LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickest Disposables?

Pseudocrem

dry 24/7 are about the bulkiest disposable you can get. Next would be the abena x and/ or the molicare super plus...then you can also add boosters if you really want to, for added bulk...but with these you don't need them

• Like 1

I make my own bulk those extra thick diapers are a disappointment, at least I know what I have.

Add stuffers I think you will be much more happy with the results and the look, you can make the look you like without the extra cost.

I think the abena xpus and 24/7 are pretty comparable in bulk. I havent seen anything thicker!

Though, my personal experience is that the tapes on the abenas suck, so far no complaints at all with the 24/7s other than they tend to be a little 'saggy'

I have ordered Dry 24/7 diapers for my last few disposable diaper purchases and find that they are a very good performing and fitting adult disposable diaper. They are extremely absorbant for heaving night wettings and super thick. I also wear Bambinos and Security X plus diapers and would rate the Dry 24/7 similar in qaulity. They are the thickness diaper I have tried and only sag when completely soaked with pee.

From all that I've read, dry 24/7's have had some quite poor reviews and are expensive; you can also buy them cheaper via XP Medical...

The re-launched diapers are very good (the ones you can get from XPMedical). There were some quality control problems but nothing that really affected the diaper's function and apparently that's being sorted out in the near future anyway.

If you want really bulky disposable diapers, go for them. End of.

There were problems with the 24/7 before they changed to the new design and start having all three size rather then only a small and a "med/large." The small was to small and the med/large was to big. I ordered the new mediums from xpmedical and they are the best thickest diaper I have worn. They only started to sag as they held so much that I'm sure it was 5+ pounds when I took them off. Talk about waddling around, even before you wet it.

Get a sample pack from xpmedical and that way you can decide if they are right for you or not, but they are the thickest disposable diaper "."

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes when I really want some bulk - I will put a soaker in an Abena X Plus L4, poke holes in it then a soaker in a 2nd Abena X Plus L4 and put it on over the 1st. Its very thick and will last at least 12 hrs - probably more.

• 2 weeks later...

if you just have to have thick get a dry 24/7 and put a Abena Abri-Let Maxi in it with a Bambino TotalDry on top of the maxi. No denying your in a diaper and it will last a long time just get a onesie to hold up the sag. I only used the totaldry once just because i bought a case of em to try out but i do use the 247 with the abena maxi a lot for night time. But i need to drink a lot so it means i wet a lot.