story is going, you can read the captions. This is my first attempt at turning a caption story into a real story, but I've always enjoyed that story, and had several ideas I couldn't fit in, or couldn't find pictures for, so this just seemed like a good way of showing those.

In general, this story is a sort of parody of The Baby-Sitters Club, of course. I was obsessed with those books for a year or two when I was a kid, though I outgrew them before I got to be the characters' ages, but hadn't thought about them since then until there was a throwaway joke on The Office about it. Then I saw a movie called Mystery Team, which was basically about what kid detectives, like Encyclopedia Brown, would be like if they stayed the same as we know them from the books until they become young adults. That general idea, along with being reminded about the BSC, got me thinking, and this story (both versions) came out of that. It's not really meant as a direct parody, so I didn't try to do a lot of research, or go back and read any of the books again, I just took what I remembered of the characters and such and tried to fit them into the world I was making.

Anyway, thanks for reading! Hopefully I'll have the next chapter out not too long from now!

• Like 2

I like how you build up the suspense in the second part of the chapter and that your main character wasn't even wearing a diaper by the end. You should keep the story going! :thumbsup:

Guest clinediap

Chapter 2: Kirsten's Great Idea

It all started four years before. Kirsten was the one who had the idea first, of course, something she never let the others forget. They were all sitting together in the school cafeteria, picking at their lunches, when she announced it.

"Why not?" she asked. "We spend most of our time babysitting anyway... Why not join forces? My mom's friends are always complaining about how they never know who to call when their regular sitters back out. If we all worked together, there would be just one number anyone would ever have to call in those situations. We'd make a killing!"

"I'm not sure how much more convenient that would be," Stephie had pointed out. She was really the only one who dared interrupt Kirsten when she got on one of her rants, but then, she was from New York City, so she wasn't afraid of much. "We'd still have to figure out among ourselves who could do it, right? So whoever's number we used for the main one would have to call everyone else whenever anyone wanted to schedule an appointment. Sounds like more trouble than it's worth." Most things were more trouble than they were worth to Stephie, at least things in a sleepy little town like this.

Kirsten wasn't going to give up that easily, however. "We'll all get together once or twice a week," she said. "They can call us then to make appointments, and we can decide who gets it right then and there."

"What about emergencies, though?" asked Sunny, twirling a strand of hair around one finger absent-mindedly. She was almost always playing with her hair - she was obsessed with it. She would have still been pretty without it, but with it, she was a knockout, and she knew it. "Like, what if the parents had to go to the hospital or something? And it wasn't on a meeting night?"

"They can still call," Kirsten waved her off. "We'll just, I don't know, have some kind of a surcharge for that. Come on, it'll be great! We all already have plenty of clients, right? We'll just tell them to start calling us through the central number... It'll be way more convenient that way. They'll be able to give their friends that number if they ask for recommendations. Even if they both need sitters the same night! I'm telling you, we'll have a monopoly on this business in no time! What do you think, Caroline?"

Caroline glanced up from her sketch pad, though if you'd seen her just a moment before, she'd have already been watching. She was always watching, even though she did her best to pretend she wasn't. She shrugged. "I can design a logo," she offered. "And my room's pretty big - it might be a good place to have the meetings."

"Good! Excellent!" Kirsten beamed, pulling out her cell phone and starting to flip through her contacts. "Let's see... Well, Sunny's number is really easy to remember, but she's still living under a rock..."

"It's not my fault!" Sunny protested with a pout. "My mom's such a hippy, she says cell phones will give you brain cancer or something."

"Anne Marie's isn't too bad, though. Actually, that works out great! You can be the secretary, you're good at stuff like that!"

Anne Marie's eyes went wide for a moment as her name was mentioned, and then her mouth moved up and down for a moment, but Kirsten wasn't stopping to hear what she had to say. Only after Kirsten had finished speaking did Anne Marie manage to get out, "I'd probably have to ask my parents if..."

"Great!" Kirsten clapped her hands. "Since we're using her room, Caroline can be the vice president! That's only fair, right?" There was no talk about who the president was, but nobody was about to challenge Kirsten over it.

Sure enough, just as Kirsten had predicted, it didn't take long for word of their group to spread. There was a bit of a struggle over names, which was quickly settle when Caroline drew their logo with her favorite, "The Babysitting Crew", with a baby rattle on one side of the words, and a diaper pin dangling off one of the points of the w, and started putting up flyers with it. Or, rather, she made a flyer and had Anne Marie make copies of it and start distributing them. Things really picked up, though, once Stephie started to help with the advertising, going one step further and taking down any ads for rival sitters on the bulletin boards she went to.

Before long, there were almost more jobs than they could handle. They were swimming in money, enough to take out regular ads in the newspaper, which brought them even more clients. Hardly a night went by that at least half of them weren't working. Kirsten was ecstatic, but the others were starting to get a bit frazzled.

"I failed another math test," Caroline complained at one of their meetings. "I just don't have time to study for everything..."

"Copy off Anne Marie," Sunny told her. "It's what I do."

Anne Marie turned pale, mouth working silently, tears popping up in the corners of her eyes as she tried to think of how to tell them that she was scared enough of getting caught with only one person cheating off of her.

Luckily for her, Stephie wasn't satisfied with this solution, either. "I never have time for dates," she whined. "Not that there's anything worth doing around here anyway... But still... Maybe we should think about bringing in somebody new."

And that was where Jasmine came in. She went to the same school as the other girls - after all, there was only one in town - but didn't really know them. She was jealous of them, though. She was pretty sure everyone was. They were always sitting together, always chatting and laughing at their table at the front of the cafeteria. Stephie and Sunny always had on the newest fashions, though Sunny looked better in it, to Stephie's annoyance. Caroline's money went mostly to art supplies, at least until she took up smoking, and she always had them spread out across the table, usually spending more of lunch drawing than eating, her things usually half in front of Anne Marie, too, as she tried to keep out of the way, reading her new books, or, later, playing on her laptop. And there was Kirsten, at the head of the table, watching them, looking like a queen surveying her subjects. She never seemed to spend any of her money, though it wasn't until a few years later that Jasmine found out why, when she came rolling into school in her car - not quite new, but still far nicer than any of the other students, and most of the teachers, were driving.

She always wondered why they chose her, what fortune - she considered it good at first, of course, though she'd soon changed her mind - had caused they to pick her, out of all the babysitters they'd displaced, to join their ranks. Kirsten told her they'd done extensive research, and she was the one who'd gotten the best recommendations from her clients, but as soon as she'd gotten over being flattered by the thought of that, she'd known it was bullshit. That was too much work for them. In truth, she was simply the last person to try to compete with them, still tacking her information up on bulletin boards next to theirs, always wondering why she had to replace hers so often.

"It's on a trial basis," Kirsten had warned her when she'd approached her about the job. "I'm sure you'll do fine, of course, but... Well, I'm sure you understand, right? We have quite a reputation to uphold."

"Of course!" Jasmine had agreed. She was so eager to be a part of their club, she hadn't given that a second thought, that or their insistence that she make all her clients call the central number rather than her from then on.

"It's standard procedure," Kirsten assured her. "You're a part of the Crew now, so all your jobs need to come through us."

That sounded reasonable enough, and she wound up with most of the same clients anyway, since they were from her end of town, and it was easiest for her to get to them. She got an extra job or two a week from joining, however, and the standard rate they charged was a dollar an hour more than she had been getting. She wound up making slightly less than she had on her own, though, as they insisted on her handing over a percentage of her pay.

"It's for insurance," Kirsten told her. "In case something goes wrong and you accidentally break something valuable in a client's house. Once you're a full member, you'll pay less, since we all contribute to, and use, the same fund. But for now, you'll have to take full responsibility if anything happens."

That had seemed fair enough, too... At least when it looked like she was going to become a full member. As the weeks dragged on, however, and there was no mention of her promotion, she couldn't help but feel anxious. "When am I going to be a full member?" she asked finally. "All of my clients seem to be happy with my work, and I haven't had to use any of my insurance fund..."

"Soon," she was promised.

And then it happened.

It was Memorial Day weekend, a slow time for the Crew, as was most any holiday weekend, with parents looking to load their kids up and take them off somewhere more exciting than their little podunk town. "We're having a sleepover," Kirsten had announced at the first meeting of that week. "My house. It's gonna be great!" Jasmine was really looking forward to it. From the way Kirsten looked at her when she said, "You'd better be there," she had a feeling they were going to finally promote her, that maybe the whole get-together was really about that, and they were all just keeping it a secret.

So she was quite unhappy when she started to get sick towards the end of the week. Her mother tried to insist that she stay home, but, of course, she just didn't understand how important this was. "I'll be fine," Jasmine told her. "I'll take along lots of medicine."

That wound up being her undoing. Hoping that by taking a lot of it, she'd feel better more quickly, at least for long enough to be a bit less bleary for her induction ceremony, she wound up instead knocking herself out within an hour of arriving, conked out on Kirsten's sofa, dead to the world until she felt herself being shaken roughly. Even that wasn't enough to really wake her up, though - that took Caroline loudly saying, "God, wake up, you freak! Guys, Jasmine totally just pissed her pants!"

Jasmine had been mortified, of course, and called her parents to come pick her up. At first, she was a little hurt that the others had been too busy laughing at her to insist that she stay, that it was no big deal, but she managed to convince herself that it was a natural reaction to someone her age having an accident in her sleep. Anne Marie texted her and told her not to worry about it. That didn't stop her, of course, and she really wasn't looking forward to their next meeting, but it did make her feel a little better.

Little did she know that the worst was still to come.

• Like 2
Guest clinediap

Chapter 3: Caroline and the Bad Sport

"You know exactly what I'm going to say," Caroline said, blowing out a sigh along with her lungful of cigarette smoke. "Don't be cute - it's the same thing I've said every damn year. Actually, no, you know what? I'm going to change my mind this year."

"I knew you would come around!" Kirsten gushed. "I mean, this is really our last chance for something big before we all go off for college."

"I know," Caroline nodded. "And that's why I'm adding a 'hell' to my usual 'no'. Hell. No. I don't want to spend the last summer of my high school life running a... a daycare center."

"It's not daycare!" Kirsten protested. "It's a day CAMP!"

"Yeah, big difference." She flicked her cigarette butt to the ground, stomping it out with the toe of her white Chuck Taylors, decorated with some of her random doodling, then headed back into the kitchen. Her two charges, Rosa and Leo, were sitting at the kitchen table, Rosa ducking a little further down in her chair every time her older brother flicked a Cheerio at her head. Caroline clenched her teeth as she heard a crunch from beneath her foot, having to fight the urge to go right back outside. "Two is bad enough... I don't want to spend my summer surrounded by a whole mob of them. Leo, you clean this up right now!"

"You can run arts and crafts again..." Kirsten said, voice all sing-songy, as if that was some kind of temptation.

"Because kids are so great at art," Caroline rolled her eyes. "I'd much rather work on my own, to get my portfolio in order for college. Leo, I swear..."

"You know we're gonna make a killing. We always do."

Caroline glared at the kids, neither of whom had moved to do what she'd asked. When that didn't get a response, she said, "All right, Leo, that's it! Go get ready for bed! Both of you, go!" Whining, they got up and trudged towards their rooms.

"But mom always lets us stay..." Rosa pouted, staring up at Caroline with her big, blue eyes.

"Well, she isn't here now, is she? Move it!" Caroline sandwiched her phone between her ear and her shoulder so she could clap her hands at the girl, getting her scurrying down the hall. "Yeah, I guess," she told Kirsten. "Whatever. I'll vote for it. But that's it. Once that's over, I'm done. You can still use my room, I guess, but I'm not taking any more jobs."

"That's fine!" Kirsten exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah... Look, I have to go, I need to clean up here." Caroline hung up, slipping her cell back into her purse, her fingers brushing against her lighter and closing around it briefly. She looked back towards the kitchen, then took the lighter after all, tapping one cigarette out of her nearly empty pack and bringing it to her lips. "They don't pay me to be a maid," she grumbled to herself, reaching for the door as she flicked her lighter on.

For a split second, she thought she saw something dart past in the back yard, but before she could get curious about that, she heard a crash. "Damn it..." She tossed the cigarette back down on the counter, stomping down the hall to see what those two hellions were up to. Caroline was small, the shortest of the girls - Kirsten only bested her by an inch or two, though, from her personality, everyone always assumed she was taller than she was - but she knew how to make noise, and her charges knew to shape up when they heard her.

She almost didn't bother to check Rosa's room, as it was almost always Leo who was the problem, but on a hunch, she threw open the door to the girl's room, found her staring up at her from behind her desk, where Leo was pushing the chair back into place. "Your room," she commanded Leo, pointing. "Now."

Once he was gone, she asked Rosa, "Why were you two playing when I told you to get ready for bed?" The little girl's lip trembled, making her feel a little bad for being so harsh, so she skipped yelling at her. "Just.. Just put on your nightgown, and go to bed," she shook her head. "I don't want to hear another peep from you all night, you got that?" Rosa nodded. "That goes for you, too!" she called, her reply to that the sound of feet scampering down the hall to their own bedroom. "Goodnight," she said, going out and closing the door behind her.

She slid the errant Cheerios aside with her foot as she walked back to her things and lit up, stepping outside. She was hoping she'd have the rest of the night to herself, though she was sure one of the kids would wind up needing something in an hour or two. Sometimes she wondered why she'd bothered to stick with this club for so long, why she'd even agreed to it in the first place, all those years ago. Money was certainly a big factor, sure, but once she'd turned sixteen, she could have just as easily gotten a real job. She couldn't really say what had stopped her...

She walked further out into the backyard, not caring, or even really considering, that she'd left the door wide open. It really was quite lovely out here, on the edge of town. She could still see other houses, but they were far off, now, in the gathering darkness, little more than faint lights in the distance, past the swing-set and the corn field in the family's back yard. It might make a nice painting, she thought. She headed back into the house, just popping in to snatch up her sketch pad so she could get down the basics. As she turned back around to go out again, she saw her.

It didn't even occur to her to scream, not in time. Before thinking of that, her mind calmly told her that she must be imagining things, that there couldn't possibly be somebody standing there, on the other side of the open door, since there hadn't been anyone there just a minute ago when she'd left. Then they rushed forward, pushing her roughly backwards, into the counter, and she felt all the air in her lungs spill out in a gasp rather than a yell for help, her cigarette dropping to the floor, bouncing on the tile, sending out a tiny rain of sparks before the other person's foot crushed it out.

"Hey, Caroline," came the voice, quiet, full of anger, though she could see the mouth the words were coming from curling into a smile. "Good to see you."

Caroline's eyes widened as she felt a hand pushing its way upwards, forcing her denim skirt higher on her legs, before curling around the waist of her lacy thong. She still hadn't had time to figure out who this was, though she knew it wasn't a guy, so she felt rather confused by the action, especially when she felt the hand sliding back down, roughly yanking her underwear down, leaving her exposed. Whoever it was knew what she was doing. She was fast, efficient, and she was enjoying herself.

Caroline, on the other hand, was finding herself feeling more and more disoriented as the attack went on, feeling even less prepared to defend herself than she had during the initial surprise strike, and things only got worse as she heard a crinkling noise, then felt something strange and thick being shoved up against her body, pressed tightly against her most private places. Too late, her legs attempted to squeeze close to protect herself, but now, with the obstruction in the way, all they could do was produce another crinkling sound and force the padding tighter against her. At the same time, she heard th sound of tape being torn apart, felt the thing being tugged snugger to her from front to back as well. By the time she realized what was going on, it was already done; she was already sealed into a diaper.

"Get the hell away from me!" she commanded, finally getting up the strength to push her assailant away from her weakly as she stared down at herself. The sheer elegance of her normal panties seemed to have exploded, expanded outwards, leaving her trapped in this pink, plastic prison. Caroline was no good with babies, and couldn't stand the idea of changing diapers, so she never took jobs with extremely young children, but she was sure this had to be a diaper meant for them, not even one intended for a pre-teen bedwetter, to add insult to injury. To make matters even worse, it fit rather well around her petite frame... If she hadn't known it was her own body she was looking at, she'd have assumed it really did belong to a toddler.

"You bitch!" she growled, looking up as she took a swing at her attacker, catching her in the stomach. The other girl reeled backwards, doubling over. Caroline started to take a step forward, to continue her retaliation, but that was when she realized just who it was, the shock of it costing her a precious second. "What the hell are you doing?" she demanded, shaking her head and punching towards her again.

She was too slow now, however. Jasmine danced out of the way, her hand snaking out to grab Caroline's wrist before twisting it behind Caroline's back painfully. "This is revenge, sweetie," Jasmine cooed in her ear. "You're all going down." With that, she shoved Caroline down onto her knees. Caroline could hear her rustling through something behind her, then she came back into view, bringing Caroline's arm with her as she wrapped one end of a jump rope around it. Caroline tried to hold her other arm out of the way, only for Jasmine to pull the rope tighter, until she was forced to go along with it as the other girl tied her arms together.

Then Caroline felt herself being pushed down further, and she fell down onto her diapered bottom, as the other end of the rope was wrapped around her ankles. Curiously, she stretched out her fingertips, feeling a wave of relief, however small, to note she could, just barely, reach the knot holding her hands together. Obviously, Jasmine didn't know as much about what she was doing as she thought.

"I see that smile," Jasmine told her. "And I'm not stupid. I'm giving you a chance to avoid getting caught. Of course, you've been a bad girl..." she rubbed her side, where Caroline's hit had connected, making Caroline grin again, "so I think your punishment isn't quite over."

As Jasmine got to her feet, Caroline thrashed against her bonds, trying to loosen them, to start getting herself free. There was no way she was going to let Rosa or Leo, or their parents, see her like this. She began to squirm even more frantically when Jasmine knelt down in front of her again, this time with a pair of scissors. "Say bye-bye to your big girl clothes," she said.

Caroline shivered as she felt the scissor's blade slipping beneath her shirt, brushing against her skin. "No, don't do this," she whimpered. "Jasmine, I'm really sorry..."

Jasmine paused for a moment, just long enough to instill a spark of hope in Caroline. Then she shook her head. "Nah, I don't believe you." The scissors closed, slicing open the front of her shirt. Caroline gasped, as if it was her own skin being torn apart, unable to help but watch as the blades made their way quickly across her body, exposing pale flesh and a black bra. Jasmine yanked the shirt free when she was done, and then started in on the skirt. That took a little longer, since the fabric was tougher, but that only made it more difficult to watch.

When she was done, her eyes turned to the thong, still around Caroline's knees. "Maybe I should get rid of this, too," she mused, the scissors moving down towards it.

"Please," Caroline sobbed. "Please, not that!"

Jasmine patted her on the head. "Oh, don't be such a crybaby," she teased. "You're started to sound like Anne Marie. Maybe I should have brought you a pacifier." She reached up, setting the scissors on top of the counter, then grabbed the thong and pulled it back up Caroline's legs. When it reached the diaper, the fabric had to strain to go over top, and Caroline began to worry that it was going to wind up ripping, after all that. In the end, it managed to stretch just enough, though as Jasmine let go of the waistband and it settled back into shape, Caroline squirmed as it forced the diaper further into her, which was only made worse by Jasmine patting her padded crotch.

Jasmine gathered up the slashed remains of Caroline's clothes, taking them to a backpack she'd left beside the door, then came back over with something new in her hands. "One more thing," she said, bringing the new object up. It made a clicking sound, and Caroline's eyes squinted at the sudden burst of light before she realized she'd had her picture taken in this humiliating position. "Tell anyone about this, especially the rest of the Crew, and you WILL regret it. And next time, you won't even have a chance of escaping. Got it?"

Caroline nodded, and got patted on the head again, as she fumbled with the knot. "Oh, I lied," Jasmine spoke up from the doorway. Just one other thing. I hope the kids are heavy sleepers." Caroline looked up at her in confusion, in time to see her grin before calling out, "I made a snack for you, kids!", and then slam the door closed.

Frantically, Caroline scootched across the floor, plastic outside of her diaper sliding well over the linoleum, though her legs could only move a few inches at a time. She stretched them as far as she could, then dug her toes downward, looking for all the traction she could get, and used them to pull herself forward. She managed, just barely, to get behind a counter before the kids burst in.

"Ms. Caroline?" she heard Rosa ask. Her heart beat quicker, her fingers growing sweaty from her nerves as she poked at the rope, trying to get her fingertips through one of the loops, trying to think of what to say to get rid of them, trying to figure out what she was going to do even if she did get free, seeing as she had no clothes.

"I-I told you," she said, trying to sound as commanding as possible, which was made rather more difficult by her current situation. "I didn't want to hear another sound from the two of you!" As she got going, though, it got easier, giving her an avenue to vent her frustrations.

"B-But you called us," Rosa sniffled pitifully. "I-I thought..."

"That was a test, dummy! Now get back to bed, pronto!" She tried feebly to clap her hands, but they were held too close together. Thankfully, she heard the little girl start crying and run off.

"I'm telling mom and dad!" Leo threatened before making his exit as well.

But Caroline knew that, unless she got busy on getting the knot undone, he wouldn't have to tell them - they'd get back and find her like this, gift-tied for them, and all pampered up. She yerked her wrists apart from each other, hoping that, in this time of crisis, she'd find a hidden store of strength, like those parents who could suddenly lift cars to save their kids. All she got, however, was rope burn.

To make things even worse, as she squirmed and tugged, her legs began to involuntarily move, too, as if they were somehow going to help her get her hands free. That by itself was all right until the motion happened to make the padding of her diaper bunch up just right, brushing up against a sensitive area in a way that took her breath away for a moment.

"Oh, no," she breathed, trying to wriggle herself into a new position, but that only made things worse, rubbing the diaper against her even harder. Her hips thrust out, against the diaper and the thong holding it tightly around her, in all the right places. "This can't be happening," she panted, her body moving almost of its own accord now, her face flushing just as much from the feelings it was sending through her body as from the humiliation of being as turned on as she was in this position.

