LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public

Guest HelloMiakoda

First off, I now declare you to be a knob jockey. I think someone needs their status changed. . .

I have seen pictures on DW/Mia's profile gallery. Passable, yes. But the indications are still there, and anyone who can get a second glance, can get a second chance to reevaluate their initial perception. Again, that's limited only to those that are able to tell the difference, which, for the most part, includes a significant portion of the born-female gender. Sad fact, kiddo, but that's just how it works.

If your critical reading and comprehension skills are of a standard level, you would have read that I stated my concern was that wandering around with binky in mouth and diaper in hand are items that draw way more attention to the individual than is needed for most general public scenarios. Such attention only serves as a vehicle for further scrutiny of one's appearance, when one is Transgendered. I don't know about you, but I don't like those kinds of stares!

To be honest, I also wear makeup -- almost everyday -- and I even shave my legs! I know what kind of work is involved in being a pretty boy! And while folks like myself can appreciate the effort, sometimes it's not enough to mask what's really going on. Statistically, it's nearly impossible!

In no way was I attempting to be insensitive. Mia asked for our input, and she got it --just like every other time you, me, or her have started a thread -- because that's what we do here. Shit, my last thread on public appearances garnered all positive responses until the old dudes had to bring it down with their "Hey, fat bald guys are people, too!" attitudes. Did I cry about it and tell them that they're jackasses? No, because I had a point that I was trying to impress, and they clearly couldn't grasp it. After a couple more attempts, you move on with life.

Am I attempting to be insensitive now? Absolutely, but only to you. :) I hardly think that mine was the 'biggest jackass comment' you've ever read. (Or maybe it was, because it seems that the reading thing is new to you ?) I am perfectly tolerant, and even supportive of TGs and the issues they face. Lord knows, it's a fucking hard row to hoe, and it takes much courage to get out of bed everyday and face the world at large.

I can applaud your coming to a friend's defense, but, when said friend is able to pick, and subsequently fight their own battles, you have only succeeded in making yourself look like the jackass.

BTW, what did the transgendered have to do with the topic at hand? Really, what did gender have to do with this topic? Seriously, it's like "Hey I need wallpaper, what do you recommend?" "TRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!" Well this site lost a senior member and is close to losing two. For all of you that are whining about acceptence, you won't get it because you don't deserve it. If you're going to live your life like what you are is disgusting then you will always be treated that way I used to be where all of you were until I realized that if it weren't for the infantilism I'd still be an outcast, still be a freak and still be weird. Hell compared to some of the abdls I've run into on diaperspace, in Connecticut, I'm pretty damn normal and proud of who I am. I don't message people asking to be spanked in a shitty diaper or anything else that would be bizarre or disgusting. Again, I am just dumbfounded by some of the comments on this thread.

Oh and one last thing, when you have to announce that you're tolerant then generally you are not.

Guest HelloMiakoda

Fuck this community!!

I'm gone for ages, and when I come back, my FIRST FUCKING THREAD after my return, everyone just goes off about my gender.

I hope you all know how devastating it's been to come back and find out after all this time, I'm still just the community tranny. That's all I am to you people! I can't write about anything non-gender related because you just go right back to what a tranny I am!

I'm a girl, just a girl, nothing but a girl!!! LEAVE MY FUCKING GENDER ALONE YOU HEARTLESS FUCKS!!!!

No one here can just leave it be!

For the record, my straight, very straight, boyfriend finds me attractive, as a woman, a fucking woman! No "does she pass", no "Oh shit, she was born male", no, I'm just his girlfriend!!

I'm done! Go tear apart some other girl! Oh wait, there hardly are any girls because the community treats them all like shit!!!!!

I AM A GIRL! I am going somewhere people have enough brains to see that!

This used to be one of my favorite sites, I used to love this community. I'd come here almost every day looking to see what was written over night. I'd spend time figuring out how to access this place on my phone, just so I could stay in touch always.

Now... now it's just pain. People can't see me for who I am, they only see what I was. This hurts. This hurts a lot. I know I don't deserve to be hurt like this. I know I am better than that, I deserve better.

I just wanted to be myself, the real me, and so many just couldn't or wouldn't allow that!

Enjoy your meek lonely lives without me. I have better people to spend my time with.

Funny. I'm finding that non-ABs are far more accepting of my ABism than the AB community is of me just being who I am. How sad is that?!

-Mia

THE GIRL!!!

• Like 2

Fuck this community!!

I'm gone for ages, and when I come back, my FIRST FUCKING THREAD after my return, everyone just goes off about my gender.

I hope you all know how devastating it's been to come back and find out after all this time, I'm still just the community tranny. That's all I am to you people! I can't write about anything non-gender related because you just go right back to what a tranny I am!

I'm a girl, just a girl, nothing but a girl!!! LEAVE MY FUCKING GENDER ALONE YOU HEARTLESS FUCKS!!!!

No one here can just leave it be!

For the record, my straight, very straight, boyfriend finds me attractive, as a woman, a fucking woman! No "does she pass", no "Oh shit, she was born male", no, I'm just his girlfriend!!

I'm done! Go tear apart some other girl! Oh wait, there hardly are any girls because the community treats them all like shit!!!!!

I AM A GIRL! I am going somewhere people have enough brains to see that!

This used to be one of my favorite sites, I used to love this community. I'd come here almost every day looking to see what was written over night. I'd spend time figuring out how to access this place on my phone, just so I could stay in touch always.

Now... now it's just pain. People can't see me for who I am, they only see what I was. This hurts. This hurts a lot. I know I don't deserve to be hurt like this. I know I am better than that, I deserve better.

I just wanted to be myself, the real me, and so many just couldn't or wouldn't allow that!

Enjoy your meek lonely lives without me. I have better people to spend my time with.

Funny. I'm finding that non-ABs are far more accepting of my ABism than the AB community is of me just being who I am. How sad is that?!

-Mia

THE GIRL!!!

*hugs to you* To me you are who you are. Though no one should care what gender you are or anything else. We are all here for a community to be nice to each other. to share an interest.

To everyone that's going on about anything unrelated to this thread go to hell. Cept you curi.

I've already given my two cents to the thread.

• Like 1

Logic fail. I take it you've never been to a rave or seen one, as 99% of the people there use a pacifier. People don't think fetish in public when they see a pacifier, usually they think, mental disorder or she's on ecstasy. Sometimes I wonder about both, lol.(j/k) If you wish to live in an imaginary bubble of fear, go right ahead, just realize that the majority of people don't know we exist and there's a big difference between wearing in public and being okay with it and what some of the people on here fantasize about doing. Mia is not turtlepins, she doesn't do stupid things or make up stupid stories about hot teenage girls feeling her diaper. she just found a way to enjoy her medical issues. she's incontinent and if anyone ever said anything about the diaper in public that is the answer they would get. There's a difference between being proud and open and being a douche about it. Look at normal gays and the pride parades and tell me that there isn't a difference and that one group is accepted and relatively liked while the other is well....just annoying.

Yeah, because they hold raves at Target all the time. Time and a place. Same thing with any sexual expression gay or not.

Doesn't matter to me if its male or female, gay straight or weird. If you express yourself sexually in public, even if people don't understand it, and effect others by doing it, then you're a douche.

well i just want to say, i never knew you were born a male, but it doesn't really matter really to me, if you are a girl, then you are a girl..... and while i voiced my opinion, i've never seen you do your thing, so therefore i can't have that opinion of you, because i said "when i see someone" not "when someone tells me they do something" two different things in my mind... but i'm weird like that..

But i do hope you'll stick around and just realize some people always turn the converastion a certain way... you know you post about going to disneyworld and somehow the conversation ends up about politics and a screaming match. or you post you just got a new book and next thing you know people are screaming about religion... it happens .... and of the 10,000 members on this site, literally less than 1% probably responded to your thread, so realize 99.7% have nothing to say about your gender because you are a girl... and theres no real debate.

• Like 1

Yeah, because they hold raves at Target all the time. Time and a place. Same thing with any sexual expression gay or not.

Doesn't matter to me if its male or female, gay straight or weird. If you express yourself sexually in public, even if people don't understand it, and effect others by doing it, then you're a douche.

Since you are fairly new to the site I'll just assume you're a bit ignorant on the topic of infantilism aka ABDL. So I'll post this in big letters:

NOT ALL AB'S ARE SEXUALLY AROUSED BY THEIR BEHAVIOR, NOR IS BEING AN AB STRICTLY A SEXUAL EXPERIENCE.

Might I direct your attention to some information that may help you understand the entire compass of the ABDL community. infantilism

Also here is a little bit more information that is organized a bit better. adisc-infantilism

Wow. I'm inclined to think that the little Connecticut clique is having a rough week, and maybe is just a tad bit aggressive? If one comment/post can get ALL of you this riled up, there's got to be something else going on.

And having been around for a minute, I recall that much of DW's posts have been TG-related. Are we just supposed to forget that you brought all of this up? We wouldn't have near as much of a TG-friendly environment if it weren't for you.

But I make one post and suddenly this whole place is TG-UNfriendly?

I'm not sure where your anger --which is nearing 'militant' status-- is coming from. I'm not the first person who has pointed that out, and I surely won't be the last. If you were truly as self-accepting as you say you are, then mine, or anyone else's words wouldn't cause you to lash out in the manner that you have. But it would appear that I've touched some truths, lest you wouldn't be so bothered.

But please, if you feel that you must leave -- do so! This Community wasn't originally intended to address TGs and the serious issues and drama that accompany it. But we agreed that it was prudent to allow such topics because this is a discussion board, and that's what we do here.

The bottom line is this: You started a thread, you asked for feedback, and you got it. There was no implication or guarantee that you were going to like or appreciate the responses.

• Like 1

Bottom line? where in the discussion did transgenderism come up... oh that's right it didn't. You are the one who brought that up unprovoked and out of place. If you were an advocate of TG's then you would have known the first rule is when they are in transition is to NOT BRING THAT UP!!!! Do I think she needs to be all uppity about it, not reallly, however you decided to label her as nothing more than 'the tranny'. good job!

• Like 3

Mia,

I am sorry about those who hijack threads, but that happens here a lot (and I refuse to testify against myself in that matter :angel_not: ) I am sorry that you don't feel welcome- I for one am glad you're back :thumbsup: I know it's hard to see past the few negative responses, but there are a lot of good people here who haven't chimed in at all- please think about them too ;) Sadly, posting anything online anywhere is likely to get you at least a few jabs in return :( Short of having someone check and pre-approve every single post, there's nothing anyone can do about it :huh:You are wanted and liked here by many- please cling to that and just ignore the others.

As a Moderator I have been given standards to follow and I've tried my best to do that. As far as I can tell, only one post borders on a rules violation so far- and that could go either way based on how you read it. Be sure that I am watching this thread, and I will act the moment I know a rules violation has occurred :boxing: Until then all I can do is try to treat others the way I want to be treated and hope they respond well to that, and ask that everyone try to be nice because it matters :D

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Your community potentially lost many good people today due to the hate and venom of tris's post.

First off, I now declare you to be a knob jockey. I think someone needs their status changed. . .

If your critical reading and comprehension skills are of a standard level

Am I attempting to be insensitive now? Absolutely, but only to you.

Hateful language like this is toxic to your community, and needs to be remedied lest everything is lost.

I think the hate displayed in #1 alone should result in banning.

If nothing is done your community will continue to hemorrage good people until there is nothing left.

• Like 2

Well, you didn't step in, Mischa did. I wish you had said something earlier, because I know you to be the level-headed one of the bunch. :) As I said, this didn't have to get out of control. But it did, it happened, and I'm sorry. I think we all just misunderstood each other.

@Rain: You're not helping, and we don't need to add to the fracas. You've got a post count less than 10, and haven't even been a member for a year. Sit this one out, okay, buddy?

• Like 1

MODS: Don't let them leave over ONE misunderstood post - Maybe a week's cool-off period before we hit the 'delete' button?

Tris,

No Mod can keep someone here who wishes to leave. You would do well to stop and think about how others are going to take what you say- it's clear that many of them are not receiving the message you think you're sending. They do seem to get what everyone else says clearly though. Once words have passed they can't be undone. If they hurt someone that hurt will remain, even if they find it in their heart to forgive you. So many times I am sorely tempted to post a reply but I wait till I can chill, because when I'm agitated I say things I shouldn't. You would do well to do the same.

I feel like sh!t here on Christmas Eve now and this shouldn't be happening.

