LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Marijuana is a worthless and useless drug that turns people into useless blobs...and the song illustrates that, and since it is used heavily in South America and Mexico, look at what "wonderful" places they have become :P

and after having said that....I WIN! :D

I love to sleep so heavily diapered (cloth) that I cannot put my legs together, I keep a wakeup baba in an icechest, but I am nervous about sleeping with Paci's, here is why:

They are a real problem in my appartment complex, I have seen many: both dead and living!!!

La Cucaracha significa en Ingles: The Cockroach.

I would think this common knowledge, but they again we cannot all be from the southwest.

I happen to love the sound of the accordion, though I can tell you that there appear to be at least 2 different stylistic theories for playing. One is to play the notes and chords with emotional expression, and the other is to just play the notes.

I have seen a very funny videos on youtube. It is called powder farting! Someone has babypowder paced on their naked butt, and they fart, producing a plume!

I saw this picture and thought of this topic...lol. there is a naughty word mommy would tell me off for but mommy not here right now.

She watching boring X factor

6c2b.jpg

er...... winning !!! :whistling:

Didn't we enact a rule some time ago stipulating that four-sided creatures were ineligible to win? I'm pretty sure we did. Well, in that case, I am winning.