She weakly fumbled for the rope, knowing she needed to make at least a token effort at getting free, but even that fell by the wayside as she imagined what would happen if she didn't, what her clients would say, or do, upon finding her tied up on their floor in a baby diaper. What if they spanked her for being such a bad sitter, and sent her home with her red, sore bottom peeking out from her thick, pink diaper?

She managed to bite back her moan, keeping it from being load enough to disturb the children, as she felt herself dissolve into orgasm, slumping down to the floor, exhausted, unsure whether she should be pissed at Jasmine, or thanking her.

• Like 1

Wow, I didn't expect that kind of an ending with Caroline... but I sure wasn't disappointed! This is turning into an interesting story! :thumbsup:

Guest clinediap

Chapter 4: Jasmine and the Baby Parade

Jasmine spent the day after that fateful sleepover in bed, wanting nothing more than to occupy her mind with something other than what had happened. But, of course, that was all she could think of, and her worries crept in as she attempted to read, or watch TV, or do anything else, until, by the end of the day, they had become so ubiquitous that it was easy for her to convince herself she had blown the whole thing way out of proportion, and that everything was going to be fine.

The day after that, she was still feeling a bit ill, but not enough that she was going to skip her one babysitting job of the weekend - she had almost convinced herself that, aside from a few jokes she knew she wouldn't be able to completely dodge, which was fair enough, the others would understand what had happened. Even so, she doubted having to call one of them up to substitute for her would help her case in the slightest.

She could tell something wasn't right before she even walked in the door. She hadn't babysat for the Hendersons before, but, as it was just up the road from her, she'd seen them, and knew they kept their car - a very nice, old Mercedes - in the driveway, rather than the garage. It was nowhere to be seen. Nervously, she checked her watch, then pulled out the piece of paper she jotted her assignments down on, making sure she wasn't late, and they hadn't just gotten frustrated and left already, taking their kids with them. She really hoped that wasn't the case. She had been running late at the house, since she'd slept in a bit, but she'd hurried around to get ready, forgoing anything unnecessary, even deciding to put off going to the bathroom until she got to their house. She was right on time.

After ignoring her gut feeling about the sleepover and going anyway, only to wish she hadn't, she couldn't help but hesitate at the Hendersons' driveway, another bad feeling falling over her. 'You're just being silly,' she told herself. 'One of the parents probably just had to run out to get something.' After all, there was no proof that both the adults were gone.

Those thoughts didn't keep her hand from shaking just a little as she reached up to hit the doorbell, even though she knew she was being silly. 'What am I expecting?' she asked herself. 'Some burglar who stole their car, drove it off, then walked back just in case they were expecting company?'

Whatever she'd been fearing, what answered the door was a complete surprise. She'd seen the Henderson parents, in passing, and the older child, Starla, playing outside, though, until the call came, she hadn't known they had a baby boy, too. Yet none of them were awaiting her on the other side. Instead, it was Sunny. She was a bit taken aback to see her there, smirking at her, lips glistening with meticulously applied lip gloss grinning.

"Um... Hi..." Jasmine said uncertainly. "This... This is my job, right? I'm feeling all right now, I didn't really need anyone to take over for me, though thanks for..."

Sunny didn't even answer her. She tilted her head back, called, "Oh, Starla, your new playmate is here!", then grabbed Jasmine's wrist and pulled her inside, slamming the door shut behind her. "She needs to get ready before she can come play, though, so just hold tight, sweetie!"

"Um, what are..." Jasmine started to ask, but before she could get the question out, she was swept into a nursery, where Kirsten was busy arranging things.

"There you are!" she exclaimed, turning around. "The Hendersons decided to get going early when your replacement got here... They wanted to tell you to feel better soon, though!"

"That's... That's nice..." Jasmine nodded. "I don't really need a replacement, though. I'm feeling much better now."

"We're not replacing you," Kirsten told her, tone turning more serious. "We're taking over. You're not here to look after anyone. You're here for your training."

"Training? But... I've been sitting for you guys for weeks now, and you didn't think I needed training then."

Kirsten smiled, stepping away from the changing table, where a variety of baby supplies had been set up. "It's not that kind of training you need." Jasmine still didn't put it together, still didn't understand what was being said, not even when she felt Sunny start to tug her green and pink shorts down, though she, of course, she grabbed her clothes and tried to keep them on.

"What are you doing?!" she demanded, blushing.

"We realized," Kirsten said, moving up to her and standing to one side, so that Jasmine was now trapped between the other two girls, "that we asked you for references for your babysitting skills. We never thought to ask for your potty training references. And, obviously, we should have. So we're here to give you a crash course, so nothing like what happened at the slumber party happens again."

Jasmine's cheeks burned, but she managed to get out a strained laugh. "Yeah, very funny, guys. Can I go say hi to the kids now?"

"No, no, no," Jasmine shook her head. "You're not nearly ready yet. Besides, you're just one of the kids this time." With that, they grabbed her arms, dragging her squirming and protesting over to the changing table, half shoving her up onto it.

"Stop it!" Jasmine protested as she felt fingers in her waistband again, but this time she wasn't fast enough, and her shorts were yanked down, her panties going with them. "This isn't funny anymore!"

But they seemed to think otherwise, giggling as they shoved her bottom upward, sliding something underneath, something that made an all too familiar sound as she moved on top of it. Kirsten began grabbing bottles from the table top, squirting their contents into the open diaper, while Sunny held Jasmine down. Jasmine had never thought about it until then, but Sunny was the largest of the girls, really, though most of that size seemed to be made of her legs, the kind that just didn't quit. Sunny never seemed the kind to go in for any kind of physical exertion, yet, now that she was being faced with trying to get away from her, Jasmine was discovering she was surprisingly strong.

Since it was a nursery, Jasmine had been smelling baby powder ever since she'd come into the room, but she could tell instantly when Kirsten opened the bottle of it and began liberally sprinkling it over her body, even going so far as to push the bottom of her shirt up and putting some on her stomach. The scent went from something in the background to her entire world, made all the worse by knowing it was coming from her, that it would follow her around.

Then she felt the padding being drawn up between her legs, all the baby oil and baby lotion slathered on it rubbing into her skin, making her feel smooth and slick down there, and only adding to her infantile odor. Sunny let her go once the diaper was taped up, and it was all she could do to sit up, stunned, as she watched Sunny take her shoes off of her so she could get her shorts the rest of the way off her legs, extracting the panties from within and tossing them aside before guiding Jasmine's feet right back into the leg holes.

"Hop down for mommy," she cooed mockingly. Kirsten pushed her forward, and she half slid from her precarious perch on the changing table, standing up as Sunny tugged the shorts back into place. She bit her bottom lip as she looked down at Jasmine, surveying the work they'd done, and being obviously unhappy with it. "I wish you'd dress like a girl," she sighed. Jasmine was pretty sure no guy would be caught dead in the shorts she was wearing - even if they didn't mind the pink, they were cut rather short - but she was still speechless. "Oh, it's just not right!" she complained, looking over at Kirsten.

Kirsten shrugged, stepping around the front to look Jasmine over as well. Jasmine's face turned an even darker red as she stood there, feeling like an animal in a zoo. "How about another one?" Sunny perked up at the suggestion, nodding.

Jasmine wasn't sure what they were talking about until she saw Kirsten getting another diaper out. "Oh, no," she shook her head. "No way! I'm not getting back up on that table!"

Kirsten shrugged. "That's all right," she said, and she quickly and efficiently lowered Jasmine's shorts again, taping the second diaper over top of the first, Sunny holding the victim in place the whole time. Jasmine whimpered softly, feeling how far apart her thighs were being kept now, hearing the crinkle at her slightest bashful squirm, hardly able to believe what was going on. "How's that?" Kirsten asked, replacing the shorts once again. Jasmine wanted to say, 'Awful,' but she knew the question wasn't being directed at her. It was about her, but, just like a real baby, her opinion on the matter was completely inconsequential.

Before, to a trained eye, the slight puffiness beneath Jasmine's short might have been noticeable, but just barely. Now they bulged outward in a way that made it rather obvious what she had on beneath them, especially once Sunny put a hand on either side of the waistband and tugged them up tighter, letting just a hint of plastic peek out from the leg holes. "Well, it's good enough," she shrugged.

"Come on, guys, this has gone far enough," Jasmine said weakly as she found herself flanked by them again, each taking an arm and pulling her towards the nursery door. "You can't really mean for me to go out like this..."

"Well, you can't expect us to let you go out in your big girl panties," Kirsten countered. "After what you did to my couch cushion? I think that would set a very bad example for the children, don't you?"

Jasmine froze instantly in her struggles, which made it even easier for her to be taken out into the hallway. She had forgotten all about the kids she was supposed to be taking care of, in all the commotion. How was she going to face them, dressed in a diaper? Obviously, they weren't going to respect her, not now, not on any future job. She'd never be able to babysit here again. And what if Starla decided to tell this story to her classmates? They might not believe her, but, then, what if they did?

"You bitches," she hissed at them, not wanting to get too loud, in case the kids were in earshot. "This is really messed up!"

"Uh-oh," Sunny shook her head, voice turning even more patronizing, like she was really talking to a little kid. "We have a potty mouth here!"

"Good thing we brought this," Kirsten smiled, fishing in her pocket and coming out with a pacifier, pink ribbon trailing off of it. Jasmine stared down at it in disgust, wrinkling her nose, not wanting anything that had been in anyone's pocket in her mouth, not even after Kirsten had blown it off. She kept her jaw firmly shut as the girl lifted it towards her, only to have Sunny grab her nose, forcing it closed as well. Jasmine held her breath as long as she could, but, inevitably, she had to open her mouth to breathe, and as soon as she did, she felt the pacifier being slipped inside, the silicone filling her mouth. She was sure it tasted like lint and dust, and she tried to cough it out, but Kirsten was behind her doing something. She pushed at it with her tongue, and it didn't budge. She looked down at herself as best she could, just barely able to see the ribbon stretched across her cheeks, held tight by the knot Kirsten had tied in the back.

With her hands held tight again, there was nothing Jasmine could do to stop it. Beyond indecipherable mumbling, she couldn't even beg for mercy. Helplessly, she began to sniffle and cry, even before they reached the living room, and she saw everyone inside. Starla was there, of course, wearing a pink sundress and playing with a Barbie doll that she dropped it as soon as she heard someone come in. But the rest of the crew was there, too. Stephie was standing by the window, texting on her phone, though she made sure to snap a picture with it when she was done. Caroline was sitting in a chair in the corner, sketchpad open in her lap, grinning. And Anne Marie was sitting on the couch behind Starla, holding her baby brother, looking vaguely uncomfortable.

"Here she is," Sunny announced to Starla. "I know she looks big, but she's actually closer to your brother's age than yours, so you'll have to play gentle with her, okay? Isn't she cute?" Sunny spun Jasmine around, giving everyone a full view of her, making her feel like she was on display, being paraded out to be gawked at like some kind of circus freak.

Sunny marched Jasmine over to the little girl, forced her to sit down, legs splayed, diaper crinkling beneath her, squelching with all the baby products that had been dumped inside. Jasmine's cheeks were bright red now, tears streaming down her face.

"Guys, I think..." Anne Marie started uncertainly, but Caroline cut her off, moving off of her chair.

"Now THAT is a picture," she said, flipping to a new page in her sketch pad. Jasmine whimpered, ducking her head down, trying to hide her face.

"You can be Skipper!" Starla announced, shoving the doll at Jasmine, finding nothing odd about all this, at least until Jasmine made no move to take it. "Come on, she isn't that bad..." The little girl pouted, staring up at Sunny. "She's not playing right!"

"She's just cranky," Sunny told her. "You know how babies get, right? Well, she's just a baby."

"She doesn't look like a baby..." Starla said, still sulking at how unresponsive her playmate was being.

Kirsten knelt down beside Jasmine, pulling the top of her shorts down just enough to show the smooth plastic beneath. "If she wasn't a baby, would she be wearing this?" Jasmine's heart broke a little as Starla shook her head and giggled.

"Maybe this is..." Anne Marie began again.

"Isn't it time for the baby's nap?" Kirsten asked pointedly. Anne Marie nodded and hurried out of the room with the little boy.

"Does she need a nap, too?" Starla inquired.

"No, she just got up from one," Sunny told her.

"I bet I know what's wrong with her, though," Stephie announced, walking across the room and smirking at her. She had a way of looking at people that always made her seem like she was looking down at them, even if they were taller than her. Now, though, with Jasmine sitting there, diapered, she had never seemed taller. "I bet the baby needs to go potty, doesn't she?" Unfortunately, she was right. Jasmine shook her head anyway, mumbling her protests from behind her pacifier.

"But doesn't she just use her diapees?" Starla asked, confused.

"Most of the time," Kirsten agreed. "But we're trying to potty train her."

"Yeah," Stephie nodded. "She just has to ask for permission to use the potty."

Jasmine reached up to untie her pacifier, not really wanting to have to beg to use the bathroom, but preferring that to having to piss in her pants, only to have Sunny swat her hand. "But her paci has to stay in, because she needs it, too. You know how babies get without them." Starla nodded, her eyes big.

"Come on, Jazy, you can do it," Kirsten teased. "Just ask us. Or do you want to go pee-pee in your diapee?" Jasmine shook her head frantically, trying to wriggle her tongue out from beneath the bulb of the pacifier, trying to find a way to form words. It only got harder as her urge to go to the bathroom increased, the teasing rising in intensity to match it, even Starla getting into the mood of it. Jasmine tried to get up, to just run past them all and get out of there, but Kirsten and Sunny were too quick for her, and, finally, it was too much, and, with a final wordless wail, she let go. Warm urine flooded out of her, gushing out and filling the padding, swelling it, forcing her legs even further apart.

"Naughty girl," Kirsten berated her. "You're supposed to do that in the potty! Oh, you'll never learn, will you?" Jasmine wanted to die right then and there, as the other girls howled in laughter. Once they had calmed down, Jasmine felt herself being helped up. "I'm sorry, Starla," she said, "but I guess she isn't old enough to play with you after all. Say bye-bye, Jazy!" Kirsten grabbed her hand and puppeted a wave with it before ushering her out into the hall, back towards the front door, where, at last, the pacifier was removed. Jasmine took a deep breath before she could start screaming at Kirsten, allowing the other girl to preempt her. "You're such a good sport! Now be a good girl and run on home."

Jasmine was flabbergasted. "But... You... That..."

"It was just a joke! Come on, you have to admit it was hilarious! Well, maybe not now, but you will. Now go on, we have this job taken care of. See you at the meeting tomorrow!" Kirsten pushed her out the door, patting her squishy bottom.

No matter how many times Jasmine pressed the doorbell, nobody would let her in to get her underwear back, or her shoes, or even to let her change, so, fuming, she waddled back home in her socks, tugging her shorts down lower, trying to mask the obvious as much as possible. Luckily, her parents were visiting relatives, letting her get changed in peace, then curl up in bed and cry for the rest of the day.

• Like 2

Jasmine's cheeks burned, but she managed to get out a strained laugh. "Yeah, very funny, guys. Can I go say hi to the kids now?"

"No, no, no," Jasmine shook her head. "You're not nearly ready yet. Besides, you're just one of the kids this time." With that, they grabbed her arms, dragging her squirming and protesting over to the changing table, half shoving her up onto it.

Not to nitpick, but I think you meant to say Kirsten in the second paragraph. Otherwise, it was another great chapter and I like how you're writing the dialogue for each character. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Guest clinediap

Chapter 5: The Ghost at Stephie's House

Stephie blew on her nails, frowning as she stared down at them. "I'm sure you can do better than this," she shook her head.

"This is boring," Jeffrey whined.

"It's just like coloring," Stephie told him, sipping from her glass of Coke. "I'm sure you can stay in the lines when you color, can't you?" Jeffrey nodded, but it seemed less confident than it had when she'd asked him a few minutes before. She sighed, getting some nail polish remover out of her purse.

"It's a lot harder than coloring," he defended himself.

"Please, Jeff," she rolled her eyes. "I've been doing both for longer than you've been alive, and they're both a piece of cake." The little boy pouted - she knew it was because she'd used his nickname, which he'd decided recently he didn't like anymore, but that was, of course, why she'd done it. "Now, are you going to prove to me you can do it, or are you going to go to bed?"

"I'll go to bed," he said, taking only a second or two to deliberate.

"All right, well, night-night then," Stephie replied, only half lifting her eyes from removing his shoddy paint job to watch him scurry away. She wouldn't have minded if he'd turned out to be a prodigy at this, but it didn't bother her to be rid of him for the rest of the night, either. For a moment, she thought she saw something moving outside, yet, when she turned to glance out the window, nothing was there. As soon as she had her nails ready, she got up to go close the curtain, only to be stopped halfway there by the chirp of her cell phone.

She turned back around to get it from her purse, letting out a brief sigh as she saw the caller ID. "I told you, Annie, I'm not taking any more jobs this week. I don't care how urgent they are!"

"I... umm... Hello?" Anne Marie sounded flustered, obviously having not expected that response. It still surprised Stephie just how simple the people from this little town were, yet how complex they thought they were. Did Anne Marie really think it was so difficult for someone to predict why she was calling, when that was all she ever had to say? Even at meetings, she barely ever said anything else.

Stephie sighed again, this one louder. "What is it, Anne?" she asked, annoyed. "Come on, spit it out!"

"I-I just thought I'd call and see how things were going," Anne Marie stammered. "If I'm interrupting, I can call back, or..."

Stephie rolled her eyes, but said, "No, it's fine. The kid just went to bed." She had to admit, she was intrigued by the call now, seeing as it apparently wasn't official business. Was Anne Marie finally coming to her for tips on how to dress her age? Her style hadn't changed since they'd met, seven years ago, and even then Stephie had been shocked to discover her mother didn't pick her outfits out every day. It was just too bad she'd waited until high school was nearly over. "I really wish you people would get a decent nail salon in this town," she lamented as she waited for Anne Marie to continue.

"Umm... Yeah, that'd be great," Anne Marie agreed, obviously having no idea what she was talking about. "Listen, I need you to do me a big favor."

Stephie smiled, always happy to be proven right, and curious to hear just how Anne Marie was going to phrase it. "I'm listening."

"Well, it's just... The thing is..."

"Just ask, Annie. I'm sure it's not that big of a deal." Perhaps it was a bit arrogant of her, but she loved it when people came to her for help.

At last, Anne Marie blurted out, "Ten Little Indians."

Stephie was, of course, rather confused. "I'm sorry, what?" Was this some weird kind of code?

"Ten Little Indians," she repeated, as if that would clarify things. When she was met with silence, she finally started to explain. "The book. By Agatha Christie?"

"Oookay," Stephie nodded, still not understanding what was going on. "It's a book..."

"Yes," Anne Marie agreed. "It's on the extra-credit reading list, and when I was sitting over there last week, I saw that they had it, and I asked them if I could borrow it, and they said yes, but then I forgot it, and since you're there I was wondering if maybe you could bring it to me at school tomorrow?" It was, by far, the most words Stephie had ever heard her speak at once, and it took her by surprise, so that she started to lose focus by the end.

"You want me to get you a book?"

"Please. It's in their library, at the end of the hall to the..."

"I know where the library is," Stephie cut her off. "I am the one babysitting here. What, do you think because I'm not a bookworm, I don't know what a room full of books is called?"

"I'm sorry," Anne Marie squeaked. "I didn't mean anything, I just didn't..."

"Yeah, whatever. It's good for extra credit?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, I'll get it for you, then... But I want you to write an extra essay on it when you're done."

Anne Marie paused, but of course, in the end, she agreed. "Just bring it to lunch with you tomorrow," she said. "And... umm... Are you in the library?"

Stephie rolled her eyes. "No, I'm not. I'm not your servant, Annie."

"I know that," Anne Marie apologized quickly. "But like I said, I was supposed to take it last week, and I forgot, and I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to you, so could you maybe just go get it now? It was on the far wall, on the bottom shelf, I think."

"Well, I'm not you, so I think I'll remember." Stephie flipped her phone closed, a little annoyed, but after taking another sip of her cola, she got up and went down the hall, tapping on Jeff's bedroom door and calling, "Lights off!"

"I'm just getting into my pajamas!" he protested from within.

Stephie kept on going, moving all the way to the end of the hall. Back when she'd babysat here for the first time, she'd been given a tour, and that was the first, and last, time she'd given the library a second look. She'd always thought it was an odd way to use that extra room - why not use it as a guest room? But as she went inside and flipped the light switch, she realized that it made more sense than she'd given it credit for. Clearly, these people needed the space for all their books. There were shelves around all four walls overflowing with them, but even that wasn't enough space, and there were stacks on top of the shelves, beside the overstuffed chair, sitting on the windowsill.

"This is ridiculous," she muttered to herself under her breath. Which "far wall" was Anne Marie talking about? She tried to call her back up, but she wouldn't answer - who did she think she was fooling? It wasn't like she had anything better to do. Stephie thought about not even bothering, but she really could use the extra credit. So she picked a wall and crouched down, scanning the titles as quickly as she could. Partway through the survey, she heard footsteps, and a door close, but after a, "You'd better be getting your butt in bed!", there was silence again.

At least until she heard the muffled sound of a conversation taking place, followed by what could only be an explosion. Angrily, she got up and marched down the hallway, slowing slightly as she saw Jeff's door still closed, no light coming from under it now. She half noticed that the bathroom door was closed now, barely registered a piece of paper taped to it, more annoyed that Jeff seemed to think just closing his door would keep her from finding out he'd snuck back out to the living room to watch TV.

