LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Oh good, another hockey fan! This will go swimingly.

Oh yes, I know canadiens can be nice as peaches except when their team loses the cup OR if they're out on the ice themselves. Believe me....Canadian hockey players can get pretty mean!

(Plays hockey)

I seem to remember that Hannibal Barca was of the Carthaginian persuasion. He inflicted the greatest-ever defeat on the Romans at Cannae.

The Italians have never won anything outside a football stadium.

Meet your Waterloo.

Did somebody say water Lou? Who is Lou, and why does he need to be watered?

If I knew the answer to that, perhaps I would not be winning. In the mean time, however, I am winning. JOY!

I'm pretty confident that if I just throw enough resources at anything then I am un-defeat-able and will win every time.

(Napoleon also commenting on steam ship tech: "You would make a ship sail against the winds and currents by lighting a bonfire under her deck? Excuse me; I have no time to listen to such nonsense.")

That particular object was neither slow nor quiet, Bonsai, so clearly you are delusional, but that matters not because I am winning.

you shall prevail at loosing ! .For i have won once again !!!.The world will be mine ! all mine !! ^Soon as i win the lottery lol

Errrr.. What ever.... Win

you shall prevail at loosing ! .For i have won once again !!!.The world will be mine ! all mine !! ^Soon as i win the lottery lol

Which you will, just like this game, not.

Because I win.