LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Diapers Diaper Reviews

Hang in there Morv..I think it's not uncommon for third shifters to be the bigger drinkers. Myself included. Luckly My neighborhood taverns open at 5:30 a.m. So Cheers Dude :beer:

Hang in there and keep up the good work, BTW your not a alcoholic...Your a "Functioning Drunk" and pretty good at 60+ hours a week. Alkies go to meetings, and generally have no job! Thanks dude, good to see you around again!

• 1 month later...

I was attempting to post some reviews of the Suprima plastic pants I recently purchased and was unable to get it to work. I get the error that the Suprima S1205 is a duplicate key or some such nonsense.

I was attempting to post some reviews of the Suprima plastic pants I recently purchased and was unable to get it to work. I get the error that the Suprima S1205 is a duplicate key or some such nonsense.

Morv is aware of that issue, and is working on a fix as time allows :)

• 2 months later...

Maybe you could implement a method that allows you to arrange the diaper list according to their rating, aka, from best rated to worst rated. That would be very useful in searching for new nappies to try out.

That would only really work if they were seperated into types of diapers.