LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abs Need An Emergency Hotline

Sometimes I need to be talked to like a baby so badly that I feel like I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I think that someone should set up an emergency ab hotline where people can call to be talked to like a baby for just a few minutes. I know that pay-per-call lines like this already exist, but some of us can't afford them. I say that we set up a free hotline for people who are truly on the verge of a nervous breakdown can call to be talked to like a baby for just a few minutes.

• Like 1

There is a way you can fix that, start talking to yourself, I don't use or need baby talk but I do have long one sided conversations with myself.

It helps me answer questions I have about buying things, and just sounding out ideas, and at times just helps me get thru the day.

You look a little nuts at times when people catch you, but what the hell do I care what people think of me, I'm happy with my life.:whistling:

• Like 1

I agree! Please give us your number so we can call you at anytime the desire to regress springs upon some one. Also, please make it an 800 number so I won't incur any charges.

Thanks.

actually the fact that your desire for ab experience is so strong it brings you to an almost an emotional break down in and of itself speaks to your need for some medical help! speak with a profession about why you are soooooo in need of someone else to gratify your desires... it appears you are letting an enjoyment take over your life to the point it casues you pain. this is not healthy. You do not need an ab hotline, you need a mental health hotline to suggest some therapists to speak with. i mean this in no mean way....

• Like 3

actually the fact that your desire for ab experience is so strong it brings you to an almost an emotional break down in and of itself speaks to your need for some medical help! speak with a profession about why you are soooooo in need of someone else to gratify your desires... it appears you are letting an enjoyment take over your life to the point it casues you pain. this is not healthy. You do not need an ab hotline, you need a mental health hotline to suggest some therapists to speak with. i mean this in no mean way....

Exactly what Sarah said. You should be seeking out professional assistance if it is getting to a point that bad.

The more I read things posted by members of the community, the more I come to the realization that some folks need serious mental help.

Regression can be therapeutic, but it is not a substitute for real therapy. Fetish is perfectly OK and can be a great way to unplug and escape from a stressful existence. But if it begins controlling your life you need to seek help from a professional.

• Like 3

I can't see having a manned 24/7 station dedicated to AB's but make some friends in the community, if people become good enough friends it should be a problem for them to call and lean on each other from time to time.