But when she got back to the living room, there was nobody there. She grabbed the remote from beside her cup and turned the volume down before searching behind every piece of furniture, even peeking her head into the kitchen, only to find that, apparently, she was alone. Despite herself, she felt a shiver run up her spine, which only made her roll her eyes. She remembered making fun of Anne Marie at sleepovers for getting genuinely freaked out over ghost stories... She wasn't about to spook herself because of one strange thing.

She sat down on the sofa and flipped through the channels, deciding finally on the Food Network, settling in, lifting her soda to her lips for another drink. She wrinkled her nose as she tasted it - there was something odd about it, somehow. She sipped it again, trying to make sure, but it didn't seem as pronounced that time. Was she just imagining things? Or maybe it was just from the ice melting while she'd been looking through the books. Stephie sighed, that thought reminding her she still hadn't found Ten Little Indians. Not wanting her drink to get even worse, she waited until she'd finished it off before turning off the TV and going back to the library.

She tried calling Anne Marie again, and, again, got her voice mail. "If you want this stupid book, you'd better call me!" she growled into the phone. "I can't find the damn thing, and I'm not going to spend all night looking!"

It wasn't long before she began to feel even more impatient with all of this searching, squirming as she squatted down, slowly making her way around the room. She had to use the bathroom, but she really didn't want to have to go back to the library afterwards, so she was determined to get the book first. As she continued looking, movements growing more frenzied with every passing moment, she began to think of what else she was going to make Anne Marie do to pay her back for this. It would be nice not to have to worry about homework for the rest of her high school career, and, the longer this took, the more reasonable the demand sounded in her mind.

She didn't realize how bad it had gotten until the first drops of pee soaked into her underwear, the wetness coming as a shock, making her leap to her feet, clutching her hands in between her legs. "Shit," she breathed, forcing her muscles back under her control. The urge was getting stronger still, as she stood there, so much so that she was afraid to move her hands as she shuffled back down the hallway towards the bathroom. There was a nervous moment there as she shifted her hands, pressing one even tighter against herself while she extracted the other and reached up for the doorknob.

It was locked. She jiggled it once more before noticing the note taped there, typewritten, informing her that, "All you have to do is ask." Her teeth clenched together as she saw it, and she ripped it down, stuffing it into the pocket of her jeans, at least as well as she could manage - the pants were skin tight, not leaving much room for anything in the pockets, even her hands. She turned around and stormed towards Jeff's door, starting to barge in, until she reminded herself how she looked, hand practically pasted to her crotch, half doubled over, and clearly trying not to pee her pants.

But he had to have done it. And if he had, then he had the key, and she was going to get it from him, and then she'd find a way to make him sorry. She wasn't sure how to do it without getting in trouble with his parents, but she would find a way. This was definitely not funny.

Forcing herself to stand as straight as possible, she threw open the door. Jeff didn't leap out of bed apologetically, or quickly shut his eyes, or roll over, or anything - he just kept lying still. She approached him cautiously, poking at him, but even that only made him squirm into a slightly different position. He was definitely asleep, all right, not faking it. She walked to his desk, looking at its contents in the faint illumination of his night light, looking for the key. When she didn't find it there, she started throwing open drawers, rustling through their contents, only to grow more and more frustrated - and more and more desperate. She was practically dancing in place as she looked.

All of the sudden, she let out a loud gasp as she felt her hand growing wet. Clenching all of her muscles, she rushed out, not noting the small form on the bed groggily stretching. Feeling rather silly, she stopped at the bathroom door, and said, "Please let me in?", but, of course, that did nothing. The door was locked just as tight as it had been before. There was really only one thing she could do, she knew. She hurried her way to the front door, knowing that her sophisticated image was hardly going to be helped by the sight of her running down the sidewalk to the neighbor's house like a toddler doing the pee-pee dance, but she had no choice.

As it turned out, she had even less choice than she thought. As she made her way through the house, heart pounding, she could feel her control slipping, her hand growing more and more wet, the wetness spreading all around as it soaked into the crotch of her jeans, making its way easily past her every attempt to stem the flow. She couldn't help but wonder if, by the time she got to somebody else's bathroom, there would be anything left for their toilet.

The answer to that came as she crossed the living room, and the slow dripping turned into a more steady flow. Frantically, she broke into a run, but all that accomplished was getting her to the entryway before it was too late, before all she could do was stand there, staring down in awe and horror as the insides of her jeans grew dark, as a puddle formed beneath her, realization slowly dawning on her that she'd just pissed her pants. Her eyes began to mist up as she stood there, too stunned to even think about what she should do, at least until she saw the flash.

She whipped around quickly, though not fast enough to see where it had come from. She stomped over to the window, knowing it had to have been outside there, staring off in the distance for somebody running off. Instead, there was another flash from beneath her. She looked down, but only managed to see a dark form slipping around the corner of the house. Her heart felt like it was about to explode, it was beating so hard. Not only had she wet herself, there was proof of it out there, somewhere, and she didn't even know who had it.

And then, to make things even worse, as if that was possible, she heard footsteps coming from inside the house, accompanied by a small voice calling, "Miss Stephie? Did you make that noise?"

Her eyes darted around the room, searching for something to cover herself with, to hide her shame. "Go back to bed, Jeff!" she yelled, hurrying away, through the kitchen and to the laundry room beyond that, slamming the door shut behind her, hands shaking as she locked it. She nearly screamed when she heard a knock on it.

"Are you in there?" Jeffrey asked.

She squeezed her eyes closed, wanting to just say no, but finally thinking better of it, not wanting him to go looking for her and find the puddle. "Yes," she said finally. "Your parents wanted me to do a little laundry. Just go back to bed."

"I heard something outside my window. And something opened all the drawers in my desk," he complained. "I don't wanna go back in there..."

"There's nothing in your room," she told him.

"Yes, there is," he sniffled.

"Just go back in there!" she yelled, annoyed, wanting to be alone.

Her blood froze as he replied, coming up with the worst answer she could imagine. "Make me."

There was, of course, no way she was going to do that, so she went silent, not sure how to answer. Instead, she decided to work on her other problem. She wriggled her way out of her jeans and panties, starting up the washing machine, but after tossing them in, she noticed the clock on the wall behind the machines, the one telling her that Jeffrey's parents were going to be home in fifteen minutes. "Shit, shit, shit," she cursed under her breath, fishing her clothes back out of the still rising water and throwing them into the dryer instead.

"What are you saying?" Jeffrey asked.

"Go to bed," she ordered, but there was no authority left in her voice. As she waited, anxiously watching the clock's hands move, she found a towel in the hamper beside the washing machine and dried herself off as well as she could. But, unfortunately, there was nothing she could do to make her pants dry more quickly.

All too soon, she heard a car in the driveway, Jeffrey yelling, "Mommy and daddy are home!", and she knew it was the moment of truth. Nervously, she stopped the dryer, pulled open the door. She knew instantly that she was in trouble, as the smell of warm urine hit her nostrils. Her panties were mostly dry, but still stank; her jeans were damp and uncomfortable as she pulled them up, the smell of her accident still clinging to them.

But what could she do? She couldn't hide in the laundry room all night. Heart still pounding, she worked up her resolve and burst out, hurrying towards the living room to gather up her stuff, hoping to get to the front door before her clients, to meet them outside and just keep moving until she got to her car. Instead, she met them just as they stepped inside, looking perplexed at their son still being up, but more-so at the puddle in front of them.

"What, uh... What happened here?" the mother asked the stunned Stephie, who was clutching her purse to her chest and wishing her heart would just give out from the strain and explode.

"Well, umm... Jeff here had a bit of an accident," she lied uncertainly.

Immediately, she was undercut by a, "Did not!"

"Don't, umm... Don't lie to your parents," she told him, trying to make it sound like an order, but all of her confidence was shattered.

"I didn't!" he insisted, and she couldn't deny that he sounded much more sincere than she did.

"Well then, I, uh, I don't know," she said, trying to push past them. "I really need to get going."

She pushed past them, trying to move away from them, but she was stopped by the father asking, "Don't you want your money?"

Bashfully, she turned around, holding out her hand. She tried to stare down at the floor, but that just showed her the puddle, making her feel worse. Yet when she looked up, she could see Jeffrey's mother, nose wrinkled as she stared at her. Stephie stuffed the money into her purse and hurried away, not noticing the wet spot on her jeans until she'd sat down in her car, only moments before it exploded into another full-blown accident. It was much smaller than the first, but more than enough to soak through her already damp pants and into the seat of her car.

• Like 1

I never thought I would like a wetting story that did not involve diapers, but this one was very well written and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of the Babysitting Crew.

Guest clinediap

Chapter 6: Sunny's Makeover

It had been a good night for Sunny - things had been going quite splendidly. She'd gotten there early, and the parents had doted on her for being so responsible, before the mother asked her opinion on which necklace she should wear, modeling two diamond encrusted marvels before slipping the non-chosen one back into her jewelry box.

It had been tempting to take that one, when she'd gone back into the room after putting the twins down to bed, but she knew better than that - that was the way you got caught. Instead, she sifted through the other jewelry, finding one necklace in the back, obviously not often worn, tangled up in itself. It was simple, but still beautiful, like the rest of the jewelry, and it deserved better than this fate, left to be forgotten in the box while its more flashy sisters got shown off. She'd clutched it in her fist, half giddy with excitement at finding such a perfect opportunity to expand her collection, went back to check in on the twins.

They were still very young, six months old, so she couldn't blame them, but it had still been disappointing when they'd gotten tired so early in her dress-up session with them, as she put them in all their cutest looking outfits, but her new necklace cheered her back up. She never knew what to do with kids once they got beyond that dress-up age - even once they got old enough to do it themselves, they still had fun with it for a while, but it was never quite the same when she didn't have total control over them, didn't get to pick their outfits out exactly, help them into their new clothes, so that, when she gushed over them, she knew she was admiring her own work almost as much as how good the kids looked in them.

So how had she gone from that happiness to being tied to a chair, diaper taped securely beneath her skirt? That was exactly what she wanted to know. She'd been standing there in the nursery, staring in at the twin cribs one moment, and the next, she was jolting awake, a strange, sweet smell still in her nostrils. As she tried to reach up to rub her eyes, her wrists moved only a few inches before being jerked to a stop. She wriggled her body, finding that her ankles seemed incapable of moving apart from each other. She struggled against her bonds, stomach churning as she heard a crinkling beneath her, felt the thickness between her legs, and knew right away what she had on. She looked around groggily, unsurprised to see Jasmine standing there, holding something.

"What the hell...?" she started to ask.

Before she could finish, Jasmine turned with a smile, and then shoved the thing in her mouth. At first, Sunny wasn't sure what it was, just that it tasted like cloth, but as she looked down, she could see the edge of it, feeling a bit sick to her stomach as she recognized it as the pair of panties she'd just been wearing. She tried to spit them out, to yell, "You bitch!" at her tormentor, but Jasmine saw her jaw moving, and quickly moved forward, shoving the panties further into her mouth, then sealed them in with a strip of duct tape. Sunny's eyes went wide in helpless rage as she jerked back and forth in the chair, the rope scraping against her exposed skin.

