LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Successfully claiming Diplmatic Immunity as the accredited Arcturan envoy to the Court of St James, Freswith leaves court without a stain on his name (and is awarded the judge's testicles as compensation.) taking the Tube to part unknown (two stops beyond Barking) he manages to intercept underwhere with a lump hammer, and recovers the trophy.

One lump or two, underwhere?

Oh, I do believe it was two lumps to that Arcturan Tree Frog's head. I must admit that watching that occur was amazingly exhilarating. When is the next time I get to watch such a spectacular scene unfolding?

Right now! See all those pretty stars whirling around you? Thanks for the trophy and, if the symptoms persist, I suggest you see a doctor

Which witch doctor should I go see? I understand that most witches use various parts of frogs and toads in creating their potions. Coincidentally, I know just where to find such a frog. Perhaps there is a need for frog tongue to mix up one of these potion recipes. Surely, that would put an end to the witty remarks of a certain unnamed frog.

WIN!

Ah! Such wisdom and wit, you Wild Colonial Boy, you!

Half of it is wise, and the rest half-witted.

Now run along and play, while I do some winning.

All you want to do is win. Don't you have anything better to do than that? I suppose if you did, you wouldn't be here. But since you are here, I'll just sit down and gloat, and win.

Possession may be nine tenths of the law, but you are not even possessing anything. *deftly grabs the win and sticks it into the front of my diaper*

Possession may be nine tenths of the law, but you are not even possessing anything. *deftly grabs the win and sticks it into the front of my diaper*

Where it promptly falls to the floor due to someones diaper being excessively soggy and sagging and over sized, :P

when I grab it and wipe it off on a certain frogs tattered coat and flee out the door with it.

winning again! :D

In the excitement of you winning you don't see the telephone pole and run right into it. With the duck being out cold, I take the trophy. Purely to keep it safe, you see. I'd hate for someone to come along and steal the victory.

Oh wait...too late. :D

Someone? Who?....Me?

What Trophy officer? No, I haven't seen any Trophy, after all, what would I want with a Trophy?

Oh!...that Trophy! That weird girl gave it to me for safekeeping.

Frog? The one carrying the tropy, you mean? Ah, he was crashed under a safe that suddenly came down from a cloudless sky.

I saved the trophy however, thothing really to be worried here...

Not yet, DailyDi. You've only threatened to lock the thread after you post, but doing so would be cheating, and around here, if you don't win honestly, you are nothing but a loser.

That being said, I win. :)

You? Win? That's just nonsense, musicaddict. If you really want me to believe that, you best find a way to prove it.

Meanwhile, I win. Its time for a party to celebrate! :band: