LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Closet Ab?

One lady eats toilet paper, another eats laundry detergent... Very dangerous...

A condition known as pica. It's rather common and seen in about 8% of the industrialised population. That's why so many product are "non-toxic" today.

• 4 weeks later...

This show seems to focus on those people who can't separate their addiction from their life. They are letting their addiction rule their life. I think that most here have a healthy interest in AB/DL, but still - put food on the table, a roof over their heads, socialize and earn a living ( I know that one is difficult in this economic situation) but the point I am making is that most members here do not let their choice of underwear dictate how they live.

Although I wish Baby Tara well in whatever she chooses, I really don't think that TLC is the right place to seek approval for being an AB, and it could very well be damaging to the AB community as a whole.

I kinda doubt it, however, I used to work with a girl at a restaurant who sucked her thumb all the time. She also told me on numerous occasions that I needed a babysitter (I was at least 18 at the time and she wasn't saying that to sarcastically imply that I was immature). Never really gave much thought to it at the time, but now I'm kinda wondering.

This show seems to focus on those people who can't separate their addiction from their life. They are letting their addiction rule their life. I think that most here have a healthy interest in AB/DL, but still - put food on the table, a roof over their heads, socialize and earn a living ( I know that one is difficult in this economic situation) but the point I am making is that most members here do not let their choice of underwear dictate how they live.

Although I wish Baby Tara well in whatever she chooses, I really don't think that TLC is the right place to seek approval for being an AB, and it could very well be damaging to the AB community as a whole.

I'm not trying to seek aproval. I'm perfectly ok with who I am. I want to show other ABs that are struggling that it's ok.

There have been ABs appear on shows like "Jerry Springer" and "Montel Williams". It won't matter HOW you present yourself. People may be empathetic, but you will still be viewed as pathetic, and a sad case, unable to deal with the real world on an adult level. Even an AB, unless they have a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mama, has to work, hold down a job, function with others in everyday society. It simply is not realistic to think that an adult can forever be a baby, a true infant, their entire life. Many "normals" simply consider the AB or DL world, and those in it, to be a joke. As a lifestyle, it's out of the question.

If you can do it, fine. It will provide you 15 minutes of fame - or infamy - but actually do little to promote any type of cause for the AB/DL world, simply looking for acceptance, and understanding, even if we do our thing in private, providing thrill to ourselves only.

I'm not trying to seek aproval. I'm perfectly ok with who I am. I want to show other ABs that are struggling that it's ok.

BabyTara,

I apologize for the literal meaning of the word 'approval'. I misused the term, and am aware that you do not need the approval of others.

I, and most here understand that your intentions are good, but good intentions may not save you (or the community) on a program looking for 'scare' and 'shock' value.

Large scale television publication of this or any other interest is always detrimental to the interest group. The reason for this is that to appear on television must be able to catch the viewers attention instantly. Otherwise, the viewer changes channel. The only things that catch the large scale viewers interest is shock, comedy and drama. Marketing companies are aware of this, and try to squeeze this into 30 seconds of advertising space.

When considered opinion is taken into account, everybody has some regressive traits IMHO. All it needs is suggestion and some guidance to grow another AB/DL. The shock value of TV - this person soils him/herself AND goes 'go-go ga-ga' - hides the natural regressive tendencies of all. We all know of the Jerry Springer Adult Babies show, in which Tommy of D.P.F. tried to show AB/DLs in a kind and considerate light. This never happened as the aim of the show is shock value. Nowhere on TV/in the any media has AB/DLs or even diaper wearers gained any ground.

It was the diaper companies that eventually forced 'bed wetting' out into the open, and market their product as 'discrete protection'. The year is 2011, yet diapers are only supposed to be for the young, or the very old! Even then, the diapers designed for the old are marketed as 'discrete' also. IMHO, the world as a whole is not ready to accept AB/DLs and every TV appearance sets back the AB/DL group.

Remember these people -

Lisa Nowak

Richard Gschlecht

Mark Richardson

Dyllon Makusk

Graham J. Nickerson

Everyone of them made top headlines WORLDWIDE because diapers were somewhere in the story. Yes, it is the shock factor. Everyone listed has lost something. Are you willing to take that path?

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Many people would find the things that we do to be just as strange as you find these people. Don't be so fast to judge.

You misunderstand what I'm getting at. Something like a fetish is one thing. Obsessively eating stuff that can kill you is a serious problem that one should be institutionalized for to help them stop doing it. They quite literally need to be put in the loony bin, in order to help them.

I know a girl who sucks a pacifier at home all the time she feels more peaceful and relaxed when sucking it but she has no interest in AB life at all.

Also there was a program on tv recently in the UK about strange addictions one of those was a 24yr old girl who sucked her pacifier all the time but no AB interest.

Very interesting though.