"Now, now," Jasmine told her gently, patting her bulging cheeks. "Be quiet now. We don't want to wake up the babies. Well... The other babies."

Sunny's eyes flashed in anger, and she tried to lunge forward, trying to attack, but of course it was useless. "Oh, come on," Jasmine shook her head. "I can't hit you with the chloroform again... I really don't know enough about it to risk that. So if you keep acting like a little baby, I'm just going to have to discipline you some other way. And I promise, you won't like it."

Sunny's mouth tried to work, tried to form words around her panties, starting to get wet in her mouth from all the saliva soaking into them. Jasmine grinned, reaching out for the scissors lying on the table beside her. "Oh, Sunny... You have no idea how much I wanted you to do that." Jasmine approached, hand low, then sliced up, ruining Sunny's skirt before pulling it loose and tossing it away. "I mean, after all, we wouldn't want to deprive anyone a look at those legs of yours, would we? I know that skirt only covered a few inches of them, but covering up even that is just a crime."

Sunny looked down, saw her diaper, now fully visible, bulging between her thighs. It looked so strange and foreign, so unlike her normal sleek underwear, designed to be invisible beneath all but her tightest clothes. These would be impossible to hide. And, worst of all, they looked all too much like the diapers she'd just taped onto the twins not half an hour before.

"They're nice, aren't they?" Jasmine asked, seeing her eyeing her new undergarment. "I made sure to give you two... You were right, they just look better that way. And I know how much you care about how things look. Especially about how you look."

She started to walk around behind Sunny now. Sunny turned her head, not wanting to lose sight of her and those scissors. "Face forward," Jasmine barked at her. Sunny gave her a withering glare before obeying. "You just don't learn, do you? You naughty little thing." She heard the unmistakable sound of a pair of scissors closing behind her. "Don't worry, honey. I like it that way."

Sunny saw her hair falling in front of her eyes, and she tried to shake her head to get it out... Until she saw the fingers holding it there. She turned white for a moment, though she was red with rage by the time Jasmine had circled back around her.

"I was only going to take one inch," she said. "But you convinced me otherwise. Now that you know I'm serious, I'm going to let you loose. And you're going to be good, right? Because I can keep cutting."

Sunny wanted so badly to scream at her, to say the worst things she could think of, and her mouth moved to fulfill those wishes before she could think, but all it accomplished was giving her a better taste of her own panties. She was sure Jasmine had no idea how to cut anything straight, much less hair, and she didn't dare risking the girl making a bigger mess than she already had back there. She'd been growing her hair for years, spending hours taking care of it... She had a knockout body, she knew, and that had taken work, too, but her hair was her pride and joy. She couldn't let this bitch ruin it. So, much as she hated herself for it, she nodded.

"Now you're getting it," Jasmine told her, slipping the scissors into the pocket of her jeans. Quickly, she untied Sunny, moving before she could get over the wave of depression that washed over her from what was happening. She was at Jasmine's mercy... She would do whatever she said. And Jasmine knew that. It was a terrifying and humbling thought, one that kept her from being able to even get to her feet for a moment or two, although she played it off as her rubbing her ankles and wrists.

"Aww, do they hurt, baby?" Jasmine cooed in faux concern. "Poor little thing." Then her voice turned harsh as she snapped her fingers, pointing in front of her. "Now come here."

Sunny still wasn't quite sure she'd gotten over the enormity of what was happening, but she got to her feet almost automatically. She swayed in her place for a second, then took a cautious step - or, really, more of a waddle - forward, forcing herself to keep going until she was standing humbly before Jasmine, head hung.

"Now turn around." Sunny glanced up, a little confused. Even that hesitation was apparently too much, as Jasmine grabbed her arms, spun her around. It took Sunny a second to realize what happened next, to figure out what the feeling of the diaper's waistband digging slightly harder into her stomach meant. The lightbulb in her mind went off right before she heard Jasmine say, "Still dry?", disappointed, and the combination made her cheeks light up red. She'd just had her diaper checked, like a toddler.

"Come on," Jasmine sighed, grabbing her arm and dragging her into the kitchen, positioning her in front of the sink, but facing away. She heard sounds behind her, but she didn't dare turn to look, as Jasmine was keeping one hand firmly around her wrist. "Now, I'm going to give you two minutes," Jasmine lectured her. "And if you don't wet yourself by then..." Sunny felt another tug at the back of her diaper, this time something cold and hard being pushed inside, followed by a sudden spray of ice-cold water splashing against her bare and tender skin, causing her to jump and try to yelp. "Well, then I'll wet it. See that clock?" Sunny glanced up at the wall clock, watched the second hand sweep upwards, praying it wouldn't hit the top. Of course it did, however, and Sunny hissed a, "Go," in her ear as it did.

As the second hand began its trip downward, Sunny had just one question on her mind - Was it worse that she was wishing she could comply, that she would even contemplate peeing her pants, much less think of it as the better of two alternatives, or was the fact that she was actually disappointed that she couldn't, that she had been to the bathroom just before visiting the jewelry box, more humiliating? She couldn't believe how much she actually wanted to be able to go, how hard she was pushing herself, despite knowing her bladder was empty. Nor did it seem possible that she was getting so angry at herself when she failed. Never in a million years would she have thought that NOT being able to pee her pants would be a bad thing.

All she could do was watch the time tick down. It seemed to have slowed to a crawl as she stood there, squatting ever so slightly, tears pricking the corners of her eyes, unfortunately the only moisture coming from her. And that seemed all the more bizarre, crying over her lack of what, in any other circumstances, would be the lack of an accident. It was almost a relief when she felt the pair of fingers wriggled their way past the leg band of her diaper, despite the invasion of her more intimate, private space, because she knew when they came out dry, other than the cool, wet spot that had come from the hose on the sink, that it would be over.

Or, rather, that it could finally begin, and she could stop agonizing over the waiting. Jasmine made no noise of disapproval, made no witty remarks. As soon as her fingers were clear, the water began, the coldness of it making Sunny twist and squirm and shiver. Luckily, it was that way for only a few moments, and then it turned warmer, and warmer. In comparison, it was a rather pleasant change from her private parts feeling as if they were being frozen, at least until she realized that this must be what it felt like for a baby to wet themselves, a sudden warm rush of liquid soaking into their diaper that they could do nothing to stop. And she was enjoying it, even if it was just because she was contrasting it with what had come before.

The diapers began to swell outwards as they filled with water, forcing her thighs further apart, transforming the stiff padding to a squishy swamp around her waist, sagging further and further down until she was afraid they'd fall right off her. Before they could reach that point - but seemingly just a second before - the water finally went off. Sunny heard a clattering behind her as Jasmine fed the hose back into its spot on the sink.

"Now you're nice and wet," Jasmine said approvingly, a hand squeezing the bulging crotch of the diaper. Sunny squirmed as the grip forced water back out of the padding, back against her skin, pooling around her bottom and dripping slowly down the inside of her leg. Without thinking, she pulled away. It was all just too much. When she'd walked into this house, she was beautiful, sleek, confident. Any worry she might have about leaky diapers was that one of the twins might have one. And now she was a mess, unable to talk, half her outfit ruined, staring down a bulky diaper that was, in fact leaky. But it wasn't a baby that was wearing it. It was her.

She knew right away it had been a mistake, even before the scissors came back out, shredding her shirt, slicing the straps of her bra. She wasn't tied down now, and if she'd been ordered to, she would have stripped, so she knew Jasmine was just being sadistic by doing it that way.

Then Jasmine bent over and retrieved the bra, holding it up and examining it before giving Sunny an amused smirk. "Padded? Really? So Little Miss Perfect isn't so perfect after all, is she?" Sunny squirmed, feeling Jasmine's eyes on her chest. "You know, I'm sure most boys would be happy as a clam with just that," she said, nodding towards Sunny. "But most isn't good enough for you, is it? You have to have them all drooling over you." She tossed the bra back down on the floor, then grabbed Sunny's wrist again. "Well, now's your chance. Now, you get to show them everything!"

Sunny found herself being dragged back through the house, every step forcing more warm water out of her diaper and down her legs, making her feel more and more like a toddler who'd just had an accident. To her horror, Jasmine took her to the front door.

"Isn't that what you always wanted?" she continued. "For everyone to gawk at you, to be talking about you? Oh, you know it is. Maybe you didn't want it quite like this, but, well, be careful what you wish for." Jasmine reached around her, her hand on the doorknob.

Sunny whimpered from behind her panties, tugging on Jasmine's sleeve, then pressing both palms together, begging, tears in her eyes.

"I'm not going to make you stay out there," Jasmine reassured her. "No, you get to choose that. But, of course, the longer you stay, the more hair you get to keep. Heck, if you stay out there long enough, I might even change you out of your diaper and back into your big girl panties. I'm betting they're pretty wet by now, but you're used to that, aren't you?" Jasmine pressed on her diaper again, but this time it was from the back, shoving her as she opened the door, forcing her outside and slamming the door before she could slip back in.

It wasn't too cold a night, but the air felt like ice on her bare skin, especially her wet legs. Her hands went automatically between her legs, until she realized that, even then, she couldn't hide all of the diaper. She covered her breasts instead, but the idea of having her diaper fully exposed, with her not even attempting to mask it from the public eye, made her feel even more exposed. She tried facing out towards the street, but even with her hands blocking them, she hated having her naked breasts out there. She tried facing the house, but that left her diapered bottom sticking out like a sore thumb. So she turned around again, wanting to at least watch out for people. She did all of this in the space of a few frantic seconds, before thinking to yank the duct tape from her mouth and extract the soaked underwear from within, spitting to clear her tastebuds as much as she could.

"Jasmine, please, you have to let me in," she begged through the door. "I could get arrested!"

"Don't be silly," Jasmine chided her. "Who would arrest a sweet, innocent little baby like you?"

"Please don't make me do this," Sunny sniffled, her voice cracking as she tried to fight back tears, her heart pounding like thunder in her chest. "I can't do this..."

"Sure you can," Jasmine replied. "If you want to keep that nice, pretty hair of yours."

Sunny failed, a sob exploding from her lips. "Don't," she whimpered. How could she do this? How could she make her choose between her dignity and her vanity? And how could she choose?

As it turned out, that last question was easier to answer than she'd suspected. Every little sound made her turn, hands, one still clutching her underwear, moving up and down, still unable to decide what to protect. She felt sick, weak, dizzy, frightened. It was just starting to get dark out, and she could see the streetlights beginning to blink on in the distance. The shadows were growing long, and each one, in her mind, was one of her classmates, ready to point and laugh, to stare at her diaper, and her breasts, knowing that they weren't right, that they weren't as big as they always looked, as big as she wanted them to be, as they would be if she could just save up the money for plastic surgery, now that she was 18.

"God, Jasmine, I can't," she cried, sinking down, crouching on the doorstep. "Nobody can see me like this..."

"Oh, I think anyone could. Anyone who happens to walk by. And won't that be a show?"

Sunny whimpered. "I'm sorry," she said. "That was years ago, Jasmine... I can't do anything to fix it now, but I'm sorry..."

