LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Still Think I'M A Dl

happyindprs

I wear diapers everyday as a matter of daily routine just because I love wearing them. I am not into baby talk or eating baby food or bottle feedings. I don't sleep in a crib or play games. However I like an occasional pacifier. I own a few onesies and love nursery print plastic pants. So what am I DL or ABish?

I wear diapers everyday as a matter of daily routine just because I love wearing them. I am not into baby talk or eating baby food or bottle feedings. I don't sleep in a crib or play games. However I like an occasional pacifier. I own a few onesies and love nursery print plastic pants. So what am I DL or ABish?

The line between DL and AB is pretty blurry, but it has always seemed to me that being an adult baby is more about regressing. How do you feel when you wear/use those things? Do you feel like a baby or toddler? Or do you feel your own age? If the latter, then I'd say you're probably a DL like me.

This is a bit of an oversimplification, I grant you, but that's where I draw the line.

-RMS

• Like 3

ABish.....I would say. I'm not into the baby play either but I do enjoy baby powder quite a bit and I think girls who dress up in baby clothes are darned cute!

i think there cute too

The line between DL and AB is pretty blurry

This.

Not only is it not a black and white distinction but most people's position on the blurry line between AB and DL moves around a little bit over time. There are relatively few 'exclusive' ABs or DLs...

This.

Not only is it not a black and white distinction but most people's position on the blurry line between AB and DL moves around a little bit over time. There are relatively few 'exclusive' ABs or DLs...

I can safely say next to nothing of AB-ness tickles my fancy.

Thanks for the replies. I guess it really doesn't matter. The most important things is that I love wearing diapers. I'm starting off the now year right with having a case of Dry 24/7 diapers delivered here this week. Stay wet my friends!

Thanks for the replies. I guess it really doesn't matter. The most important things is that I love wearing diapers. I'm starting off the now year right with having a case of Dry 24/7 diapers delivered here this week. Stay wet my friends!

hi yes i agree with stay wet i am a DL but not an AB just something about being free to pee whenever i like that i love. i have ben diaperd 23/7 for a year now and still seam to have most of my control. my wife dose like the lack af skid marks on the bed linen prior to going 23/7 we were sleeping in the buff. lee

As for me, I am a DL. I do not like the "mommy" or "daddy" roll playing, cribs, baby toys, baby clothes, humiliation, diaper changes, bottles, baby food or age play at all. That said, I wouldn't mind it if I had a snap crotch or snap front adult onesie that looked like a regular t-shirt. Why would I like that and why wouldn't I connect that desire with being ABish? Simply because even though a onesie is associated as a piece of clothing that's practical for a baby or toddler, it can also be a very practical type of adult t-shirt that can be used to help hold up a sagging diaper. It can add some discreetness when wearing diapers under your clothes because your shirt won't come untucked in the back revieling your diaper sticking out. The fact that it hold your diaper tighter to your body also helps reduce bulkiness. Basically used for the same reasons as used on babies or toddlers, it's just that when an adult wears a diaper, those same reasons also apply. Also, DL's often wear diapers for a different reason than AB's do. It's not to look or feel like a baby, it's the sexy naughty feelings and excitement we get from wearing diapers with no thought of babies at all.

Here is how the same thing can mean two different things to different people. Some people will feel like a baby when wearing an adult onesie over their diapers. Those people are more likely to be AB anyway. Some people will like the look and feel of an adult onesie but will not feel like a baby or toddler when wearing it! They may get a thrill from wearing it sexually, which is more along the lines of the thrills they get as DL's from wearing diapers. Then you have those on the edge who like DL things and a few AB things. We are who we are. We may be DL and, like me, not interested in AB stuff at all, but that dosn't mean we can't get a thrill or enjoyment in an adult way by using something that many people would consider babyish. Bottom line is how you feel about yourself when wearing. If you feel like a baby and like it, then you are AB and associate your diaper and onesie with toddlers and babies. On the other hand, if you wear a diaper and an adult onesie and it just feels good to you, naughty, sexy or practical and you don't feel or associate it at all with babies or toddlers, then I'd say you still fall into the DL catagory.

• Like 1