LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could See Anything

Hi everybody im new here so a quick intro is in order :) im a little girl (real age 18) and i like to play ages around 2-7, i love messing and wetting too :) i wear nearly everyday and everynight to bed!

Im just throwing it out there that i am starting to make some videos of myself and would like some ideas on what people would like to see. so if you could watch a video and see anything you wanted what would you like! ABDL related only please.

Many thanks in advance stay messy :)

Or if you are in your 'older mode' a nice, big 'accident' in a cute pair of undies might be appealing too.

Thanks for the offer, hopefully you can post a link somewhere ;)

Having watched a few poop-videos on, 'hrm', other websites, here's a few tips on making a show/production.

a) Don't shoot too close! Full height in frame is best.

B) Don't shoot INTO a light, window etc. It just blacks out the action. Get the lights behind the cam.

c) Some small movement on the actor's part is good, like bum wiggling. Always pose, never deadpan.

d) No music on the sound! Your viewer will prob. hate it! But do the dialog yourself, lots of grunting etc., even better rehearse some sexy phrases. No dead air on the sound track.

Daddy Fred xx.

My input would be shooting for a large, firm load, if possible. :) I've seen a few pretty neat vids but they're always pretty small and very soft. I guess I'm a "bigger is better" kind of guy. I've read all these (supposedly true) stories about this girlfriend or that coworker stopping up the toilet it was so big...but we never see these show up in panty or diaper shots. :(

Big poops in tight goodnights or pullups.

My input would be shooting for a large, firm load, if possible. :)

124eg46.jpg

What they said. Big. I don't care much for the panties stuff. Diapers. Regular diapers or pullups, either one. Just no "regular" underwear. ^-^

Hi boys and girls

thankyou all for the replys :)

So the general thing most people are liking the sound of is nothing toooo compicated just make as big a mess as possible hehe!!

well i like the sound of that :) ive got a few days off in a row over the next week so aim to do some shooting then. keep the suggestions coming they are honestly appreciated things like what to do after ive made a mess do i change, squash it all over, masturbate? all of the above hehe

thanks again everybody stay messy xx

I personally like either A: something looking sorta natural, a baby girl playing with her toys, on a swing, in a sandbox, etc...decides she needs to go, so she does, then gets back to playing. Change could be later, or a second vid. B: Desperation is great, acting like you're not happy about being in diapers, and unable to hold back any more.

Truthfully, just having another baby girl around here is a blessing :)

In case my post above is off-putting as an idea, I'd like to add that the bottom line (for me) for a sexy video is if it has a story. Or even an implication of a story (such as being handcuffed to something)

Yuck! I hate stories.

The only "story" I wanna see in poo videos are grunts and squeals as people release their loads into their diapers followed by orgasm sounds as they get off in it.

Aren't we specific :P

Guest mtbguy

yah. i huge load is always good. try to save up for like 2 or 3 days before pooping and use a laxative. as for sound a lot of pushing sounds and have clicnched fists in the shot. if all the sudden you cant push any more just play around with your guts and stomach to get the flow going again. if you have a bf like you say to change you then it will be fine but if you dont then be prepaired to take a good shower because this can get messy.