Bettypooh

Well seeing as I live with Mia and date her, I'd like to point out that not once has anyone ever said anything. It is comical how clueless some of the people in the community are. Nobody sees an adult with a pacifier and says ABDl or pedophile. In fact to 90% of the vanilla world, we don't exist. Someone wearing a diaper underneath their clothing where nobody who isn't being a douche bag pervert can see it is not forcing the public to watch. She also doesn't walk around with a 'diaper bag' she walks around with a backpack.(pink one, which I hate to carry).

At the worst, when she does her stuff in public people may think shes autistic, not some kind of of fetishist. Just because you want to be a coward doesn't mean she has to. I'm not that open about everything just because I don't want to be, however I can careless if someone wears in public, especially if they are incontinent. She doesn't do the baby talk or as half of you write your idiotic fantasy stories, rub up against people in public. Of all the stupid shit I read on this site, people are whining about this? FAIL?!

I have read all the replys to the op and decided to put my two cents in here.Got to say cktc,for some one who's as young as you,you come up with some of the best replys i have ever read.And like i have said befor i have been wearing diapers longer then most of the people replying here where born.And up to just a few years ago not careing if i was showing.As far as 90% of the public knowing we even exist i agree 100%.I have heard more complaining here in this comunity about people thinking of us as peido's then i have in all the 1,000;s of people i have talked to over the many years i have been wearing.In the 45 years i have been wearing i have had maybe five who thought i was a peido.So to all you who think that people think of us as peido's,thay dont,

• Like 1

Mia, welcome back. It's been awhile. From what I think I understand about your situation, and taking all three things into account, my concern would only be that the diaper and binky would draw more attention to whether or not you're passing. I'm sure you'll take just a little bit of offense at this, but again, I'd like to reiterate that it's been quite some time since we've heard from you, let alone seen pictures.

Passsing is special vocabulary from transgender scene. It means that nobody notices that a transwoman was a man and hiding all masculine body and speech features up to the state of denying oneself.

tris- i didnt think you meant anything malicious so all good. mia is mia and if she chooses to leave then i will let her.

svetlinka- i am confused by your comment. if you understood transgenderism in the least then you would know that they make the change because the body doesnt reflect who they truly are. the only ones who make stupid comments like that are the ones who dont put the effort into becoming who they truly are. its not even about mpassingm many cant afford to get fixed. its the ones who put no effort into it and look like failed drag wueens that speak poor for the tg community. everyone on this site are absolute sweethearts and i wish them all the best in their endeavors.

oh and yeah im done beating a dead horse here, so merry christmas everyone and happy yule to my pagan friends.

• Like 1

I think most men with a paci in public would be considered creepy, most women, even of the same exact age, would be considered cute.

Gee here in eMpTyland if you dress up as a goth like the kids do nowadays they aren't beat up(stated at some but that is it). So why would anybody care if your diaper bag goes to the mall with you? Heck I don't have a neighbor within 2 miles that doesn't know I'm in diapers 24/7.

So why again do you think the ABDL world is disgraced by anyone if they get out side you norms?

Edit: As a general addendum, I am talking about the general public. When you do things in public, you don't ever get a chance to explain what ABDL is and isn't, so people are going to think the worst.

Right and Heidi Lynn was ATTACKED daily by the Arizona crowds and authorities....

I think not.

No one thinks the worst unless they have problems themselves.

Fuck this community!!

-Mia

THE GIRL!!!

Mia I will hug ya from afar even though we haven't met and probably won't I will always except ya as a friend and great ya online with a BIG OLE eMpTyland HUG and console ya if you need it.

Gweg

from the land of the lonely hills

where the girls are the girls

and all the guys wear there hats

some diapered some not.

Since you are fairly new to the site I'll just assume you're a bit ignorant on the topic of infantilism aka ABDL. So I'll post this in big letters:

NOT ALL AB'S ARE SEXUALLY AROUSED BY THEIR BEHAVIOR, NOR IS BEING AN AB STRICTLY A SEXUAL EXPERIENCE.

Might I direct your attention to some information that may help you understand the entire compass of the ABDL community. infantilism

Also here is a little bit more information that is organized a bit better. adisc-infantilism

You talking to me, the guy who joined this site 3 years before you?

AB/DL is an expression of needful things that are societally taboo. If you succumb to those, or any, urges at the expense of others, then you're still a douche.

• Like 3