"Yeah, I bet you are now. But you need to be taught a real lesson. And your lesson for the day is how to make a choice."

Sunny turned at what she thought was another shadow, only to nearly fall onto her thickly padded butt when she realized it wasn't, that this time it actually was someone slowly making their way down the sidewalk. They hadn't seen her yet... Maybe they'd turn, go into one of the other houses. But they just kept coming. She couldn't even find her voice for the first few seconds. When she did, she made her choice quickly.

"Do it!" she begged. "Let me in, you evil bitch!"

"Now that was just uncalled for."

For a moment, Sunny was afraid that, because of that, Jasmine was going to leave her there, but to her relief, she saw the door open. She fell forward, onto her hands and knees, scrambling inside before collapsing in a heap. She heard the door click closed, then felt Jasmine looming over her before bending down and gently pulling the panties away from her, setting them to one side.

"You'll probably want to close your eyes for this part," she said gently, pulling the scissors from her pocket. Sunny followed her advice, and tried to keep herself from hearing, too, trying to block out the sound of hair being cut, so very close to her ears. Her head felt lighter as Jasmine hacked at the hair, but at the same time, more naked. She hadn't had short hair since she was a toddler. And now, in her over-saturated diaper, she felt like she was being transported back to that time, that somehow she was not just being humiliated, she was being regressed.

When Jasmine stood her up, she couldn't feel her hair moving behind her as it always had, couldn't catch it from the corner of her eye, no matter how hard she tried, couldn't even feel it brush against the back of her neck. And, like Samson, it made her feel helpless. She didn't even try to resist Jasmine as the girl led her to the nursery, didn't try to escape when she moved one of the twins gently to the other's crib.

"Get in," Jasmine ordered, nodding towards the now empty crib, its side still down. Sunny nodded mutely, climbing inside, letting Jasmine pull up the side. She might have stayed there on her own, if the shock had lasted that long, but Jasmine decided to make sure, and, using the rope from the chair, tied her hands to the side of the crib, before hanging the wet pair of panties on the railing right beside the knot.

Then her hand went into her pocket one last time. Sunny looked up, only slightly, from the floor of the crib, wondering what else Jasmine could have in store for her. "I have a feeling this isn't yours," she said. "But you had it in your hand when I knocked you out, so I'm guessing you want it. And I know you always get what you want."

She bent forward, fastening the necklace around Sunny's neck. There was the flash of a camera, and then Jasmine was gone, leaving behind three babies.

• Like 3
Guest clinediap

Chapter 7: Caroline and the Terrible Truth

~Four Days Earlier~

"Oh, finally," Caroline breathed a sigh of relief, feeling the tip of her finger slide in between the rope, pushing into the small hole she'd managed to open. There was a part of her that was almost disappointed, but the rest of her knew she wasn't out of the woods yet. Even after she'd slipped her hands free of the ropes and moved on to the ones around her ankle, she wasn't home free.

She wasn't entirely sure she could even stand up, or if she could, that her legs would hold her. She felt weak, though in a good way, and the diaper beneath her tight thong was damp, and not from pee. Things had just gotten all the more distracting as the padding had gotten wet, began to soften and clump, able to be worked further into her by her oppressive underwear. She started to reach for the thong, to pull it off, but without even noticing, her fingertips had slid further down, began rubbing herself through the thick plastic of the diaper. It was ridiculous, she was fully aware of that, but now that she had her hands free, that seemed to be all she wanted to do.

She'd already wasted too much time, however, and she needed her head clear to come up with a plan. She was almost sad as she squirmed her way out of the thong, which allowed her diaper to droop slightly, and then slowly pushed herself to her feet. Her first step was a little shaky, but that was quickly cured by a look at the clock. The clients would be home any time now, and here she was, standing in their kitchen - which was a bit of a mess - in a diaper and bra.

What was she going to do about it? Jasmine had taken her clothes, and she didn't have any spare outfits in her car. And even if she had, that would have required her to walk outside as she was, a thought both intriguing and terrifying. And even if she worked out the clothing issue, she would either have to explain why she hadn't cleaned up the Cheerios on the floor, or any of the dinner dishes. All in all, she thought, the easiest thing to do was going to be to just get the hell out.

That led right back to the problem of what to wear, however. She didn't want to walk around this place without something more substantial on, so she sure as hell didn't want to do the same back home, where her neighbors could see her, where, if by some chance they were still awake, her parents would notice. So she needed to find something to wear. Obviously, Leo and Rosa's mother had plenty of clothes, but her bedroom was down the hall, past Leo and Rosa's bedroom... If the kids weren't asleep yet, they could hear her walking down the hall, and what would they do if they opened their door to investigate, and found the babysitter who had made them go to bed early standing there, guilty expression on her face, in a diaper?

She was sure she'd never live it down. They'd probably insist that she be their babysitter from now on, but whenever she came over, she would be the one being babysat, completely at their mercy. They'd stay up as long as they wanted, while she'd be put to bed almost as soon as she got there, left to lie in the dark and listen to all the fun they were having, all the mischief they were causing, knowing full well that she would be the one the parents would scold at the end of the night for letting them act this way. Maybe they'd even be so mad at her that they'd pull down her pants and take her over their knees and spank her... But what could she do? She was bigger than Leo and Rosa, sure, but just a little, and now that they weren't afraid of her, and had figured out that if they teamed up, she was powerless against them...

She rolled her eyes, hardly able to believe she was letting herself keep thinking about this. Trying to distract herself, she hurried downstairs to the laundry room in the basement, though for some reason she was sure she wouldn't. She brushed it off as herself being negative, though when she got there, she remembered why - Rosa and Leo's parents had just done laundry, which she knew because she'd taken Rosa's play outfit down there earlier that day, after she'd gotten it muddy outside, and saw that the basket sitting atop the washing machine was empty.

Well, empty except for that outfit... Caroline stared at it for a moment, trying to convince herself it would never work, that there was no way something that fit Rosa would fit her. But what other choice did she have? At last, she pulled the skirt out of the basket, staring down at it. It was pink and frilly, but somewhat long, tiered, with each layer rimmed with a different color of ribbon, a splash of mud bisecting the whole thing. She stepped into it and started to pull it up, not expecting it to go much higher than her knees, but to her surprise, she managed to get it all the way up, even over her diaper, though the fit was rather snug, and the hem fell only slightly below the bottom of her undergarment.

The shirt was tighter still, obviously designed for a little girl, not a teenager, which had the effect of flattening her already not entirely impressive chest, and failing to cover her midriff. It was pink, too, of course, with ridiculous puffed sleeves made to look like the arms of an elegant gown, and a picture of Dora the Explorer resting right in the middle. It wasn't much, but it was going to have to be good enough. She hurried back upstairs and jotted down a quick note, saying she'd been called away on an emergency, then grabbed her purse and dashed out to her car. She could see headlights heading up the road towards her, and her breath quickened as she wondered if that was her clients, if, after all that, she was too late, and they were going to spot her here, diapered, wearing their daughter's outfit, looking completely ridiculous.

Strangely, when the car kept going past the driveway, the feeling that swept over her was more regret than relief. She felt the same when she got home to find all the lights out, knowing that meant her parents were fast asleep, that they wouldn't catch her dressed like this and demand an explanation. So, instead, she crept up to her room - not even attempting to be quiet, although she still wasn't loud enough to arouse suspicion, apparently.

The first thing she did, after tossing her purse onto her desk, was hurry over to her mirror. She looked every bit as silly as she'd expected, and more. The skirt had rode up in the car, leaving the crotch of her diaper exposed. Her breasts were straining against the fabric of the shirt, almost painfully now, but to no avail, and with the tightness right above her, her exposed tummy looked a little rounder than usual, more chubby, like a real toddler. Almost instinctively, her hand moved upwards as she watched it in the mirror, up towards her mouth, where her thumb popped right inside.

It was like looking into the past. Gone were the last fifteen years of development. Gone was the quiet sophistication she tried to exude, the power she wielded on her babysitting charges. Gone was everything... She smiled, staring at this strange reflection of herself, watching her hand creeping by again, this time moving down, under her skirt.

~Two Days Earlier~

Caroline quickly closed her Internet browser and switched off her monitor, spinning around in her chair just as the footsteps she'd heard coming upstairs materialized at her door. She supposed she could have just locked the door - everyone was so used to coming in at meeting times that they didn't bother knocking, except for Anne Marie - but somehow, not doing so just made it all the more exciting. Stephie was the one to push the door open, sliding into the room with a quiet, "Hello," and moving off to the far corner of the room, sinking down into Caroline's beanbag chair.

"Are you all right?" Caroline couldn't help but ask, surprised at seeing the girl so subdued, and so un-glamorous. Even at meetings, she tended to dress up, but today she was in baggy jeans and an old t-shirt, looking like she'd just gotten out of bed. It was surprising to think that she even owned those clothes, but, judging by how well they fit, Caroline couldn't help but wonder if they were even hers, and not her mother's. "Didn't see you at lunch today."

Stephie shrugged. "I skipped school," she said. That, in and of itself, wasn't a terribly uncommon thing, but the lack of explanation was. Generally, she had some big story about why she'd decided not to go, some sale at a store in the city she had to go to, something like that. This time, she just stared down at the floor, silent.

"You can always go home," Caroline suggested. "If you're sick or something. Anne Marie can call you if we need you."

Stephie shook her head, though it was obvious she wanted nothing more than to take Caroline up on that offer. "It will be better if I'm here," she said cryptically. Carline cocked her head as she stared at the other girl, wondering if maybe, just maybe, Jasmine had gotten her, too. Just when she considered asking her, Anne Marie came in. She sat off to one side of the room, by herself, as usual, and stayed quiet, but even so, the moment was ruined.

Sunny and Kirsten came up together, just a few minutes later, and the meeting officially began. By then, Anne Marie had already gotten a pair of calls, and taken both jobs herself when Stephie had failed to respond to Anne Marie asking if she wanted it. Each time she heard the phone ring, an electric tingle shot up Caroline's spine, and she wondered if this was it, if her clients were calling to tell on her.

"Any new business?" Kirsten asked, business as usual. Anne Marie timidly raised her hand. "Or can we talk about the summer camp? Caroline has..."

"I have new business," Anne Marie spoke up. Kirsten gave her something of a surprised look, then waved her on. "Well, I got a call yesterday from one of our clients, sounding really angry, and..." Caroline could feel a grin sliding across her face, even as she tried to stop it, to look serious, knowing that Anne Marie was going to mention her name any second, and they'd all turn to look at her.

Instead, Stephie spoke up, her voice cracking. "It was me!" She stood up, then shrank back a little as the others stared at her. "I-I sat for the Dhavernas's a couple nights ago, and... And something strange happened... I think their house is haunted or something, and..." Her face was turning darker and darker shades of red as she spoke, clearly trying to build up to something, while at the same time not wanting to say it, yet knowing she had to, or else Anne Marie would. "And I got locked out of the bathroom, and I may have... Had a bit of an accident..." She looked about ready to cry as she finally forced the words out of herself. "And then blamed it on their kid... I-I don't know if I was just sick or what, and hallucinating, but... I mean, there had to be something else in that house... Some messed up... ghost or something... I know it sounds crazy, but..." Unable to hold it back anymore, she burst into tears.

Everyone else looked shocked - it wasn't often one saw Stephie break down like this, but then, it wasn't often you heard her confess to something like that. Caroline felt that smile coming back to her, as she thought about the other girl, so prim and proper and sophisticated, going to the bathroom in her pants. She blushed at herself, feeling guilty, then thought of something. Had she been right all along? Had this been the work of Jasmine? If so, she had a feeling letting Stephie know that would make her feel better... But to explain why she knew that, she'd have to tell her story, too. Plus, Jasmine had threatened her... But how would she know? And what would she really do?

"Oh, don't feel bad," she cooed, walking over to Stephie and patting her shoulder. "I know what's really going on..." She got so caught up in telling her story - leaving out the more juicy bits, of course - that she hardly even noticed Anne Marie writing a text message in the middle of it. "I think the rest of you had better be careful from now on," she concluded. "At least until we find a way to make her stop."

~Present Day~

But Caroline hadn't followed her own advice. Sure, when she'd stepped outside to smoke that evening, she had looked both ways before lighting up, but when she went back inside, she'd left the door unlocked. She sent her charge - Emily, seven years old - to bed extra early, wondering if she needed to be alone before Jasmine would show up. But, as the night wore on, nothing happened. She knew she should be glad, but instead, she was a little disappointed. Apparently Jasmine wasn't as all knowing as she wanted them to believe.

Or so it seemed until Caroline went out for the final cigarette in her pack. That time, she didn't bother checking, sure she was safe, at least for the night... And then, just as she lifted the cigarette to her lips, she felt herself being bowled over, felt the air forced out of her lungs as she was tackled from behind, slammed down onto the soft ground. The surprise of it took a little of the joy she'd been anticipating out of the moment, the suddenness of feeling her skirt pulled away as she tried to roll over making her gasp, especially as she saw it float to the ground a few feet in front of her. But she knew she couldn't say anything, couldn't make noise, or the now dark windows of the surrounding houses would light up, find her there, pinned beneath Jasmine, being stripped, completely helpless to stop it.

She'd done her best, the past couple days, to convince herself that it had been some strange fluke, some glitch in her brain - surely with all of Jasmine's rough handling of her had made her hit her head, and that was why she'd started to think that way. And yet, she hadn't been able to stop herself from thinking about that night, couldn't stop peeking in her closet at that outfit she'd had to steal, even wishing she hadn't thrown out that diaper. She'd even gone online, and found some rather... interesting sites. But, as time had gone by, she'd managed to convince herself, just barely, that she couldn't have actually enjoyed her ordeal, not like that.

And yet, she'd spent the whole night half wishing Jasmine would show up, and now that she had, she could feel her heart fluttering, sure she knew what was going to happen next. Her breathing tried to quicken, but she forced herself to stay calm, not wanting to tip Jasmine off that there was a part of her that, somehow, actually enjoyed all of this. Before she knew it, Caroline was lying on the ground, completely naked, this time left without even her bra and panties.

"I warned you," Jasmine whispered in her ear. "I ought to leave you out here like this... But I'm not done with you." She stood, leaving Caroline completely exposed, and a little afraid to try to get up. "Come on," Jasmine ordered, pulling her to her feet and grabbing a bag off the ground. Caroline stumbled, but Jasmine didn't seem to find that odd as she pushed the girl into the house, then marched her down the hallway, making Caroline wonder, just briefly, if her charge was going to spot her like this, or even take place in this new humiliation, whatever it was going to be.

Instead, they went to the bathroom, where Jasmine pointed towards the bathtub. A little confused, Caroline stepped inside. She did feel a little dirty after being undressed out in the yard, and she knew she probably had some mud on her - was Jasmine going to give her a bath? She started to sit down, only to have Jasmine grab her wrist and yank her back up before taking a tub of something out of her bag. "Hold still," Jasmine told her. "Or I'll make you."

With that, she dipped her fingers into the tub, coming out with a white cream, then began smearing it onto Caroline's crotch. Caroline squirmed at the feel, not used to having another girl touch her there at all, certainly not ready for the cold substance. Then, after a minute, she began squirming much more desperately, for another reason, and she couldn't help but reach down, trying to scratch herself as the coolness of the cream began to be replaced by a slight burning sensation.

"One thing, that's all I wanted from you," Jasmine shook her head. "You couldn't even do that. But I guess I already knew that." And with that, she brought the next item out of her magic bag - a pair of pink, fuzzy handcuffs. Caroline didn't recognize them at first, allowing Jasmine to quickly lock one of her wrists in them, and after a very brief scuffle, the other one was locked in as well. Caroline fought to maintain her normal breathing, even as she realized she was helpless now, that Jasmine could do whatever she wanted to her, but as Jasmine took another dip into her bag, she couldn't help but to rub her thighs together, and, to her horror, a slight moan escaped.

"Don't worry," Jasmine said, "It'll be done in another minute. Just in time to get you finished up here..." She tossed the rope she'd gotten over the shower rod, tying it in place before grabbing the chain connecting Caroline's wrists, lifting it upwards and then tying it to the rope as well. It wasn't high enough to be painful, at least yet, but it was enough to let her know that she wasn't going anywhere. She tugged on the handcuffs, but the rope gave no sign of loosening. This was it. This wasn't like last time, where Jasmine had given her a way out... If Jasmine decided to walk away and leave her, she would be trapped until her clients got home, in whatever state Jasmine left her in.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice the baby wipes being brought out, which caused her to flinch a little as the burning on her groin was, again, replaced by a cool feeling. She looked down, trying to figure out what was going on, and saw Jasmine turning towards the trash can, holding a baby wipe that held a bit of the cream... And hair. She looked down at her crotch in surprise, saw the bald patch there, eyes widening.

That didn't escape Jasmine. "You'll thank me for this later," she promised, continuing her work, wiping Caroline's groin until it was as bare as a baby's. Caroline wasn't sure what she thought about that. The thought of someone doing that, forcing her to look more infantile, even in a place most people would never notice, except for her, was somewhat exciting, but at the same time, that was a much more lasting change that just leaving her in a diaper. Jasmine was giving her something to remember her by, whether she wanted to or not.

"That's much better!" Jasmine exclaimed, finally bringing out the diaper. The sight of it nearly made Caroline's knees buckle, making her almost glad she was strung up as she was. She felt a warmth growing in her as she realized it was happening again, she was going to be diapered again, like a little toddler, and she couldn't stop it. She pressed her legs together, afraid that Jasmine would notice the wetness growing there, sense her excitement.

She needn't have worried. Jasmine barely looked at her as she shoved the diaper between her legs, forcing them apart roughly. The diaper was much looser this time, which seemed rather odd to Caroline, but who was she to judge? It didn't take long for her to figure out why, however, as the final piece of the puzzle was brought out of Jasmine's bag, a red, rubber bottle, hanging limp, and a long hose attached to it. Her eyes went wide, all her little excitements falling away.

"You can't be serious," she shook her head, tugging at the rope again.

Jasmine didn't bother to answer, other than a crooked smile before turning to the sink and turning the faucet on, holding the bag underneath it. Caroline watched in growing horror as the bag grew bigger and bigger, knowing that, in just a few minutes, all of that was going to be in her. Her adventurous side was quickly taken over by her more cowardly one, something she'd been waiting to happen ever since that night, and hadn't expected needing an impending enema to bring it about. It was one thing to put her in a diaper, leave her there to be possibly seen by other people. It was one thing to take away her pubic hair before doing so. But pumping her bottom full of soapy water - and she could see the bubbles at the mouth now, the body of the bag bulging and full - with no way for her to get to the toilet was something else altogether.

"Y-You can't," she repeated, biting her bottom lip.

Jasmine chuckled, turning off the water and screwing the hose into the enema bag. "Sweetie," she said, "why did you think I put you in the tub? I wouldn't want to leave too big a mess for your clients to deal with." With that, she grabbed Jasmine and turned her around. Caroline tried to turn back around, to see what was going on, but Jasmine kept her there as she tugged the diaper back down, just far enough for the end of the hose to be pushed into Caroline's bottom.

Caroline grimaced, squirming, knowing it was already too late. She felt her diaper being pulled back up, then, from the edge of her vision, saw the red bag being hung on the shower rod. She tensed, waiting, whimpering softly. "I just want you to know," Jasmine told her, "that I just came from visiting Sunny. Your little warning didn't do any good. You should have just kept your mouth shut."

"I'm sorry," Caroline sniffled, then let out a squeal as she felt it begin, felt the water begin pouring into her. She wriggled uncomfortably, feeling the coldness spreading through her, from the bottom up, flowing into her body. The cramps began almost immediately, but she couldn't do anything about them - the water just kept on coming.

"What was that?" Jasmine asked. "I couldn't make that out." She reached up, gave the bottle a squeeze. Caroline groaned as the water flowed faster, unable to form even a single word of her apology again. She felt like her stomach was expanding, trying to find room for all of the water. She nearly wept in frustration as her body did its best to push the contents of her bowels out, all the while stymied by the continual flow of water into her. Just when she thought she could hold no more, it began to slow, and then stop.

Caroline's breathing was ragged as Jasmine tugged the hose out of her, then tightened up the tapes on the diaper over her swollen tummy. Even before Jasmine was done with that, Caroline could feel a squirt of the foul water stirring in her squirt out into the thick padding of her diaper, as she struggled to keep the rest inside of her. Jasmine spun her back around, then shoved another diaper between her legs, taping it snug over top of the first before setting about rinsing off the enema hose so she could pack it back away. Caroline wanted to plead with her to let her go, that she had been punished enough, but every ounce of her concentration was focused much further south than her mouth.

Caroline groaned as Jasmine patted her tummy, her diaper growing slightly filthier. She knew she was on the verge of completely losing control, but somehow, she managed to keep it under control. "Let's see you get out of this one," Jasmine said, holding up a small key, and then setting it on the sink, just a few feet away, yet totally unreachable. "Maybe the next time someone tells you to keep your mouth shut, you'll listen."

She snapped a picture of the moaning, squirming girl, then left her alone, clearing the way for Caroline to see herself fully in the mirror, to see herself hanging there, helpless, thick pink diapers around her waist, struggling with all her might to keep from filling them. It was a fight she knew she was going to lose. Strangely, that thought perked her up a little, the idea of it bringing back that tingling between her legs. Wasn't this what she'd wanted?

But when the next cramp hit, and she was too busy wondering about that to fight it, when she had to not only watch in the mirror as her diapers filled, drooping dangerously low, but feel them doing so, feel the muck pushing its way into her pants, up against her skin, even more sensitive than normal from the cream, feel the diapers expanding as much as they could before giving it, sending cool water dripping down her legs, she realized that, as with many things, the thought of it was much more pleasant than the reality.

• Like 2